Ask a question and next person have to answer.

yes but i would like to study more but don't know if i'll have the oportunity

Are you done with studying?

Nope, got another 5-12 years to go. So boring.

What were your favorite subjects during school?

depends on what stage of school lol i had different ones.

and what is yours?

You were studying on beautiful girls in school???
Are you perhaps me?? :D
haha I'm not stalking btw don't be afraid.....
studying means only looking out for nice butts and nice breasts :) no bad things.

Did you have a "yuck, girls/boys are stupid" thing when you were a kid??
I did have that when I was very little, why did that even come at that time. Weird humans..

never had. i had my first bf when i was 8 years old lol

did you ever had the curiosity of had sexual experiences with someone of the same gender as you?

Not really, (I'm a boy)...... you were expecting a girl with a "Yes" for and answer? =P...Bad luck.

Have you ever had a fling with a teacher of your school or university? - This means from both sides, not only yours.

You were studying on beautiful girls in school???
Are you perhaps me?? :D
haha I'm not stalking btw don't be afraid.....
studying means only looking out for nice butts and nice breasts :) no bad things.

Did you have a "yuck, girls/boys are stupid" thing when you were a kid??
I did have that when I was very little, why did that even come at that time. Weird humans..
I really enjoy looking at the breasts of girls haha

Rawr!

No question for me to answer, I feel sad. :(

Anyone here know how to ride a unicycle?

Never tried :D

Do you have any sisters or brothers? how many?
Big sister and Big Brother, they're twins.

Not really, (I'm a boy)...... you were expecting a girl with a "Yes" for and answer? =P...Bad luck.

not necessarily since i'm a girl XD

i have a brother younger then me.

did you ever ride a motorcycle?

Yes and i crashed the next block(It was mas neighbor's motorcyrcle). I had to pay like $150 for the front part.... the one that goes on top of the wheel.

Have you ever stolen your dad's/mom's car for one night and been able to return it without they even notice?

I was never that ballsy, if i did that my severed head would be a decoration on their mantle (they find out EVERYTHING maaan)

have you ever been in a situation where you werent sure if u were gunna make it out alive?

When I was young I sometimes had nightmares where I felt I really was in danger. Fortunately, it is still a dream.

What was the last anime you have seen?

Kiss X Sis OVA episode 2 :)

Have you ever had a day where you constantly screw something up`?

I think everybody at some time in their lives had that type of day. When that happens is better to stay at home XD.

Because of the last question (see the question above) have you ever been fired?

yes once.

it seems i was hired as an experiment (no one told me anything) and it seems it wasnt working out as they thought so they fired me.

did you ever fired yourself?

Im assuming firing yourself is willingly quitting so i would say yes i have fired myself.
What would u consider one of your oddities?

hmmmm maybe liking naked anime girls too much. not normal in a girl i guess lol

what is your strongest quality?

My ability to stop caring about something in my life if its bugging me or trying to make me miserable, for example if my superiors at work are having a bad day and take it out on me by bitching bout how THEY would do something im doing, i can laugh it off, make a smartass remark, and get back to what i was doing after i reach a certain annoyance point.

What kind of superpower would you choose if u could only have 1 (and the power to have any power u want doesnt count)

i was and still am fascinated by the power of reading minds so i guess i choose that one.

What about you?

Hehee, I'm bumping between :)
I think I'd want to have very much strength.

when do you usually go to sleep?

Mmmm, between 4 and 5 am. Don't know why I can't sleep earlier.
I wanted to answer the one of the superpower ¬¬. I would like to know everything, in other words: non stop inteligence.

At what hour do you wake up?

Last edited:
i try to wake as late as possible so usually around 11 am and then i just lie in bed trying to continue dreams i had unless its a school day where i wake at around 8:30-9:30.
A random girl with an axe walks up to u. What would u do?

Depends on the girl XDDDDD. I think i would run as hell, crying like a baby if necesary =P.

One day you wake up and you realise you are in an anime. What anime would it, why and what's the first thing you would do?
Try not to write the bible please. - This question is not available for perverts. Hahaha, joke =P.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!