Hi Corocoro, could you could you please re upload ep 140 both parts on FF; the file seems to be corrupted for some reason

[MENTION=113289]arsenicblade[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Hi corocoro, could you could you please re upload ep 46 both parts on FF; I lost the file for some reason. Thanks.

[MENTION=113289]arsenicblade[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

[MENTION=5569]jinmu[/MENTION]; Started to replace the links and will continue tomorrow. A couple hundred GB take longer than I'm willing to stay awake.

please re-up link for epi 13 and 26 for filefactory!
epi 13 you forget to put the link and epi 26 wrong sub not coalgirls but horrible
Thx

Those episodes were not included on BD. There are no alternatives to the posted link. For episode 13, you'll have to grab a 720p copy since no 1080p rip exists.

episode 35 part 1 shows unavailable since you uploaded it , is it another server maintenance thing? it showed server maintenance sign for half an hour then went back to unavailable .

Thanks for the upload !!

Yes, it is. FileFactory's all kinds of unstable, in case you hadn't noticed.

It just started recently plus i only use it because you use it. Found 6 parts similar to it . The rest is working . will wait and see what happens then

Thanks again!

Sorry to bother again but the links for ep 35 part 1,112 part 2,126 part 1,141 part 1,148 part 2 now show that they need to be reuploaded if you can please do it when possible .

Thanks again and sorry to bother

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。