Anime you Hated

Yeah, a lot of the shounen type anime tend to be more an exercise in toy marketing than plot development. Taking a look at Selvaria's list most of them ended up more concerned with merchandise than anything else. I did like Sacred Blacksmith though the storyline weakened as the anime progressed.

You are spot on though when you compare the manga to anime adaptions, the manga often develops the characters in a way which the anime series just don't touch on. A rounded manga personality can end up as just an annoying anime stereotype if the producers don't take the care and attention the author had.

Hate is too strong a word...
I was very disapointed by Rio:Rainbow gate
...but still had some kind of fun watching it, if I remember.

When I watch an anime, I give it a change.
A big chance, in fact, as I always watch it to the end.
The reason that may explain this : usually, I download
a completed season before beginning to watch it.

Gulty crown i didn't like it so much :( also School Days and many other i need to much time to type them down :)

hmm

pokemon ( first three seasons were good after that it went downhill)
yugioh ( the original was good, but the rest sucked)
Beyblade ( I liked the original and the third season, even though it was really poorly written and cheesy) second season was beyond stupid
The sacred Blacksmith ( couldn't get into it)
Dragonball Kai ( stupid dumbed down version of Z)
KissXSis( watched one or two episode and couldn't stomach it anymore)
the world god knows ( couldn't stomach it)
CardFight Vanguard ( protagonist annoyed me too much)
Queen's Blade ( stupid premise)
Kampfer ( disliked it)

have to admit u right about all of them here.... they all sucked

hmm

pokemon ( first three seasons were good after that it went downhill)
yugioh ( the original was good, but the rest sucked)
Beyblade ( I liked the original and the third season, even though it was really poorly written and cheesy) second season was beyond stupid
The sacred Blacksmith ( couldn't get into it)
Dragonball Kai ( stupid dumbed down version of Z)
KissXSis( watched one or two episode and couldn't stomach it anymore)
the world god knows ( couldn't stomach it)
CardFight Vanguard ( protagonist annoyed me too much)
Queen's Blade ( stupid premise)
Kampfer ( disliked it)

well i feel the same ;)

I pretty much don't hate any anime that I have watch, BUT I do get really mad haha , It pisses me off when the lead Character (guy) is a pussy throughout most of the anime and in the end he decides to be a bad ass , there to many anime's that I could right down of how many times I have to deal with that crap , and of course the (girl) is a bad ass , witch I don't mind , in fact I love it , but yea I get sick of it I'll name a couple

1.Black lagoon
2.Mirai nikki
3.Guilty crown
4.Accel World

Angel Sanctuary - Because it would not continuing, it would very nice been, if they the OVA in a anime or how at Hellsing Ultimate OVA series art more led had.

Angel Sanctuary - Because it would not continuing, it would very nice been, if they the OVA in a anime or how at Hellsing Ultimate OVA series art more led had.

only 3 ova wasted it could be a nice series...

Well yeah, I had really like a bit longer seen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03