Ass vs Bewbs

Ass Vs Boobs

• Ass

Votes: 208 40.2%
  • Boobs

Votes: 309 59.8%

• Total voters
I am 10 years late to this but I'll still give my 2 cents. You can always have a girl with a nice proportionate derriere with or with boobs, but it does not work vice versa. Before before boobies there is the butt. Course' it is always good to have both, but just know a nice butt will count the most.

Are we talking about size or the pinnacle of boobs/butts?

Some people have big butts but no definition, it does not look good as an extension of the thigh. Some people have perfect sized and shaped breasts, but the nipple/areola isn't the right size/proportion or position.

I don't think it's good to be that reductionist about it - Just like there are disgusting looking boobs, there are disgusting looking butts.
Perfect boobs with a bony butt, or nothing but flab, is not going to look good.
Vice versa, a person with a perfect butt, but no chest, or a poorly shaped breast with all the aforementioned problems, is not going to look feminine.

It's about the complete package.

Huge boobs are nice, for grab and finish on them. Smaller ones are great to fit entirely on your mouth, driving the girl crazy lol But... i love a nice round and delicious ass :3 Grab from behind is even better (at least to me) than grab the bewbs xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.