~Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai~

let the battle begin......ep 8
Banishment ...........this world!!!

Hmmm.... Looks cool.. But I cant get my head off that babe with huge booobs dude... (Orange hair)

AND A JUMP SSSSHHHHHHAAAAKKKKEEE AND A JUMP SSSHHHHHHHAAAAAKKKKEEEEE AND A JUMP SSSSSHHHHHHhhhhaaaa :nosebleed:

I'm still stuck at ep 1. I'm still wondering why I laugh before the jokes/situation starts... :lmao:

Hmmm.... Looks cool.. But I cant get my head off that babe with huge booobs dude... (Orange hair)

AND A JUMP SSSSHHHHHHAAAAKKKKEEE AND A JUMP SSSHHHHHHHAAAAAKKKKEEEEE AND A JUMP SSSSSHHHHHHhhhhaaaa :nosebleed:

You mean Summer Mori (Nibutani Shinka)? Then back off, I claimed her already!!!!! :D

PFFFFFTTTTT Dream on... Every girl enjoys tentacles :D and I happen to be the King :D

Think episode 9 is my fav so far.
Seeing Rikka get so flustered was so cute, haha.

Blushing Rika is nothing compared to her denial mode!!!! THAT is CUTENESS!

Today's episode was adorable <3

The confessions part was so cute. Shy/blushing RIkka is win <3

Episode 10 was really good, if not, the best episode so far. This anime gets better and better as the finishing line draw near. The confession is one of the most cutest and funniest scene of all time. And the last melodrama and sorpresive ending was very good. The last song by Rikka was very touching. I think this anime will have a very good ending. And KyoAni, stop with the teasing and do Haruhi S3 now!!!! I will care about your new show but I WANT HARUHI S3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Episode 10 was so good!!!!
Rikka is the cutest thing ever when she's all flustered & nervous.
I can't wait for the next episode!

Screenshot2012-12-07at43510AM.png

@fashomixer you know, that signature you have, it's funny the first time, but after long time watching it, it's kind of creeping me out, man~~ >.<

[MENTION=10527]H4T5UK1[/MENTION] ; LOL, I'm sorry? Don't really know how I'd respond to that. >.<

Ok, now it's one of my favorite theme! Let's bet how many days it will take me to creep me out >.<

I can't believe next week is the last episode ;_;

Totally hated the fast forward towards the end. What did yuuta say to rikka in ep10 which was skipped.
Then what exactly happened in between ep10 & 11? Kinda hated the gaps. I'd give it a high rating, but I have a different favorite this season :P

hmmm 3 weeks gap is quite long. i assume nothing special in that 3 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]