Are you afraid of dying?

I'm afraid of dying. Though I am young now and have not get near to death yet. But I can feel old men's feeling about dying. That makes me to be afraid of dying. One time, I saw a Japanese movie about an old dying woman change her soul with her small granddaughter for the last meeting of her childhood lover. She promised that she would get back as soon as managed seeing her lover. But she was so afraid of dying that she never would change her soul back to her old dying body. Even if give up her granddaughter's life. It was really make me freezing.

I also am not afraid of death, the worst part is not familiar with the August nor day nor the hour, it is known that it will meet with everyone just does not understand why many people from around the world die so young. Therefore, you must enjoy of every moment in your life because they do not know what will .....

i'm actually rather interested in death, I've had my close calls, here and there, but it never really bothered me much. The only thing I'm certain of is that I won't go down without a story to tell when i get to Charon.

Not afraid in "Death" in itself, but curious in "How" will it end? will I contribute enough to my loved ones before that time?

As long as I still have a debt then, yes I afraid to die..... (I don't want my family to bear my burden)

There's no point in being afraid methinks. For if you do you'll be living in a turtle shell--maybe you'll even carry sterilizer around everywhere in the worst case.

Just enjoy what you have.

...But I do admit that I prefer instant death compared to death by sickness. Oh the suffering.

Uh, maybe the real question is "what kind of death that make you scared" ^^

I'm not afraid of dying. I just hope I will be at least 70 years old and not be terrible ill a long time before I die.

[MENTION=10496]Kuki[/MENTION]
I'm afraid of dying young or in stupid way, like to choke on popcorn (which I kind of almost did some years ago..yeah..) or getting a electro shock at home..

I can't say I am afraid of death, and I can't say I'm not. I find it hard to be afraid of something that's unknown, but then again, isn't the unknown what everyone's actually afraid of?

I guess I'm not afraid of death...at least until I'm dying.

But actually, dying scares me more than death itself...

I'm not afraid of dying nor death itself.

What I'm afraid of is the actual physical pain. I guess you could call me a sissy or wuss or whatever, but I'd just agree. Even if it were an instantaneous death, surely there'd be at least even a millisecond where you'd be conscious enough to feel something. And that's what stops me from seeking death.

So with no other choice before me, I just go with the flow and live my life - simple as that. Worrying about it just makes it worse than it already is; you're basically burdening yourself.

Of course, if it ever does happen where I'm in such a predicament, I wouldn't be able to do anything, so I can only hope that it's quick. ヾ(´ー`)ノ

I notice a lot of you talk about the uncertainty of death in a way that makes it sound like you want to know the when, where, how and so on.. I honestly believe that you are better off not knowing the details of your own death. If you knew it may change your life in ways you can't imagine.

Last edited:
Maybe I will,can not feel the world is one reason that I'm afraid.Fear of losing,losing everything which I ever have...

Death is natural, no life is complete without it. Its how the world continues to evolve and change. Technically according to evolution, we would likely not be here today without death. Because there would be no resources left on earth if everything that ever appeared on this planet never actually died off, since there would be organisms feeding off every sort of imaginable resource (speaking from my Biology background). From a personal standpoint, I'm more annoyed with death than anything, its not that I want to live forever (that would be just as awful in many ways), but because I know I won't be able to accomplish everything I want to in life.

As Hagu from Honey and Clover said "One lifetime is not long enough to open all of the boxes".

The only thing I worry about really about dying, is what should I do with my dolls? I kind of think it would be cruel to them to take them with me. But at the same time, I couldn't imagine being parted from them.

The afterlife, if there is one, I've believed, is whatever you believed it to be in life, its not a concrete setting of a semi-benevolent god in a land above, or whatever your religion (or lack of such) may be, but instead the amalgamation of the universe as you believe it to be. It is sort of derived from the theory of how if you think something very strongly, it affects the world around you, and in this case, what comes after our definition of life ends. It has been said there are alternate planes of reality past the confines of the universe, so who or what is to say lies beyond what is essentially our insignificant existence in the grand scheme of what is much greater forces. For all I know, I will be able to meet the essences of how I imagine Feena and Kud to be in the next life, or I may not. Its not my place to know this, but I do know I'll find out eventually. So in short, I'm not afraid of dying, its just another curiosity, even an adventure that eventually everyone has to embark on :)

[MENTION=8006]Mahoro[/MENTION]
You could put your Dolfies up for 'adoption'.
I'm sure there's many Dolfie owners who would gladly take them as part of their 'family'.

of course, same to almost everyone i'm afraid of dying but i think every day we should live like have no tormorow:)

Alex...sure, but I don't wanna give them to just anyone, they're a little more important to me than that. :S

Caesar said:
Of all the wonders that I yet have heard.
It seems to me most strange that men should fear;
Seeing that death, a necessary end,
Will come when it will come.

Although I believe this isn't one of those things you can truly say before the time comes. It's human nature, the nature of all living things, to cling to life until the end. To fear death is natural, what I believe is more important is the question of whether or not you accept death. And that really isn't something you can know until the end.

Shrug, my two cents.

Most of the time, I feel like I'm not. Most of the time, it's actually something I desire. Many times, I just want to run away from life, to a place it can't find me. And death is the greatest escape, isn't it? But I know that deep down, I surely am afraid of dying. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be here right now, you know.

well, if i should be honest, no im not afraid of dieing as long as im protecting someone else... BUT i also know that people in my vicinity would be very sad... since i got many of my friends problems on my heavy shoulders which means i in theory helps them to survive... like what to do when applying for jobs, paying late bills, fixing their machines in their homes and so... on... i would at least find an replacement for me before i would die... ;)
And im not planning on dieing anytime soon... :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please