Aura Kingdom

I'll consider joining the guild if it's really that good. With that said, I'm going during the free period. None of the packages caught my fancy and the pets isn't to my taste. If they had a fox pet... I would actually consider buying that pet package if it's a permanent pet to keep with your character.

Not to bunny trail too much here... but Aeria has a very poor reputation with the gaming community. They had a really bad past with admins and mods abusing their power back in 2010. That led to a bunch of gamers leaving Aeria. They still haven't recovered from that. The current staff from 2011 is decent. <--- mild way to say that. As soon as a rumor goes around about gold trading, bans and closed accounts quickly follow. Most of the games that Aeria has released is so badly plagued by spambots/hackers/spam/warez/etc, that very few people stopped playing as soon as they started.

I have pretty much abandoned playing EE and AVA. The new sages brought onboard made the games suck worse than they did already. They still enforce the ToS even though it was nullified by the release of Scarlet Blade. They monitor the /b/ channel and anyone gets banned if rumors of breaking the ToS start.

Alright back to topic.

Wasn't that just when DOMO was closed as well? Around 2010 to 2011 is when it shutdown from what someone told me a while back. I stopped playing Aeria games a year or two before that happened. So yeah, they don't really have the best reputation and item mall prices economy... Not too sure it was true but a lot of people complained that they charge a lot of money to buy in game items. Since I wasn't with them for such a long period, I wouldn't know until I get in and do a calculations on how much X game credit is worth in exchange for 1 USD.

Since I wasn't with them for such a long period, I wouldn't know until I get in and do a calculations on how much X game credit is worth in exchange for 1 USD.

Via PayPal @ %75 savings rate = 130 AP per 1 USD.

Less AP for 1 USD depending on other methods of payment.

I assume that Aura Kindgom will have their own "Loyalty" currency just like EE. Wether anyone can buy it through the game store remains to be seen,

^ If there's a healer class, I'm probably going to end up like one. Otherwise I'm going to find a close range combat class with some magic or whatever. Probably only play a hour or two per week at most for some reason.

Via PayPal @ %75 savings rate = 130 AP per 1 USD.

Less AP for 1 USD depending on other methods of payment.

I assume that Aura Kindgom will have their own "Loyalty" currency just like EE. Wether anyone can buy it through the game store remains to be seen,

... Why Paypal... orz

Don't have to answer that... just... I don't like Paypal that much due to hearing a lot of things about them that I didn't like...

Guess I'll join up for lolz and laziness. Need something to do on the weekends when I'm not sleeping.

[MENTION=10600]HatoriTakaya[/MENTION] PayPal is the provider that offers the most discounted price for buying AP. about 20 other methods of buying AP are available, but they do not offer nowhere near the discount rate that PayPal offers.

Don't forget about the free AP offers that Aeria offers. Be like me and farm those free offers like no tomorrow!

Yup, the offers are legit and 100% credible. I've been using them on and off for 3 years. Just gotta be careful which free offers you use.

Reactions: oilaolenm
It's boring to do surveys, seriously not worth efforts do do them.
I don't really have any good surveys around here though.
Yes PayPal sucks

Reactions: oilaolenm
LOL

well you group members won't appreciate that XD

but how much energy does take to click a mouse and move around with a mouse XD

A lot when you have to keep focus for a good 2 hours in a HT run and not die in the process while dealing maximum damage and supporting your team members in a Boss Raid. Or as much as playing League of Legends and not losing focus while pulling off stunts to help your team win.

Anyway, I'm pretty lazy so... I'm sure my team will appreciate it when I'm serious. XP But that's almost never. lol

Guess I'll join up for lolz and laziness. Need something to do on the weekends when I'm not sleeping.

[MENTION=10600]HatoriTakaya[/MENTION] PayPal is the provider that offers the most discounted price for buying AP. about 20 other methods of buying AP are available, but they do not offer nowhere near the discount rate that PayPal offers.

Don't forget about the free AP offers that Aeria offers. Be like me and farm those free offers like no tomorrow!

I don't like doing the free offers since I don't like giving my information out too often. Unless I do this and that. Putting that aside, I just don't like Paypal in general when linking to my bank account. Don't feel comfortable doing it since that's like a conversion rate and stuff. If there's a prepaid option, usually I take that option. I haven't been with Aeria since I stopped playing DOMO around the 2007 to 2009 period.

If that's what they seek. I'm pretty sure they have a team on it to make that a success. When's Closed Beta open to public... I have to check on that.

Looks like I'm looking forward to doing the Stress Test for this game. Probably around March if my guess is correct. That's plenty of time between now and next year. Well Early Merry Christmas if anyone reading this post.

Last edited:
woot got into the founders beta

one of my guild members gave me the key XD

Ironically could afford to buy one myself <_<

not enough loose cash to spend on the beta, a few month ago I could have XD

but games game out and other expenses.

Reactions: namalandrcont
Nice. I was called in my Elsword Guild to join this game also. orz

This is going to be harsh. Plus I'm never here during this season since I'm flat out busy at those times. I think I will have to break the news to them sooner or later. *sweat drop*

after playing this game a for bit, its seems fun

but its seems all to automative.

I just click and the character runs <_<

Reactions: uenchuceli

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03