Ass vs Bewbs

Ass Vs Boobs

• Ass

Votes: 208 40.2%
  • Boobs

Votes: 309 59.8%

• Total voters
I like both. But I like to bump that nice ass when a make love with my girl. I guess ass in the rear and boobs in front? hehe it depends on the position for me. Well that's what i think when it comes to sex.

Reactions: espiekerella
Boobs are the best, they are sensitive, warm, soft, and tend to enlarge when segregating milk, wich is a tasty addition ;).

Besides, it is scientifically proved that women feel relaxed when milk emerges from their breast, and butts don´t segregate milk.

What can I say? I'm a slave to the booty. slavetothebootyfinaldandy2web_by_zillabean-d7qjeer.jpg

I love a nice booty, but... There's nothing better than a nice pair of boobs. The reason? The sensibility, for example, and of course, as many has mentioned, having your face between them ^^

Well yeah maybe being a girl I cant vote on this one but I can say I like my butt played with more. Like it when a guy licks and fingers it but have never done anal.

It's so hard to choose between one. I love them both honestly, but If I have to choose one or the other, I choose ass. Girls can be attractive no matter what size their breasts are. Both IRL and in Anime. But every girl has an ass! I might even dare say that girls with smaller breasts have better asses! My personal opinion, of course. :happywhistle:

中出し (なかだし・Nakadashi)

Asses. Boobs are nice, but asses have more of a pull on me.

hrmm.. hard for me to decide, both are great..but this time I will go for bewbs..they are too awsome

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.