Are you afraid of dying?

Holy shit yes I'm afraid of dying. I'm not going to try being all cool and "No, it's inevitable, I am too apathetic and dreamy to mind..."
If I could be immortal, I'd be immortal. Whether I had to watch the world end or not. Whether I had to kill people or not, I would be immortal if I could be. If someone tries to kill me, I would do anything I possibly could to kill them.
But I try not to think about this stuff, because as neurotic as I am, I end up dwelling on this stupid shit until I get all melancholic.

People do not fear Death it self, dont say you are! you are not!
Its after death that is truly scary. People dont know what happens after death, so pretty much most people
are scared of "The Unknown"

The unknown is scary because we dont know what to expect, what we will see, what we will feel like, and that fear of the unknown is the driving force of the human race's lust for discovery, and new knowledge.

[MENTION=40283]Yee199[/MENTION]; I'm not afraid of dying or what comes after. I'm afraid of failing to die (barely surviving) and then go to the hospital. I got a fear for hospitals, that's the only reason.

[MENTION=40283]Yee199[/MENTION]; Syringes, operations, the house in itself (too quiet/smells like crap), the doctors, the wait time, the feeling you get when you know that they are screwing around in your body. I can probably think up something more related to hospitals.

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; then you are also scared of the unknown.

Well at sometimes I am scared because I think to my self, with all those rumours going on about hell,haven,limbo,purgatory and etc or jest eternal nothingness or even rebirth where will I end up going, but on the other hand I say to my self: (usually when I dont think real hard) "hey chicken shit, shut the hell up and live life, worry comes later" and that is what happenes to me on a daily basis with that question. :goodtea:

[MENTION=39762]LioNeeZ[/MENTION]; Do like i do. If you believe that you're going to hell then you won't get disappointed if that's the case and you'll get happy if you go to heaven instead. If you believe that you're going to heaven then you won't get disappointed if that's the case and you'll get depressed if you go to hell instead. Makes sense, right?

[MENTION=40283]Yee199[/MENTION]; It all depends on what you mean with "the unknown".

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; Information you question or information that not yet known or not Present in the brain. Information that you doubt.

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]: well hinode that is not the only thing I am worried about when dieing how about this one, In what pose should I die, my reletives or some strangers will probebly wonder "what was he thinking jest diying like that" or worse when I pass away... do I pass away with my cloths on or am I naked, (I dont want to be send somewhere with my netrual febers) or heres another thing, when judgment will be carried on me or what not, will there be audiance if im naked or with cloths? there are so many questions so not giving a shit is realy hard you know what I mean? :goodtea:

[MENTION=39762]LioNeeZ[/MENTION]; Seriously... You're dead. You don't exist. Why would you care about how you died when you're dead? People die, that's normal. People can die in different ways, that's normal too. It doesn't matter if you die naked or in a strange pose since other people would have done that in the past as well.

[MENTION=40283]Yee199[/MENTION]; Since i don't believe in heaven and hell i can't say that i'm scared of what would happen after my death. But if that's what you mean i suppose that i can admit that i am afraid of some things.

[MENTION=39762]LioNeeZ[/MENTION]; just write it in your will before you die!
In my will I would want some type of sad anime music played and my casket to be designed with anime pics and also a guy dressed as a reaper standing in the corner! and If I turned to a ghost I can see it all happen and if they dont do as I willed then i will be very angry!

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]: well the pose I die in is only one of the problems and I care for that jest so I wont be embaressed If I will pass on, I mean what would my reletives think and As I told you there is much to worrie about after death because you cant really plan something incase your screwed up your after life, I mean I dont want any harm my way after I die...

[MENTION=40283]Yee199[/MENTION]; I would write that they should ignore the funeral and just throw me in the garbage can. I'm serious there as well. Why would you waste money on someone who basically were a complete failure? I don't see a reason to do that. I'm still dead so i won't feel anything when they do that.

[MENTION=39762]LioNeeZ[/MENTION]; Can't really say much about that though. It's a huge difference between a non-believer and a believer. If you were to ask me i'd simply say: "If you're dead then you're dead. You can't feel. You can't know. You are just gone."

Well [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; first of all you are a great person and not a failure! Dont be sad be glad!
and if you really dont care go the green burial way!

[MENTION=40283]Yee199[/MENTION]; Don't really understand you there. I got 2 friends. I failed school miserably. I probably won't get a job unless i'm lucky as hell. I'm a negative person so who would like me? I probably won't ever get a family since i got social phobia.

So seriously... Who would miss me? Why would someone spend money on my funeral when i don't even deserve it?

Also, i'm off to watch tv for an hour so i'll be back later. See you all.

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; When you give up is when you are a failure so dont give up. I would hate to see a friend suffer.
Go watch Angel Beats again!
^very strong message in that anime.
Go watch Naruto
^Never give up!
I am sure you are a very attractive person, go find your soul mate dont sit around and wait for them to come to you.

Main thing is Effort, put forth 100% and I am sure you will be happy with yourself again.

HAPPY AMV!

[MENTION=40283]Yee199[/MENTION]; You don't know how bad it is to have both panic disorder and social phobia, right? I'll tell you a little about that. This is from my perspect of view and i got a little of them both, i can't say all the symptoms since i don't have them all.

Social phobia makes you afraid of people in general. What they will think of you if you say an opinion, if you randomly talk with them, if you share some hobby that you like. You're afraid of huge groups of people because you know that they can gang up on you. And with severe cases you're so damn scared that you can't even leave your house since you believe that the entire world is after you.

Panic disorder occurs mostly when i'm stressed/worried and it builds up my stress more and more until i can't handle it anymore and have to go home to call myself down. It's an endless circle of stress that never ends.

To me it kinda works like this example:
I'm going to speak with a person. I get stressed because of my social phobia. I think about what can happen. I realize that she/he could disagree with me. I stress myself even more and believe that she/he will hate me if she/he disagree with what i said. I stress myself EVEN more and believes that she/he will tell other people about what i just told her/him and that they also will hate me. Then i can't handle anymore and have to go home or else i'll snap and becomes a danger to people around me. (even though that haven't happened yet).

An example of me snapping could be a silly thing. If i have to walk around with the trolley in the supermarket and then combine it with all the people in the supermarket. If i stop with the trolley i feel that i won't get anywhere and that builds my stress. If i were to stop many times i would snap and then i could go as far as to ram people that's in my way by using the trolley just to get away from everything.

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; Omg thats horrible! I think I have a minor case of Social Phobia because I try to avoid meeting new people. And when strangers start talking to me I start sweating and I would start stuttering over my words. For class every time we had to present something I would start trembling and my throat would dry up. I have a friend who has a case of Social Phobia and he would not talk to anyone at all, answer questions when called up on in class, always looked down when walking in the hallways, and would talk very silently. I became friends with him because I was the one to start the conversation and everyday i would talk to him and before you know it we were friends, we got comfortable with each other and less awkward situations.

I think a way to help with these cases is to be with a friend with you who understands you. When going out call him/her up to accompany you.

[MENTION=40283]Yee199[/MENTION]; Yeah, stuff becomes alot harder. I don't know where the border between being shy and having social phobia goes, but my case was so obvious that it wasn't even hard to figure it out :/ You could always go and speak with a doctor to see what he/she says :/ I recognize some things that you mentioned about your friend.

I barely talk to people at all, only if they ask me questions. I'm simply afraid of making me look like a fool. This also includes my family, the only ones i can speak normally to is my mother, father, brother and sister. If my cousin/aunt/uncle/grandfather/grandmother were to speak to me they would probably only get "yes or no" answers back whenever they ask me something. If teacher asked me something i just answered with "I don't know" so i wouldn't have to suffer the feeling if i'm right or wrong with my answer. I don't dare to ask my friend if he wants to do something since i believe that he won't like it and therefore i usually ask him what he wants to do.

I used to look down while walking, but a person told me something important that i didn't realize myself.
She said: "You look down because you don't want to attract attention, right? That isn't such a good idéa you know. If you are the only one who walks while looking down and everyone around you walks normally, wouldn't you be the odd one out that everyone put their attention on?" And that came like a shock. I knew immediatly that she were right, but i couldn't believe how i could have missed that.

Talking silently meant different things to me. For example: "I'm not worthy enough to tell them my opinions.", "Why would others care about what i think anyways?" and the most important of all "How can i do to get people to leave me alone? Can i show hatred towards them so they won't feel welcome while speaking to me. Eventually they will quit, right?".
Those were some of my main reasons to why i speak silently. I seem to talk normally when i'm talking to a single person, but I speak way to silent if i'm in a group of people.

Also, the best way to improve your sociality isn't to speak with 1 person over and over even if you sometimes might believe that it is. Because you will get used to that person after a while and then you won't be as worried anymore. Just wait until you have to speak to someone else who isn't your friend and then you'll realize how wrong you were. I know that since that's what happened to me. I thought that i had fallen back to the previous me and therefore created a negative point of view on this world that i still live by. It's hard to just leave it, you know.

I'm not afraid of dying. Its the one perk of being suicidal... Me being there in the past not now but in the past.
Ive been told that suicide can be the most selfish thing someone can do. Therefor it would have been a dream come true if something happened and I just died.
No im not afraid of dieing I only wish I could die trying to save somebody or in the place of someone.

I'm not afraid of dying. Its the one perk of being suicidal... Me being there in the past not now but in the past.
Ive been told that suicide can be the most selfish thing someone can do. Therefor it would have been a dream come true if something happened and I just died.
No im not afraid of dieing I only wish I could die trying to save somebody or in the place of someone.

Im not against suicide when its justified in reasonable way. For instance people that are sick and suffering
should be allowed to die if they wish for it. And then again, people who are living uber miserable lives
and are beyond salvation may opt for a backdoor to leave this stage play we call living.

But im afraid that most suicidal cases dont want to die, but they just want to be saved. From suffering. From the world. From themselves. So its not like i can trust them that much.

Mmm... im afraid to die myself. There are way too many things i want to do, and im not even remotely done yet. And im still hopeful that i can fullfill my hopes and dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.