~Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai~

Just saw episode 3. Damn, this show is so goddamn funny. The fantasy sequences are short but amazing. Rikka is so cute but looks like she's going to have rivals for Yuuta's attention.

It puzzle me while watching this show. Is this Eighth Grader Syndrome is real or just plain fiction?

I think eight graders syndrome is real. I don't really know though but it seems plausible enough. I mean that is commonly an age where people act out and its not surprising to see people get caught up in anime. I can imagine it happening even in a different country in fact. Living out fantasies is something that anyone would wish to do after all

It puzzle me while watching this show. Is this Eighth Grader Syndrome is real or just plain fiction?
It's real. Otherwise, we wouldn't know that phrase.

Best scene (spoiler warning!):
1ntP9

I never expect there would be 2 great animes in a year feat. girl with eyepatch.
Thumbs up for this work.
Hopefully the novels will be translated too.

I agree with meyrinkay...

and i don't know what to do if i was chuunibyou long times ago... probably i can't live normally

Well, can't help if that really happened when we're in 8th grade.
I mean....... all of would sure fantasize on something..... but to reach that level........hah!

I just started watching this last night! All I can say is, EPIC FUNNY. Wish I would have started watching this sooner!

Well, I can say that the syndrome is very REAL. And is saying someone who actually have gone through that fase already. Thinking back I'm very ashamed but nevertheless it was funny memory but not something I would brag or tell without thinking it twice (I really did think twice before posting this). The main reason I like the serie (beside the comedy) is that I can relate to the main protagonists. I was like Rika for some time and now I'm like Yuuta and Shinka. >.<

Honestly i would hv been in that kind of state if i like..........
but guess most of us are too old for that now..... unless you still don't wanna grow up....

Episode 7: was really good, funny until came the last part. Never expected to shed a tear in this show. KyoAni, you're THE master of making THE BEST anime shows in the last 7 years!

gonna c this ep soon............ well i saw the vryin pix though.
din expect such things........
btw how's the Lite ver?

hmm i haven't watch lite ver. probably later... and episode 7 is somewhat have different aura than previous episode. i expect 2 more episode with similar aura

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]