Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Wake, lie around think about dreams, bathroom stuff, breakfast, and off to school.

You get chosen to scout out the final frontier and be part of the first colonies established. Would you try?

Yes i would. I think it would be a great experience but hard to do.

You are having fun in an airplane ride, but you have an accident in the middle of a snowy valley. You are with two friends or people you really appreciate. Everyone survives the accident but one has a broken leg and the posibility of brain damage and the other one seriously injured but can move enough to do things near the place where everyone is.
The radio does not work. The only things you have is an old camera with flash that has the capacity for 5 photos and a cell phone which only sometimes has low signal. You where the one at the flying the airplane so you know 20 mins ago you passed a city. What decisions would you make in order to survive(if you want to) and how would you do it....... In other words.... what would you do? =P

Last edited:
I would bandage up everyone's wounds as much as possible (make some support for the broken leg and keep the wounds from getting infected) and if the cell phone works i would attempt to get help. Probably sending an images (noticeably different landmarks) and a text would be better than calling someone. I would use the camera as a signal because the flash might attract the attention of someone passing. It probably wouldnt be a good idea to move the people so if needed i would go off to alone (quite dangerous, usually the one that disappears trying to save others...) to scavenge for food. If 20 min is how far i am from a city then i would try to get there, if it is how long since the plane saw a city i doubt i can get there anytime soon depending how fast i flew. Staying in or around the wreckage would probably be smart because some rescue team might be coming if we are reported missing. Making a fire would be a good signal for where we are and switch shifts with the others at night to keep the fire alive and look for a rescue team. Im pretty sure we would be rescued within two days when it is reported that the plane didnt come back.

You wake up one day finding yourself with the power to slip into another dimension where giant creatures run rampant. You can levitate and manipulate orbs of energy in that world. A group of people who woke with similar powers as yours greet you and tells u that your mission is to slaying those creatures which will destroy the world if left alone. Sometime after the formation of the Organization an mysterious group with overwhelming powers are found stealthily slaying members who are found in the alternate dimension. The Organization is trying to identify the enemy and the source of their powers but it is now very risky to continue work although leaving the creatures alone would cause harm to both worlds. What would you do?

Last edited:
Set out on an epic quest to find the mysterious assassins and their power while leaving the rest behind...well maybe not everyone. Three or four friends would go with me.

Then after finding and vanquishing the massive evil hunting us down, I'd return and finish my earlier job.

Would you play American McGee's: Alice? (Nice and dark, gloomy, evil, etc. One of the two Alice games to get a M rating)

I would play and drag my other friend along because she loves this stuff more than i do and maybe have another couple friends around watching XD

You are left on an island where you find a devil fruit. Would you eat it? (One Piece)

Yes, I would, but not immediately. I may need to swim at some given time...

Have you seen the movie: Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

Not yet.

Ever been freaked out by certain things after watching a horror film? (like the attic, basement, etc....)

I heard about it but i havent seen it yet. I might if i ever decide to stop watching anime for a while.
Seems i took to long in answering XD
yes i have been freaked out after horror films which is y i tend to avoid them.

While exploring a castle one day (cuz some friends dragged u along saying something about treasure) your group gets lost in some odd area and cant remember the way out. Paranormal events start to happen starting with items disappearing and your flashlights flickering. The passage seems to change as you walk along and you see movement at the corner of your eyes which promptly stops when you turn to check. The castle has a labyrinthine like basement and there are secret passages which you stumbled upon multiple times earlier but there is also an assortment of traps which you managed to avoid so far. There are faint voices echoing around the halls and you spot oddly mutated creatures which run off shortly afterwards. What would you do now?

Last edited:
Find that officer and ask her for her pistol. Then find that broken radio along with a bunch of health drinks... Pick up a 2x4 with a nail it and use on the mutated things until I find my chainsaw. Hopefully I won't run into any Pyramid heads... Then I will find a way out of the castle, since I have deemed the treasure not being worth what it could possibly be worth.

(Silent Hill reference here)

Pop Quiz: William Shakespeare was a poet, playwright and a stage master. Of all his talents that he used while performing or writing his next tale; which one of these four things would you have him do?

1. Build a bridge
2. Lead an army
3. Write a play
4. Define relativity

I'd have him build an army. Can you imagine the freaking possibilities? (POETIC JUSTICE!!!!)

What IS poetic justice?

Being arrested for that horrible pun you just used. (There are police out there that do arrest people for saying puns).

What is in a name?

Usually a combination of letters. BUT it could also be a symbol(i.e. prince). In some cases, numbers may be used to replace the alphabet.

Did this answer make any sense?

Yes, but I didn't expect you or anyone else to answer just in base logic. (claps hands)

Do you like logic?

Yes, it makes it easier to bend.

Mind control, do you approve? (not like full on controlling, but more manipulating, if that makes sense)

God dammit.

Propaganda does it already.

Does anybody want some fatty acids? It's time for me to stuff my face with butter!

fatty acid..?? No way.. ~__~

mm.. which one you prefer virgin couple or not..?? n please tell why..?? ^^

Last edited:
So it would be that i give strong suggestions? depends on the situation but i would hate to have it used on me.
mehs slow again
Virgin couple or not? I guess i would because its just that much more fun seeing them flustered.

Gandalf appears before you. What would you do?

Not let him pass.

You skydive from a plane and go supersonic towards the ground, will you survive?

Yes. I will.

Not specified was:

1. Height from the ground.
2. Weight.
3. Windage of air currents.
4. Terrain and other geographical locations.
5. Supplies or other materials I may have at hand.
6. Having possible boosters in my shoes.
7. Being made of metal.

Am I too much of an Analyst?

Maybe, maybe not. There is always more to add if you sat around thinking about it.

The sky rips apart and flaming chunks of space junk rain on Earth. What would you do?

Try to stay inside as much as possible and keep an umbrella around. Basically what i always do, sit around and watch anime.

What do you do during Winter?

The same as the other seasons. Study, Aikido, and anime. i used to work but i waived from work (more time for anime xD).

Today i don't have imagination so i have a simple one. More or less, how many animes have you seen?

I would say about 30 full anime (counting names not the seasons) till the latest episode and i dont know how many anime i watched a couple episodes of and didnt finish. Didnt start really watching anime till half way through last summer.

Why did you start watching anime?

Maybe like a lot of people, because of Dragon Ball Z (it offered something American cartoons didn't, and I wanted MOAR)

Why is it that when a villain or hero charges/transforms, the other just stands there and talks to himself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?