Are you afraid of dying?

[MENTION=40283]Yee199[/MENTION]; Don't really understand you there. I got 2 friends. I failed school miserably. I probably won't get a job unless i'm lucky as hell. I'm a negative person so who would like me? I probably won't ever get a family since i got social phobia.

So seriously... Who would miss me? Why would someone spend money on my funeral when i don't even deserve it?

Also, i'm off to watch tv for an hour so i'll be back later. See you all.

Wow i can really feel you there.
I have Bipolar, Social phobia, and Depression. I got 1 Friend (though i only see him at best once a month), I failed school miserably too ( i kepted dropping out i couldn't handle being there), I was Hospitalized twice because of suicidal issues (one I went all the way to Idaho, I live in Alaska so its pretty far.) I was at those places for about 6 months a piece. I become a nervous wreck If I don't get my meds. And I never had a girl friend and never will because of Social phobia, besides who would want somebody who cant do a thing. I don't expect to last long in the real world. How am expected to go up to somebody and ask for a job, I shake just thinking about, let alone maintaining it. Its like being on the line between of were you are expected to make it yourself and were people who are mentally retarded are and aren't expected to. I often wish i was born mentally retarded But that is a selfish wish.

So no im not afraid of dying. I dang near welcome it. I just wish I could somehow do some good for people before I go. When im gone if it was my choice I would not want a funeral. But I somehow know my parents wont throw me in the garbage can.

Anyway sorry i ranted on abit.

Hmm rants are fine~ Well i guess this isnt quite real life but people around here are generally nice~ I could try to be your friend... though it would probably be better if i wasnt quite as busy >< Maybe youll find some value in your life afterwards~

I'm not afraid of dying. I'm afraid of failing to die and instead get hurt so I have to go to the hospital where they will poke me with syringes and do alot of operations.

I look forward to dying.

Since I won't waste space talking about my insignificant personality issues or worldly suffering, I'll only say that I unfortunately find little to no value in this world or my own existence.

So I say bring on the great beyond and let me leave this trash world behind.

I just hate the aging
When you are become older and older
Day by day
I hate it
I hate that my youthfulness is dying

I'm not afraid of dying. I'm afraid of failing to die and instead get hurt so I have to go to the hospital where they will poke me with syringes and do alot of operations.

This. So much. The only thing I really fear anymore is pain and, depending on the circumstances, failing to die can be just about one of the most painful things in the world. "A fate worse than death" as they say.

Phobias exist and are a sad thing. Venting your fears is also very useful. However don't use them as a crutch, or an excuse not to try.
There was a time when I just hated people in general (I had a dark few years in my youth, and I'm glad I survived ^_^;;;; ), so I became an expert at ending conversations in a few words so I could stay in my mind. Eventually when I got in a new area, I decided to start operating on the premise that each person is probably a good person until strong evidence shows otherwise. Always give the benefit of the doubt and expect them to do as a good person should. I think I am happier this way, and I can also notice the contrast of people being less happy when they quickly assume the worst in people.

I wouldn't say I'm afraid of death per se, but I don't really want it to happen either. I want to live today, and I'd bet that tomorrow I will want to live another day. I would even bet by Sunday I will still hope to live another day, and so on, so I then must not wish to die. :)

I AM afraid of dying because I believe that after dying there's nothing more, everything ends right there.
That's what I'm scared of, there may be a day when I'm already satisfied with my life and don't care to finish it but it's not now and i don't think that I will have that feeling anytime soon, I'm young, too much to live still.

I'm not afraid of dying, not at all.
But I don't wanna go before getting really old.

What I am really afraid of is getting over there and realizing it is a boring place. Yeah, that's my fear.

I am really afraid of is getting over there and realizing it is a boring place.
If you are bored, you need change place or something to do new, or that what you do much times ago
Or you need icu~ creamu~
That is your treat
However it's happens, when you broke down by depression, but it can happen's in anytime, no matter how old are you
But I don't wanna go before getting really old.
I really understand you

I don't think I'm afraid of death itself.
I'm afraid of loosing my friends, family, doing the things I like to do.. Loosing the people that care about me and stuff.

hmm i'd like to run all happy and chant oh how beautiful life is but oh well that's not me xD

I'm fatefully sorry to admit i'm not afraid of dying...and anyone who truly knows me knows it too...

don't get me wrong there's a part of me that'll miss friends loved ones...but that's about it..i'm more afraid of letting go of things like that than i am of dying as a whole

and besides you can't be afraid of something you've already tried to do can you? :bigeyes:

Firstly I wanna adress those guys from few pages ago, I think Hinode and who else, sorry Im bad with remembering names. I really wish I could have me u in RL. Then I would be able to help u. I was in the same situation then my cousin which is kinda older than me came and change my whole concept of thinking. He used to be the same. And I do my best to help all the people like that. After all, life is beautiful... If because nothing then only because the small things that make it worth enjoying.

About fear of dying, I was really scared when I was little younger... I used to spent days contemplating about it. Then in the end, I came to conclusion that doing that is only a waste of my precious time and I learnt to take the death as it is. It is something that is inevitable and it is going to hit me. And I feel much better about it for the last few years.

I just hate the aging
When you are become older and older
Day by day
I hate it
I hate that my youthfulness is dying

That !! I'm still young....But I already would not want to get older....Only 1 exception though, if its with the person you truly LOVE.

///////////////////////

And for all the rest of you that have posted here....I can only say that there is a lot of similar and like mined people around here, I kinda would want too read trough everything in this thread....but I'm either too lazy right now or have too little time...eh or something, not sure what to put the finger on atm.

Personally I'm not afraid of dying at all, neither do I think it would end right there since I believe I know what lies ahead based in part on our choices while we are still alive...
But I do fear death in one indirect way. I'm not so afraid of death for my own self, but I'm afraid for those that I love, and also my own death by being separated from them...So I'm not afraid of death in itself...just separation from those that I love.

If they die, they become separated from me, and If I die, I become separated from them :1
Plus if I die prematurely before my time, there might be certain things I will not be able to ever do for them. And cherishable experiences, never had, which are priceless. That would be a great sorrow to know.

There is a path of Life, and Death....that reaches beyond our most normal perception of what life is based solely on our physical senses..

Last edited:
*reviving this thread*

Quite honestly, I am afraid - for I know what's waiting for me on the other side, if I didn't change now.
For I have not make peace with my Maker, and if by any chance should I die now, I'm doom for eternity.

Hopefully, I'll be able to amend all my sins before my time come. And when that time come, I can let go of this life in peace.

I like your perspective, and it's a little similar to mine, actually.
I'm not afraid of dying, as in leaving this world, with everything and everyone that's in it; I can get over that kind of pain. Failing to die(and getting severely hurt instead) wouldn't be much of a problem to me either because I'd probably find that turn of events quite interesting. :D
The reasons I absolutely don't want to die would be that 1: I have many things I (still) want to do in life, and many things I wish I could be able to do/ wish I'd done, and I'd really hate leaving this world with so many regrets inside of me/things left undone. And I know that these things will take me a lot of time to achieve, so when I die, I want to have lived my life fully, and done everything I wanted to do..
2: I know full well that I need to change, and that otherwise I probably won't be having a good afterlife..o.O I know that what's awaiting me will be worse than what I'd imagined..(which also brings me back to point 1. ,where I said I don't want to die when I'm still like this..I want to have become a much better person when I die.)
One of my all-time wishes is to be remembered by many people after my death, and to be mentioned with love..:)

I am not afraid of death... If it comes it cames.. I mean what are you gunna do? Maybe my dreams will come true after death :evillaugh:

I also have barely any worries in my life... I think thats cause I believe I am still young.. But for now.. Only thing Important in my life atm is getting ahead and going to college...

Mhhhh hard to answer i got in touch with dead quite a lot because of my job as "nurse" so i would say i´m less afraid of my own death but thinking about my parents die /family in general thats something witch could drive me crazy just thinking about

i would say i´m less afraid of my own death but thinking about my parents die /family in general thats something witch could drive me crazy just thinking about
Ah yes, I also forgot to mention that.. Having someone I hold dear die before me would be too painful to bear..

i wouldn't mind, part of my belief is to live life fully so you wont regret dying, and also i think when the time im meant to die comes im meant to die so why be afraid of it, and if others die i wont be sad for the same thing and my belief for that is as long as you never forget someone they are never truly dead, but hey-ho thats philisophy or something like that...

well I think that nothing is after death but I do not believe that there is nothing that is after I/we die for 2 reasons, the first is that information that was created in our reality doesn't disappear, in face traces of everything that once died and lived can be found in our reality in some more or less complex methods.
the second thing is the rule of physics regarding the existence of energy, the thing that runs us and
keeps the information of who we are, the rule says that energy can neither be destroyed or created which
is weird cause if it cant be destroyed the energy of what we are exists after our body rots 6 feet under,
which suggests that even after death there is something, everything contains memory and information in
our world and that is the truth.
well it is complex, in truth I am afraid of what is after death and not of death it self you could say, I pended many nights dreaming of my end which could keep one awake for a week and even more.

I feel there's little point on wondering when you're doing to die and how you're doing to die. Unfortunate it may sound, we were born into this world to eventually die. Regardless of the cause and why it happened. It's harsh and cruel for a lot of people. I simply continue with life and try to achieve what I can for my purposes which is aligned to my interests and preference. There's always times where some people come out of a near death experience and others who would die in those circumstances. I'm just lucky that I'm still alive today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please