Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread (Discussion thread predating the section)

well well fellas i finally downloaded some games and decided wich i am gonna play firts, but before that a little question does Aiyoku no Apron need h-code and what exactly is it about? (like the characters are so and their relationship is boyfriend/girlfrieng husband/wife or family

well well fellas i finally downloaded some games and decided wich i am gonna play firts, but before that a little question does Aiyoku no Apron need h-code and what exactly is it about? (like the characters are so and their relationship is boyfriend/girlfrieng husband/wife or family

if it does need one, then an agth code may already be on this site. http://agthdb.bakastyle.com/

Just finished gatenkei and i really loved the game especially how the relationship of the characters evolved through the years, and the reactions to the situations they confront.

does anyone know the name of the seiyuu who does Misaki´s voice?

This week on Oreimo S2: delicious Kirino NTR, ikemen dude bangs your imouto in a Comiket toilet :menft:
Of course it's going to be some misunderstanding but still, daaaamn. Unexpected ntr truly is the best.

I dropped it after watching episode 2, Kyousuke turns into a doormat, and it feels like seasons 1 never happened.

does anyone know the name of the seiyuu who does Misaki´s voice?

I tried looking, but I couldn't find it, it may be in the credits of the game as a pen name, but I can't read moon runes.

Reactions: freedom10a

Some eroge don't list the seiyuu. Gatenkei is one of them.

This week on Oreimo S2: delicious Kirino NTR, ikemen dude bangs your imouto in a Comiket toilet :menft:
Of course it's going to be some misunderstanding but still, daaaamn. Unexpected ntr truly is the best.

I should get back to watching that.

ANow we need some suggestion for NTR (both netorare and netori) with "happy endings" (If you know what I mean) for some new comer. Here I got some suggestion:
* (mink ego)onitaitai
* [Anime Lilith] 対魔忍アサギ 3
* [Devil-seal] 寝取られ彼女 ~義父の肉棒を咥え込む、愛する俺の彼女~
* WEDDING_BLUE (not my style only patch with old man make me feel interest)
* [Elf] debris
* [Alice-soft] Oyakorankan
* JKと淫行教師6 (Not really in my list just because I run out my list for NTR - I try not including new games)
* [lilith] フォルダの新規作成
* Demonion ~Maou no Chika Yousai~ (last path - The devil boss got NTR LOL)
Netori
* [Silky] 学園催眠隷奴
* [Bishop] MK1
* [Bishop] houkago2
P/s: Anyway, as people like fetish, I found that [Bishop] houkago2 is really an interest game even though it was old and had a little bit netori. So I think you must try it if you're new comer. Have fun.

Last edited:

guys has this doujin: http://exhentai.org/g/519457/e4e77fbecb/ ever been translated into any language that isn't chinesse? it just that it looks really good and no one seems to mention it

No no-one seems to have done that one yet. The 1st part is out in english but that's it. Supposed to be a third part out at some point too, so maybe it'll get done then.

[MENTION=29695]freedom10a[/MENTION] If no-one can find it, then the seiyuu probably wasn't credited. Not that strange for female seiyuu in the voice acting industry in japan. If they're hard up for work they can always do an eroge, but it's not something that looks too good on your CV. Especially when you're still hoping to get more legitimate work. In this case the seiyuu is quite good, so it's likely she has worked on less embarrassing stuff as well. So it's not surprising for her to ask for her name to be held from the credits, and even when you see names on work like this a lot of the time's they use a different name for this kind of work, so the name might not mean much in the end.
All even more so when it's an NTR game.

Reactions: freedom10a

@Arakhan
As a big fan of NTR with good endings, some of the games that come to mind are Lilim and Lune TB games. Most of the Dark Lilim titles have OVAs so you can get a good feel of the plots beforehand. The Lune/TB titles usually have one good route thrown in but you trade a bit of plot in favor of great visuals. A good list you can go through is http://vndb.org/g684.

Also for the new comers who are more interested in the drama elements as opposed to the fetish, I'd highly recommend Biniku no Kaori from ELF. It's fairly text heavy but it has a nice mix of plot/drama/light ntr and IMO their best work.

Wow i have finally reached that point where i realize that i have played my fair share of games, still thank you guys for mentioning various games that i didn't know

Yeah i have noticed a serious raise in shared database info this last month, real happy about it myself, found out about one i did not know about and for me..... that is a rare thing indeed

just have to say this ntr is the best type of hentai out there

I know its three days later that i am responding to this. but you bet it is!

I have Found Ron34s Upcoming NTR Titles List on one of the other posts to be amazingly helpful, and i like how you other guys filled it in. Sometimes i dissapear for a while to do RL shit, and i come back, and here is a picture list off all the goods and when it released/will be released. Ron, if you read this.... Please continue to update it! it is amazingly helpful!

If a lot of you just use a old shortcut to this post and are unaware of the expansion of the NTR section, Ron's page is here http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/netorare-120/upcoming-ntr-tittles-116680/

Also, I would like to see more reviews on some games like Action Bastard has done, maybe even if someone had the time a helpful walk-through section where we can pull the half posted walk-throughs in the thread that exsists already for games like Oyakorankan and 麻呂の患者はガテン系?

And i forgot to look, but whoever posted the Short Cut to the walk-through for 麻呂の患者はガテン系 is my Hero, i got stuck in an infinite breast fondling, then she leaves loop that exsists in the damn game like 3 times. And i am no Stranger to running through a Visual Novel with no AGTH on and still 100% a multi Flag layer game.

Anyways, love it guys, keep it up, i am off to lurk and disappear for a week, peace.

Tsurupeta osananajimi ntr eroge? YES
Oh it's by Atelier Sakura? Nevermind then :crushed:
Lolibros can sadpanda "okada kou" to check out the artist.

Tsurupeta osananajimi ntr eroge? YES
Oh it's by Atelier Sakura? Nevermind then :crushed:
Lolibros can sadpanda "okada kou" to check out the artist.

Wow. How long has it been since they did one that wasn't about housewife NTR? Feels like their usual writer just happened to prefer that type of NTR. So this is a nice change.

Normally with their recent track record I wouldn't be hoping for anything too amazing, but this is different. This is Okada Kou. Possibly my favourite loli-focused ero mangaka. The way she puts things together is different from all the usual nukige style scenerios, and the expressions of the heroines are really hot. Hot enough to make me forget how much I usually prefer breasts in my hentai.
What really catches my eye here is that while Okada is already mentioned as the artist on getchu, the writer hasn't been. And since the artist has already written quite a few erotic manga plot lines of her own already, one tankobon featuring some delicious NTR developments as well, I'm tickled by the possibility that she might be writing the plot as well as drawing the art. Which is unlikely I know, due the the amount of work involved in doing two jobs. Even so, maybe she'll at least contribute.
And since it's such a deviation from the usual old thing, it might even be a new writer altogether from their usual one.

I'm going to go out on a limb and be optimistic about this game. Though I'm probably setting myself up for disappointment. But since it's a ero-mangaka I'm fond of, I can't help it.

seems the new mink e-go game has at least some NTR element, homepage is updated with a CG of the stepfather who is a doctor giving a medical exam to his (step)daughter with the protag peeping, fingers crossed for good NTR

No one has posted it yet.

@Telsa Thanks, I will.

On another note, since the elf game was short, do you guys think we will see another game in less than 1/2 a year?

Since they trolled us by selling us a FULL netori game, them put a "to be continue" and worst of all promote it as ntr game, they better had the decency to be developing the rest parallel so in about 1-2 months is out

I played 麻呂の患者はガテン系 up to the point where you see the husband for the first time. I was open to new stuff considering all the comments I've read about it but damn, what the hell is this thing. It's like a Kiss concert backstage: creepy dude in full face paint asking a girl how deep can she go. But seriously this is awful. The dialogue is boring as hell, the scenes drag on forever about the most inane crap, the endless choice branches are a chore, all the action takes place in the same room (so far) and the ero is meticulously designed to be as tedious and unfappable as possible. I like the heroine and her seiyuu but the rest is way below my expectations. Maybe that's the problem, expectations I mean.
Anyway I'll finish the game, maybe it gets better but the first impression couldn't have been worse.

Last edited:

Anyone remember how to install blackrainbow 不幸な神? http://www.getchu.com/brandnew/245345/c245345package.jpg, I went back to play the game i forgot how to install I remember to use the nodvd patch to patch the game then the a OLDadvdx.exe popup I forgot what the OLDadvdx.exe for. I try to click the icon the game but won't start

Hey everyone, first time posting here.

I had been waiting for play 麻呂の患者はガテン系 and finally got around to finishing it a few days ago.

There are two endings, excluding the game over screens that you will probably see quite a few times from making a single wrong choice out of what seems like hundred choices in quick successions. The route to the first ending is really, really short, which would be fine it was one out of maybe 7 endings, but not so good for one out of only two endings.

Even the route to the second ending is pretty short and it only took me a few hours to see everything in the game. The game turns into what's almost like a romantic comedy in this route and there's not much feel of NTR, netorare or netori. The female heroine becomes much more likable here though, so if you were disappointed after seeing the first ending, I would suggest that you keep reading and finish the game at least. The hideous MC is also given more character here and it's easy to start sympathizing with him as you approach the end. There are only two sex scenes (one for each ending) and they are actually pretty good, but rest of the scenes are mostly groping animations that just get recycled throughout, and yes, the second ending fades with "To be Continued".

Overall, disappointed with the game, but I have to admit that this is partially because I have big expectations for Elf. If this was a game made by some random company, I might have had a different opinion on it. Heck, they could have just advertised this game as a fan-disc to the original Gatenkei and the reception probably would've been better, but as a stand-alone game from Elf, it was disappointing.

Also started playing 人間デブリ~コンナジブンニダレガシタ?~ (Ningen debris), and while I don't believe that this is a netorare game, NTR (both netorare and netori) seems to be a pervasive theme. An hour into it and quite liking the childhood friend's older sister character so far, as Elf never seems to fail in delivering strong, attractive female characters who are likable. It feels like this game would've had a ton of potential if they took the netorare angle with her as the main heroine. The ring kiss thing was pretty creative :rolleyes:

I played 麻呂の患者はガテン系 up to the point where you see the husband for the first time. I was open to new stuff considering all the comments I've read about it but damn, what the hell is this thing. It's like a Kiss concert backstage: creepy dude in full face paint asking a girl how deep can she go. But seriously this is awful. The dialogue is boring as hell, the scenes drag on forever about the most inane crap, the endless choice branches are a chore, all the action takes place in the same room (so far) and the ero is meticulously designed to be as tedious and unfappable as possible. I like the heroine and her seiyuu but the rest is way below my expectations. Maybe that's the problem, expectations I mean.
Anyway I'll finish the game, maybe it gets better but the first impression couldn't have been worse.

i was planing to wait and see if there really will be a second part, but so many critics are killing my hopes

PD: a little question apart from ntr what is you guys favorite fetiches/genres, for me it would be corruption, not necesarily the heroine just that at least one caracther goes from good to bad, it can be a familiar, the male protagonist (it would rock xD) etc

I am planning to try [ルネ-team-bitters]-マリッジブルー「婚約者がいるのに、どうしてこんな男に……」 - Marriage Blue because I interested in its anime and some "best ending" in its CGs. Can anyone tell me the differences between Full Version and Dummy Cut Version? Too many male characters in one NTR game has not been my favourite.

I am planning to try [ルネ-team-bitters]-マリッジブルー「婚約者がいるのに、どうしてこんな男に……」 - Marriage Blue because I interested in its anime. Can anyone tell me the differences between Full Version and Dummy Cut Version? Too many male characters in one NTR game has not been my favourite.

About 麻呂の患者はガテン系, I share the same feeling with your guys. I hoped more than this from this game. I wish it will be more intense, tragedy and "best ending" :8 in next patch.

I am planning to try [ルネ-team-bitters]-マリッジブルー「婚約者がいるのに、どうしてこんな男に……」 - Marriage Blue because I interested in its anime. Can anyone tell me the differences between Full Version and Dummy Cut Version? Too many male characters in one NTR game has not been my favourite.

There is no difference.
Dummy cut means that the game has been stripped of copy protection data, and the only data left is the actual game.

Reactions: Darkwings

As a big fan of NTR with good endings, some of the games that come to mind are Lilim and Lune TB games. Most of the Dark Lilim titles have OVAs so you can get a good feel of the plots beforehand. The Lune/TB titles usually have one good route thrown in but you trade a bit of plot in favor of great visuals. A good list you can go through is http://vndb.org/g684.

Also for the new comers who are more interested in the drama elements as opposed to the fetish, I'd highly recommend Biniku no Kaori from ELF. It's fairly text heavy but it has a nice mix of plot/drama/light ntr and IMO their best work.
Thank so much for information. I still have got Biniku no Kaori for a long time. However I haven't install it. Just because I think it's too soft and have a lot of vanilla instead of NTR (Only have few CGs - I had downloaded CGs before game). And "happy endings" which I mentioned is female characters get pregnant. It's not "happy endings" like you thought, just look at the list games which I recommend they all have "happy endings". Anyway, hope we have more NTR games in the future. Right now I only wait for: (1)[MinkEGO]義妹だからできること、妹じゃないとダメなこと。; (2)[ANIM] 息子の友達に堕とされて ~あぁ…私、一人の女に戻ります~.

There is no difference.
Dummy cut means that the game has been stripped of copy protection data, and the only data left is the actual game.
Thank you so much. But it's too late for me. I have just chosen downloading full version. Poor me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.