Anime styled videogames that are not spinoffs from a manga/anime

Eroge_Dude

AnimeExtremist & VN lover
Sep 8, 2014
Just like the title says, lets talk about videogames that are not spinoffs from a anime/manga series, be it a RPG/Fighter/VN/ Whatever.

One that always springs to mind is the Tales RPG series, it has alot of anime/manga adaptations based on the games since they are just that damn good, very good blend of action and strategy

Oh we cant forget Arc Rise Fantasia, the english voice acting is so hilariously bad it just has to be heard compared to the japanese original .

I could list a ton right off the bat but il leave that to everyone else :P

Reactions: efudgewayne
I like Lunar series and catherin,fear effect for ps one is old but still a good game another very old one is time gal.anyone know this games?if you dont google it you may want to play this games.

want RPG anime game on pc try this one 燐光のレムリア

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.