Aura Kingdom

I'm more interested in pets and flexibility of the classes so... this game might not even fit the bill. Plus if I'm going to play a Closed Beta game, I would have to play with people in a group so we can enjoy our time there. Recently, I haven't been able to do what even with my guild so... I feel this game is going to be another solo fest.

Wasn't all FF Online games subscription based and you needed to buy character slots to have more than one character? My cousin used to play FFXI on the official servers and showed me the bills and what he needed to do to make the most of it. Like he had his computer running 24 hours during the duration of his time on that game. So you can imagine what he was doing.

『Not really sure about FFXI since I only started FFXIV, but here you don't even need to make more than 1 character unless you just want to play using another race since any character can have all classes... Also, yeah its subscription based, but I honestly think its worth it... Not sure what you mean by "to make the most of it" and I also can't imagine what he was doing with his PC turned on for 24 hours >_>』

『Not really sure about FFXI since I only started FFXIV, but here you don't even need to make more than 1 character unless you just want to play using another race since any character can have all classes... Also, yeah its subscription based, but I honestly think its worth it... Not sure what you mean by "to make the most of it" and I also can't imagine what he was doing with his PC turned on for 24 hours >_>』

Rotation party system. Half the party is online to get draw monsters nearby and kill thus leveling the party. Then they rotate and repeat. Not sure how hard it is to level in there but that's what he does. Oh, he also does other stuff with other applications. Guess that solves a bit of the mystery. After that I don't go check what he does with his computer back then.

i found this game by a fluke

I was originally searching out when elesis is suppose to be out.

however this game caught my eye XD

graphics look good.

I am sure it will get big as elsword is XD

I'll just shake the thread up and say I'm not bothering with Aeria until lime odyssey releases.

Btw... Aura almost looks like a clone of EE....

Last edited:
I'll just shake the thread up and say I'm not bothering with Aeria until lime odyssey releases.

Btw... Aura almost looks like a clone of EE....

come will join the party XD
well i heard lime odyssey was put on hold til this game launches XD

yeah apparently did not have enough staff members to run both games side by side

well I hope this means they put alot of attention to this game XD

NAAAARGH!!! Why must I wait so long for LO to release!!!??? QQ

How long has Aura been in development? I haven't been on Aeria network for a long time and I rarely go their website... their desktop client sucks as well, so I never check for updates and news there.

NAAAARGH!!! Why must I wait so long for LO to release!!!??? QQ

How long has Aura been in development? I haven't been on Aeria network for a long time and I rarely go their website... their desktop client sucks as well, so I never check for updates and news there.

no clue found about this by random chance.

its worth giving it a shot :p

anyways this game might help aeria's rep.
which i heard isn't too good by some of the previous games.

anyways this one looks good.

anyways this game might help aeria's rep.
which i heard isn't too good by some of the previous games.

Not to bunny trail too much here... but Aeria has a very poor reputation with the gaming community. They had a really bad past with admins and mods abusing their power back in 2010. That led to a bunch of gamers leaving Aeria. They still haven't recovered from that. The current staff from 2011 is decent. <--- mild way to say that. As soon as a rumor goes around about gold trading, bans and closed accounts quickly follow. Most of the games that Aeria has released is so badly plagued by spambots/hackers/spam/warez/etc, that very few people stopped playing as soon as they started.

I have pretty much abandoned playing EE and AVA. The new sages brought onboard made the games suck worse than they did already. They still enforce the ToS even though it was nullified by the release of Scarlet Blade. They monitor the /b/ channel and anyone gets banned if rumors of breaking the ToS start.

Alright back to topic.

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; I guess that I can sign up then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03