Kept CGi because of the higher quality. You can find out things like that with the tag cloud and/or the index in my signature, by the way.

Thank you.

I thought that if a series was in the graveyard, there was a small chance you had the files on a hard drive somewhere but had just chosen not to re-up them. I do use the index - thank you for compiling it, it makes life much easier.

Out of curiosity, which series do you prefer out of the original FMA series and Brotherhood? Although I enjoyed the original series, my preference lies with Brotherhood.

Well, I currently have 14.6TB of anime in storage - if I were to include the stuff in the Graveyard (and other non-backup series were the links are still alive), the number would easily double. Storage solutions become quite expensive in this realm. :(
And FMA:Brotherhood > FMA.

ep 37 2, 39 2, 42 2, 46, 48 2, 54 2, 55 1 are down at filefactory..

please reupload the file

Also, RapidGator episodes 42, 43, 44 part 1, 45-47, 48 part 1, 49-57, 59, 61-64 are down. It is likely that there are earlier episodes down as well, however I haven't checked.

Please re-upload at your convenience, and thank you for uploading this in the first place.

[MENTION=29985]Revrain[/MENTION]; Repacked and replaced.

Both parts of the 16th episode and the 1st part of the 17th have been removed from File Factory, could you please re-upload them. Would really appreciate it :D

Last edited:
[MENTION=41726]Typhlosions[/MENTION]; Files replaced.

stupid question, what is the watch order for FMA:B?

OVA1 was included on the 01st DVD and BD volumes along with episodes 01-02.
OVA2 was included on the 05th DVD and BD volumes along with episodes 15-18.
OVA3 was included on the 09th DVD and BD volumes along with episodes 31-34.
OVA4 was included on the 13th DVD and BD volumes along with episodes 47-50.

Reactions: namalandrcont
FileFactory:
6 part 1
12 part 2
18 part 2
19 part 1
26 part 2
29 part 2
58 part 1
"Server Maintenance
The server hosting this file is temporarily unavailable due to system maintenance. Please try again shortly."

Not sure if its on my end or for everyone....

anyways, thanks for sharing :D

Temporarily unavailable files won't be replaced. Use the mirror or wait it out.

Hi Corocoro,
Can you reup RG links, looks like all of it are down. There is no hurry on it, just whenever you have a chance. I Thank you from bottom of my heart. I did have this series saved, but deleted it by mistake EGAAD!!!

Hi Corocoro,
I downloaded all but seems the rg link for ep16 is down. Can you re-up when you get a chance.. no rush at all, just whenever you have free time.

Thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.