of the sudden, having problem downloading files from "file factory" since yesterday.
after pressing the "download" button, appear "submit". after submitting, appear "free trial...", then press "continue to your...", then "download", and walla, it did not download!
is it due to their upgrading, or my pc is having a hiccup!
after checking thru, can't find the solution.
sorry for the inconvenience!

Try contacting the FileFactory support - they know far better what is going on than I do.

well, did checked their site, and notice 2 servers are currently inaccessible.
try not to post any comment there since the asking "linked" may content copyright infringement.
whatever it is, thanks for ur info! will try again in a few days time. tq.

Speaking of which, the FF did acted funny lately. I tried to download but it turns out that it looped. It never let me to download the file & keep directing me back where I have to wait for the time countdown...

Part 1 of Episode 2, Part 2 of Episode 4, Part 2 of Episode 29, Part 1 of Episode 30, Part 1 of Episode 33 are offline... Please reupload with FileFactory..!!!

Part 1 of Episode 2, Part 2 of Episode 4, Part 2 of Episode 29, Part 1 of Episode 30, Part 1 of Episode 33 are offline... Please reupload with FileFactory..!!!

it stated it's under maintenance! not deleted!
try use "rapidgator" for the rest.

[MENTION=34694]Goku1085[/MENTION]; Files replaced.

@burn22: You're right, that would be the far better solution, but with FileFactory having two of their servers under maintenance for excessive amounts of time, I started feeling bad for people.

Hmm, while we're talking about excessive... Goku1085, you're barred from asking for reuploads for files that are down due to maintenance. During the last couple days you requested so many that it should last you for a couple weeks - and by then the maintenance is sure to be over.

if ever download from "rapidgator", try not to play online games, watch movies aka youtube, or sites with many pictures to appear.
this will crash "rapidgator". beside that, certain sharewares downloader too will crash with "rapidgator". download together with "filefactory" is ok, but not "zippyshare", or "sendspace". anyway. it all depend on luck!

Last edited:
After I finally finish getting all these episodes, would I be allowed to create a torrent using this complete series? I've never been able to find a Fullmetal Alchemist torrent that can match the quality of this, and I don't feel I have been very generous to the torrent community. Proper credit given of course.

Yeah, sure - just make sure to check the uploader rules and regulations. Also keep in mind that CGi already offers a torrent on their blog.

Thanks for the heads up. I will probably wait for Demonoid to make a comeback before I upload any torrents anyway.

Hey guys, i'm new on this site and I want to download the FMA episodes but when i try to, it says "**Hidden Content: Like to see the content**"

Part 2 of episode 50, part 2 of episode 54, part 1 of episode 55 and OVA4 are down on filefactory. A reupload of these parts will be appreciated.

Thank you for doing this ;)

I Will be waiting for them

Thank you again ;)

Hi corocoro

Do you still have the Eclipse version or have you just kept the Coalgirls version because of the higher quality?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!