Ask a question and next person have to answer.

ehhm that is a hard one,probebly the folder with all the importand papers,pictures,drawing,notes I collected since I was 6 years old :happywhistle:
What where your first dream/ambiton when you where little?

one of my first child ambitions was to marry my older bro's, girlfriends sister :3

how many times have you overslept and been late to school

Lol only 2 times, because I was living in the school it was like a school where you sleep in and stuff so I couldnt realy oversleep a class unless I Sleept while the class was going XD
Have you ever been eger to slap a woman/man, if yes when and why?

Yes because they were sleeping on a bus with their face hanging over into the walkway. It would've been hilarious to see their confused face.

Would you rather have the power to fly or the power to become invisible?

Invisibilty cuz it helps me accomplish mischievous tasks~ ;'3

Rather play your last eroge inside society or preferring exile and playing 'em for all eternity outside society?

I rather play them inside society, because I will probebly tell it to the whole world and I bet ya i will get some mighty interesting reactions when that happens :XD:
If you had the power to summon ANYTHING you want but only 1 once what/who it/he/she will be and why and what will you do once you summon it/her/him/that?

i'd summon a genie who could grant me as many wishes as i wanted :P

what......is the meaning of life?

ehhm I think it is diffrent for everyone, than I guess the meaning of life is to find a meaning to it, or create more plastic as george carlin once said :XD:

what would you do at the apocalypse?

I would say, oh crap, it finally happened and go make me a sandwich.

What would you do if you had a harem?

Manga, anime cuts content~

If you had to paticipate in a threesome who are the anime/manga/eroge chicks you would do it?

i'm glad i got this one lolz

hmmm i'd say my waifu Katsura Kotonoha "School Days" and Dekomori Sanae "Chunnibyou"

If i walked up to you and said i could grant you one 2 wishes..they'll never disappear but you can't ever undoe them what would they be?

[...] Dekomori Sanae "Chunnibyou" [...]
I think a threesome with her would end up pretty badly~ :'X

These two things would be... umm... being paid 1.000 monetary units per day of the current strongest currency and additionaly a life-time supply of toilet paper~

Black tea or black coffee, which do you prefer?

black tea...i actually like black tea anyways xD

if you had to kill someone what weapon would you use?

[MENTION=40640]Wiesl[/MENTION]; why would my threesome go wrong lol Dekomori is awesome lolz...and why toilet paper?

A spoon~

[MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION] ; Imagine war breaks out or apocalypse occurs suddenly and everyone has to leave their homes to get safe and you end up someplace where's nothing to wipe your butt with. Scary, right? While everyone else thought about taking as much food as possible you are a step ahead cuz you have a commodity for trading~ or you steal some food and wipe later~ anyway, you still have something to wipe with and won't go "WTF?!" when realizing there's none left lol

lol, I wouldn't want to receive Lunatic Mjollnir Crushers while preparing for a threesome~

What's the first thing you would do after entering afterlife?

Find all the dead people I know for a catch up and a cup of tea. Then I'd find out if I could ban some people from entering the afterlife.

[MENTION=40640]Wiesl[/MENTION]; Best answer ever by the way.

What is the best flavour of crisps? (chips if you're american)

Still Cheese, though. But if I were to pick a flavor second to cheese, maybe barbecue? Haha.

Besides facebook, twitter, instagram, anime-sharing(of course) etc. and any other mainstream social networking sites, what other social networking site do you use more often?

Hmm.... nothing in that case? xD I only really use fb... barely... and AS xD

Where has the sun gone today? or for that matter every day :/ Its summer isnt it? =w=

Ahh i forgot a question didnt i =w=

I would probably not bother with it if i can... too suspicious~

You discover the largest gem in the world~ What now?

Get the largest forklift and get out of there
770-dr__steve_brule__deal_with_it_by_mannymo777-d33jsoi.jpg

Looked for deal with it and randomly saw Brule. I am not disappointed.

You come a cross a lynx! What do you do?

Hmm... /me pets and feeds and domesticates :goodtea:

You get attacked by a dragon... or at least the tail smashed your house as it flew by... what now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25