• SainTPrimE

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]

A drawing? xD

Are you sure she doesn't want you to draw it or someone else?

I don't mind drawing it... I finished up all my drawing requests. It's open now~ :3

Well, I've already drawn her many times. So, now it's someone else to do it :3

Well, I've already drawn her many times. So, now it's someone else to do it :3

You drew her many times~ That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard... or read~ :3

Okay then~ I shall draw one of her~ ^^

Should totally cheat and use photoshop or go to them chucky e. cheese picture booths xD

[MENTION=10870]Vietx2k[/MENTION]

You can photoshop... because that takes at least some time and effort... and you're doing all that editing/cropping anyway~ xD

I would recommend however that you take the photos yourselves instead of getting them from the internet or using someone else's pictures~

[MENTION=27456]SparkNorkx[/MENTION]

I'm looking forward to that as well~

Hope you'll vote when the time comes~ :3

now these Chopsticks. Is it like something you make. or is it like model them with umm models. haha

[MENTION=10870]Vietx2k[/MENTION]

The Chopsticks:

You 'make' them.

Examples:

- draw
- use real chopsticks like the ones you eat and just decorate them
- you can buy them and just paint over it
- construct them yourselves like from wood, steel, etc.

Basically, as long as it's your own work, your own money, your own hands doing whatever to those chopsticks, then you may proceed in submitting your work.

The Model:

- The model can be anyone or anything like yourself or a rock.
- As long as the model is wearing your hairpiece and is viewable for the people to judge/see.

We recommend in telling/writing a brief description/fairy tale/scientific theory etc. about the chopsticks.

Example:

These bamboo chopsticks are decorated with flowers to accentuate my model's graceful features...

Something like that or just say dragons spoofed up some funky chopsticks that were 80 inches long but over time shrunk~

you mean model them with models? xD thought that was confusing too. i mean like "display them" with 'Models" as Renano explained.

The models... he probably wasn't sure whether to just stick those chopsticks in the model or not... xD

Anyways... go crazy with it~ ^^

Remember, we're not responsible for any injuries, etc.

Last edited:
You can say... my drawing in the first post is a little 'sample' of what I'd enter.

My style is more traditional with some surreal/fantasy aspects~

Hmm i dun wanna draw a dog... those take me forever :x

Last edited:
Ehh you didnt see that either :x Hmm i drew wolves before and people liked it quite a bit but that took forever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.