Are you afraid of dying?

I`m not necessarily afraid of it. I don`t see any sense in worrying about something I can`t avoid. I`m not just gonna lay down and wait for it, I`m a "fight to stay alive" kinda person. Kill or be killed ya` know? But I can`t say I`m afraid of death itself. Though I`d prefer as painless a death as possible.

Well, if dying means I will fell a slow and painful death then yeah, I will say that I'm very afraid to dying.
However, who knows? As it will happen eventually and not avoidable ~ someday we will have it.

Yet, I hope I'm dying in a lap of big breasted cute girl then maybe I don't mind to have a slow death.

Well, actually, i am not afraid of dying..but at the same time, i do not want to die now. For me, dying is like discovering the truth: the reality of this universe, the goal of our existence, etc..

I dont really care if i die in this second or in 60 years...the result is the same

I don't like pain so I hope I don't die in too painful a way but I'm not afraid of death itself. I realised this when I decided that I didn't believe in God. Before that I had just accepted society's view that death was a bad thing and something to be feared until I actually asked myself what reason I had to fear dying. I couldn't find an answer. And that was that.

I feel like I don't anything to live for right now either, so as of this point in time I don't care if I die today, tomorrow or next month. Of course, this will likely change if I should find a reason for living but I don't see that happening soon. So I'm standing at a point where I'm not rushing into death. But if it's coming for me, let it come I say.

Before I begin, let me say that I took the time to read every post in this thread before adding my own thoughts.

Many different opinions were expressed, some light, some very deep.

I have experience in the topic not many share. I have watched the passing of many loved ones, many friends, and a few enemies. Twice in my life, I was in situations that I didn't know if I would survive. It's a unique perspective being put to sleep for major surgery, not knowing if I would wake up. I've brushed shoulders with the Grim Reaper enough to know the feel of his cloak.

And I know that there will come a day that I will die. Death is an inevitable part of life. Two things happen to all of us, without exception (except in the world of fiction); we are born; we will die.

There are many ways people see death. Some see it as a terror. Some see it as a mercy. Some never see it coming at all. Some know what's happening; some are clueless in it's approach.

Each way of seeing death is perfectly valid. Everyone lives their own lives; everyone is their own individual self.

We are all born. We all die. What's most important, is how we spend that time in between the two. Spend it well.

As for me, I plan to die at 105, shot in bed by a jealous husband! ;)

Hmm yes... sad... cant help it but if they can live on then why not?... There will always be new anime ;p

We are all born. We all die. What's most important, is how we spend that time in between the two. Spend it well.

Snap!!

I am not afraid of dying but maybe how I die is something to fear. Another thing is the state I die: if I die with regret, I would fear not being able to correct it.

If I die due to slowly being skinned alive then hacked to pieces by some demonic clown, I would be piss my pants and then on your pants and then everyone else's pants.

I personaly am not afraid of dying kinda looking forward to it.
I know what you mean. It's like "Nobody else can tell you what happens when and after you die, so the only way is to see yourself". I too am not afraid death. And I would rather die in some showy way than slowly rotting from age. And it will be quite funny/cool if I die from something suddenly and become a ghost, cause no matter how you think about it it's nearly impossible to have no regrets...

I'm not actively afraid of it, like it's not something I'm worried about. But, yeah. I don't like the idea of being alive and having to die.

im not really afraid of death, i'm very curious to see what happens after I die

I'm not in constant fear or it or anything, but I'd definitely rather not die, Kizumonogatari isn't out yet.

Nope not really. Can't really bring myself to care. Have enough stuff to worry about other than my impending demise.

seeing friends pass away of a sudden make u wonder.
one should live life the way they want to, not the way people want you too.
what scare me most now is my age parent. i luv both of them very much.
when seeing dad motionless on the trolley after the operation, it struck me!
it make me scare of losing both of them.
best thing to do was, enjoy and spend the days happily with them as much as you can.

Not really... I'd just feel... What's that word in English? When you have so much you haven't finished yet? (In my case, my collected VNs, lol)

I can say that i'm not afraid of dying right now but probably that's because i never have a near death experience, there is a huge chance that i would cower in fear knowing that i would die soon. (for example like a terrorist pointing a gun at you saying 'you gonna die')

If its an accident probably i wont be afraid since it happens way too sudden & unexpected

I'll just continue to live until the sudden day comes. Frankly to put it into perspective. I already had many near death situations and ended up in hospital which now goes into the double digits amounts.

Rather than worry when you're going to die. It's better to spend your time living a life without regret. Especially when you can feel the cold winter coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
oh ok i did not know that these points were that hard to get .

but i really appreciate this dude so just wanted to say thank you.