Anime you loved

Well I said "They're all awesome"
fear -> "You're dissapointing :sigh"
>_>

okay let's stop this and get back to the main topic before will catches us XD

lol ok,

For anime that still on-going, I like sakurasou, Tamako Market, Haganai and Kotoura-san because all the anime featured life of student.

Tamako Market for its cuteness, Sakurasou this week episode kinda gloomy and Kotoura-san for its plot.

I only like the first few episodes (1-14) of sakurasou, the other episodes feel boring to me :\

Well I said "They're all awesome"
fear -> "You're dissapointing :sigh"
>_>

okay let's stop this and get back to the main topic before will catches us XD

you make me out like some kind of monster you know? but ill admit i did want people to explan more but oh well

how do you get that?
And Nazaka what are u interpreting then?

no i do understand, i just wish you werent lazy, not good for your health

List:

- Yugioh! (I'm with that big become, and I was a active player until 2005...:eathead:)
- DB to DBGT (Was one the first anime for me...)
- Digimon (From 1st. to/until 3rd. season)
etc.

Probably my favorite part in a anime would be sword of the stranger when the main character draws his sword.
Here's the clip lol (I happened to find it.)
As for animes I love,
Berserk (Manga and anime)
Claymore (anime was great, I just started the manga)
Trigun

Berserk
Trigun
School Days
Angel Beats
Naruto
One Piece
Bleach
and more. I just dont remember the names. :3

Acchi Kocchi
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Binbougami ga!
Bleach
One Piece
Sword Art Online
Accel World
Ben-To

1. i like Shiki and her eyes of mystic death ~ Kara No Kyoukai - The Garden Of Sinners OVA - 2007
2. Shingetsutan Tsukihime - 2003 i like also Shiki Tohno mystic eyes of death perscript (same as Shiki's from kara no kyoukai) but Shiki Tohno doesn't active / change color like Shiki's from kara no kyoukai) Generally i like Type Moon's Works

P.S. Why when i ever she Arcueid Brunestud and Saber from Fate Stay Night seens the character a little bit the same?

I'm always looking for new animes, but there aren't many I really loved. I guess the only one that really got to me was Dragon Ball (including Z and GT)... I know it lacks 'plot' sometimes, and much of the fun is about crazy planet-burst fights, but I really liked it in my childhood and I still like it now. Toriko, One Piece and Naruto are very good too - now that I think about it, their respective protagonists are totally inspired by Goku lol

Hmm I like some slice of life, comedy romance anime but only comedy is fine too...
Some of my list : School Rumble, Nichijou, Seto no hanayome, Lucky star, Minami-ke and many more

I really loved Steins;Gate. (my avatar :D) The plot is very interesting and I love how it's a bit unpredictable. I loved Death Note and Code Geass for this reason, too.

I love Oreimo and Haganai because they're cute, nerdy and I can relate well with the characters.

And of course, I'll always love the very first animes I ever saw, like Inuyasha & Sailor Moon. :)

Add Hataraku Maou-sama!, Photo Kano, Haiyore! Nyaruko-san & Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W

Angel Beats and Grave of the fireflies.
So emotional!!
I will never forget these two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.

[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!

Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!