Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Aw man not again. Call the insurance agency :goodtea:

You come to the end of a ravine... next action?

take a dive....its hot anyway.

You found a snake eating a frog's behind and the frog eating the snake's behind in a contest to see who eats who first. Would you A: record their action? B: Pull them apart? or C: kill them both?

For the first would I happy about the change be, but then would I suddenly again about that sober be - Because I know that because of by the next generation would the world again so be, how currently is.

What is your opinion about the currently anime season...?:goodtea:~>

so-so. Nothing interested me more then Monogatari Series.

Who else is waiting for Dragon's Crown?

Who knows really, I cannot give you an accurate answer, though I've never heard of it!

Anyone knows where I can find Gundam seed in HD? MHUAHAHAHA!

here
http://www.animefushigi.com/anime/gundam-seed-hd-remaster

<-----how many frames does it take to pop her shirt?

Hahaha! Thanks allot! Though your post was very original! I really liked it thanks allot! xD

Aliens =/ We will show those aliens the wonders of pie and trade all their technology for pies~

How many times can you not be found? =/

『A single one. Because nobody would find me if we hide so there is no reason for multiple times~』

『What would you do if you were kidnapped by a middle-school shota and put into a cage at top of the mountain that was to slowly move down the slope into a pool of lava with the force of gravity and there were 5 more people in the cage and you were provided with a butcher knife and told by the kidnapper shota that you had to kill other 5 people and slice them up and throw out of cage to decrease the weight of cage and make it stop from sliding into lava pool?』

Do you even need to ask? =/ Find the third option :runhappy:

How many mallows can you fit in your mouth?

『Why would you want to put mallows in your mouth? o_O But I guess quite a lot if you mean only actual flowers and if you press them down~ Unless you mean along with the stem in which case I think it would be 1 at most...』

『P.S.Samye, question kinda was what you are going to do overall and not just 2 options, but oh well...』

『What is the most ecologically-friendly way of killing all humanity? :/』

I think you have to arrange some natural disasters all over the world.

Who is your favourite character?

Saber lily (not honestly) probably then Asa Shigure from Shuffle!

Next question, would you like to be lumberjack for the next 2 months? :rolleyes:

Sure, why not? It certainly is something different then what I'm doing right now.

What is the first thing you want to do when you got some time off?

Um? Chill inside and gaming mostly.

What time do you usually go to bed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25