Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread (Discussion thread predating the section)

Thank so much for information. I still have got Biniku no Kaori for a long time. However I haven't install it. Just because I think it's too soft and have a lot of vanilla instead of NTR (Only have few CGs - I had downloaded CGs before game).
Yeah, the NTR definitely takes a backseat in Biniku no Kaori. What I personally like about it is that the characters are far from one-dimensional (which you find out on later playthroughs). Some of the characters you may like in the first playthrough, you'll definitely hate once you learn their motivations =). Really enjoyable story.

Anyhow, you still can use VNDB searching w/tag filters if what you're looking for is NTR + pregnancy.
http://vndb.org/v/all?q=;fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-513~394.lang-ja.plat-win;o=d;s=rel

Reactions: Darkwings

As SnowPatrol said, don't dismiss Biniku no Kaori just yet.
I played BnK when I was fairly new to the genre, to ntr eroge, not ntr as a whole. I didn't spoil the CG so I was expecting something ntr-centric like the Blue games, but BnK was far better than all that. There's this feeling of calm tension in the game, the feeling that you can't trust anyone, this minuscule denpa-ish touch, it's simply delectable. But two things make this game stand out as a "must play" for ntrbros: first the hole in the wall in the MC's room which plays a central role in one of my favorite (and most shocking) scenes in ntr eroge ever; second is the main "feature" of the game, the ability to move where you want (well, almost) within the house in a sort of first person view. Each time you're allowed to do so, especially at night, your heart races with anticipation of what you may find. And often you find nothing, but that tense nervousness is there every time and the game throws you a bone now and then to keep you reeled in, it's amazing how something so gimmicky can have such an impact in your perception of the story and the game as a whole. That feeling is something I've come across only a handful of times since then. Oh yeah and they fucked up half of the endings, because it's Elf.
I know our patron saint FHC had a similar experience with this game and some other without actual ntr content about a maid in the Taisho era IIRC and how he loved the ntr-without-ntr feeling, good times all around :goodtea:
Some group picked this up for translation not long ago but the project was dead within weeks :(

Well, thank you guys. I have just installed Biniku no Kaori yet. I knew it was best game in year. Ka ka ka, I will try it this night when wait next NTR games.

Could some one give me walkthrough and save game for Biniku no Kaori? I have tried to find it but I can't.

Last edited:

Well, thank you guys. I have just installed Biniku no Kaori yet. I knew it was best game in year. Ka ka ka, I will try it this night when wait next NTR games.

Could some one give me walkthrough and save game for Biniku no Kaori? I have tried to find it but I can't.
Walkthrough: 1, 2, 3
Save: 1
:ninja:

Well, thank you very much @tf2spy . I am trying to find side story of Biniku no Kaori which name 番外編「律子の溜息・由紀の香り or Biniku no Kaori Bangai Hen. OMG :eek:, why they didn't not include side story in the main story to create complete story. T____T. So I must re-download it again. See you guys when I finish finding and downloading.

Trial for Mink ego's imouto game is out, but after speeding through it, No NTR scenes at all, though there are a couple of subtle hints, e.g the protag peeping into the imouto room, but if there is NTR its most likely a side route, so i guess better to hope than expect NTR from this game

[MENTION=52763]Second Brew[/MENTION] Welcome and thank you for the comments on 麻呂の患者はガテン系. It's great to see more people giving Ningen Debris a chance and yeah, oneesan is awesome :8

I think one way to set up the NTR for the new Mink game is for the one of the sisters to be jealous because the brother didn't pay attention to one of them and she'll hook up with other good looking guy due to loneliness.

@ling and @jasonfs you make us more curious about new game of Mink's Ego. As I said there are two situations can lead to NTR. (1) school boy who the same school with protagonist, (2)father of main male character (50%). With unhealthy body, I think main male character can't do the same thing as main character of "Onitaitai". We will have a lot of bad endings and "happy endings", maybe.

NTR OVA 3 for Lune TB game Kanojo ga Mimai is going to be released in 6/21, seems like this ep is focused on the coworker NTR, which is Type A i think, so might be good, hopefully, no drugs and rape like the other 2 ep

Count me the odd one out, but so far I like the Maro game (I've finished the fifth "round"). I like the humor, Maro is fun, the heroine is cute, the thing it's lacking is the writer's signature drama and from the feel of the game I'm not expecting it to come up. Maybe in the subsequent game(s)? If this indeed becomes a series.

Re: Atelier Sakura loli NTR
Wow, both Okada Kou and Inuboshi, two of the loli manga greats, venturing into eroge around the same time. Shame that the writing will probably suck, but maybe they will get a new writer or at least get おんぼろ月 to write another NTR game.

Re: Ningen Debris Oneesan (Oppai-nee)
Definitely one of the best heroines in NTR. A couple of my other favorites are Shinonome Mafuyu from Konna Atashi and Misaki from Gatenkei. Oh, and Kaori from Biniku no Kaori
Her real personality, that is. Not when she's pretending to be a kind person.
Who are some NTR girls you guys really liked?

I have a question.
The order to play konna atashi is the next one or am i wrong?
Konna Atashi Demo...
Konna Atashi de Gomennasai... Mafuyu Gaiden

I think Gomennasai... Atashi no Sei de is extra or not

THANKS

I have a question.
The order to play konna atashi is the next one or am i wrong?
Konna Atashi Demo...
Konna Atashi de Gomennasai... Mafuyu Gaiden

I think Gomennasai... Atashi no Sei de is extra or not

THANKS

Konna Atashi de Gomennasai... ~Mafuyu Gaiden~ is a pack of the three games

Gomennasai... Atashi no Sei de
Konna Atashi de mo...
Mafuyu Gaiden

Gomennasai... Atashi no Sei de is a game in a similar series of games by Winters but the story has nothing to do with the other two games.
Konna Atashi de mo... is a shorter game based in high school with Mafuyu Gaiden being a more in depth game based around the married life of the same characters from the first. So for those two you should play them in that order if you want the full benefit.
For any of the other Winters games the order doesn't really matter, though the latter two are the only ones that seem NTR centric.

It can be a little confusing since even though they released the two that are related as part of the bundle, they threw in Gomennasai... Atashi no Sei as well which doesn't have much to do with it. Probably because it was released the same year as Konna Atashi Demo... and they wanted to stop production on the stand alone version which wasn't selling well anymore, while still having it available to buy, or something like that.
Hope that helps.

Reactions: freedom10a

Who are some NTR girls you guys really liked?
I know you guys didn't like her much but I love Nao (the other girl from Gatenkei), the girl from HnO1, Ai from Anekoi Moyou too. Maybe I just love the crazies :ninja: Koharu from Yanzuma too of course, she's such a raging slut. You feel like she was a wrong choice from the start, like MC was going to get ntr'ed at some point with her, we definitely need more yanmama heroines. Misaki from Aisai [Reverse Side] is great too.

Koharu from Yanzuma too of course, she's such a raging slut.

:D

Finished Ningen Debris. The plot took an unexpected turn in the middle. What's nice is that the game doesn't just give you all the information at once, but you start realizing what's going on little by little. Overall, I actually quite liked it even though I've heard that the reception for this game wasn't great. There are a lot of H-scenes, mostly very well drawn with no animation recycling (Elf, what happened to you in 麻呂の患者はガテン系 :() From my memory, I would say 70% of them are netorare, maybe 20% "netori" (in quotes for a reason), and probably 10% vanilla. Just be prepared for the oppressive, grim mood throughout the entire game.

On a related note, it's interesting to see how Elf has been slowly giving into NTR since its beginning. :rolleyes: Even some really old games like Dokyusei series had minor NTR elements and Biniku no Kaori and Ningen Debris sort of serve as a transition into full NTR games like Gatenkei and Maro.

I know you guys didn't like her much but I love Nao (the other girl from Gatenkei), the girl from HnO1, Ai from Anekoi Moyou too. Maybe I just love the crazies :ninja: Koharu from Yanzuma too of course, she's such a raging slut. You feel like she was a wrong choice from the start, like MC was going to get ntr'ed at some point with her, we definitely need more yanmama heroines. Misaki from Aisai [Reverse Side] is great too.

Yeah, I rather liked Nao too. But then, I have a thing for the types who look innocent and seem like they'll be true to the protag no matter what, but are actually unable to do much to resist once some alpha male bastard gets her alone and makes her happy to be a woman.
She was one of the reasons Fin 2 was my favourite end from Gatenkei.

On the other hand I hated Koharu from Yanzuma for precisiely the reasons you mentioned. She was just too obviously up for it. It was telegraphed from a mile away that as soon as the beta protag gave the ok for her to be working alone with her old boyfriend on a regular basis, that she'd quickly give in to temptation and turn back into a slut in a hot minute. So obvious that it didn't have much of an impact. More like it was only a matter of time before she was screwing around, and the protag made a bad choice in marriage partners.

I rather liked the heroine from 愛する妻、真理子が隣室で抱かれるまで ~あなたが知らない事、彼がたくさん教えてくれました~. If she could have just carried on in the same vein as she was in during the confession scene, the game would have been perfect.

Yeah, I rather liked Nao too. But then, I have a thing for the types who look innocent and seem like they'll be true to the protag no matter what, but are actually unable to do much to resist once some alpha male bastard gets her alone and makes her happy to be a woman.
She was one of the reasons Fin 2 was my favourite end from Gatenkei.

On the other hand I hated Koharu from Yanzuma for precisiely the reasons you mentioned. She was just too obviously up for it. It was telegraphed from a mile away that as soon as the beta protag gave the ok for her to be working alone with her old boyfriend on a regular basis, that she'd quickly give in to temptation and turn back into a slut in a hot minute. So obvious that it didn't have much of an impact. More like it was only a matter of time before she was screwing around, and the protag made a bad choice in marriage partners.

I rather liked the heroine from 愛する妻、真理子が隣室で抱かれるまで ~あなたが知らない事、彼がたくさん教えてくれました~. If she could have just carried on in the same vein as she was in during the confession scene, the game would have been perfect.

Mariko? Good taste, i love it when she teasing MC and confessing her affair. "Koufun suru?" Daaamnn.... you won't believe it, when she said that, i don't know why my heart beating rapidly :D. Her voice actor is perfect for her. And i like the way she teasing MC, even she give MC a DVD of she having sex with her manager as birthday gift! Holly!

I liked Misaki from Gatenkei and Mariko from 愛する妻、真理子, this last was my first NTR game

Finished Ningen Debris. The plot took an unexpected turn in the middle. What's nice is that the game doesn't just give you all the information at once, but you start realizing what's going on little by little. Overall, I actually quite liked it even though I've heard that the reception for this game wasn't great. There are a lot of H-scenes, mostly very well drawn with no animation recycling (Elf, what happened to you in 麻呂の患者はガテン系 Click here to enlarge) From my memory, I would say 70% of them are netorare, maybe 20% "netori" (in quotes for a reason), and probably 10% vanilla. Just be prepared for the oppressive, grim mood throughout the entire game.

On a related note, it's interesting to see how Elf has been slowly giving into NTR since its beginning. Click here to enlarge Even some really old games like Dokyusei series had minor NTR elements and Biniku no Kaori and Ningen Debris sort of serve as a transition into full NTR games like Gatenkei and Maro.
Man, you should try it sooner. My favourite heroines are two sisters in Ningen Debris, and this girl too [アトリエさくら]他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…?3 僕の知らない所でイキ狂っていた最愛彼女―生真面目な学園副会長― .
Mariko? Good taste, i love it when she teasing MC and confessing her affair.
Sigh, I think I will have some free times when wait new game of Mink's Ego, you guys make me busy again. 愛する妻、真理子が隣室で抱かれるまで ~あなたが知らない事、彼がたくさん教えてくれました~ have a beautiful artwork, with me if it has "happy ending" - it will become perfect.

Finished Ningen Debris. The plot took an unexpected turn in the middle. What's nice is that the game doesn't just give you all the information at once, but you start realizing what's going on little by little. Overall, I actually quite liked it even though I've heard that the reception for this game wasn't great. There are a lot of H-scenes, mostly very well drawn with no animation recycling (Elf, what happened to you in 麻呂の患者はガテン系 Click here to enlarge) From my memory, I would say 70% of them are netorare, maybe 20% "netori" (in quotes for a reason), and probably 10% vanilla. Just be prepared for the oppressive, grim mood throughout the entire game.

On a related note, it's interesting to see how Elf has been slowly giving into NTR since its beginning. Click here to enlarge Even some really old games like Dokyusei series had minor NTR elements and Biniku no Kaori and Ningen Debris sort of serve as a transition into full NTR games like Gatenkei and Maro.
Man, you should try it sooner. My favourite heroines are two sisters in Ningen Debris, and this girl too [アトリエさくら]他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…?3 僕の知らない所でイキ狂っていた最愛彼女―生真面目な学園副会長― .
Mariko? Good taste, i love it when she teasing MC and confessing her affair.
Sigh, I think I will have some free times when wait new game of Mink's Ego, you guys make me busy again. 愛する妻、真理子が隣室で抱かれるまで ~あなたが知らない事、彼がたくさん教えてくれました~ has a beautiful artwork, with me if it has "happy ending" - it will become perfect. Before I start this game, could anyone tell me about its story?

愛する妻、真理子が隣室で抱かれるまで ~あなたが知らない事、彼がたくさん教えてくれました~ has a beautiful artwork, with me if it has "happy ending" - it will become perfect. Before I start this game, could anyone tell me about its story?

The story is actually rather standard stuff considering it's one of the good NTR games out there. The protag is a writer for an eroge company and is has been married to his lovely wife Mariko for just long enough to not be newly weds without having reached the point of having kids. He works at home usually, but has to pull long overtime hours at the office when the deadline for completing the game approaches, often staying out overnight.
Mariko works as an office lady herself, under a handsome elite-type boss who the protag doesn't seem to know much about.
The plot writes itself from thereon. After several of these crunch times when he's in the office, the protag starts to notice something off, her never answering his calls when he's working like this and other clues that make him suspicious until he finally decides to confront her.
The story has little originality, but really shines in how it's executed. You need to try it to understand what I mean.
As for the ending, I'd say whether it's happy or not depends on your PoV. ;)

[MENTION=12407]stupid_army[/MENTION] And yeah, the confession scene in that was one of my all time favourite NTR moments anywhere. Like I said, if the last part of the story continued in that vein it would have been perfect.

Think I said it back when it 1st came out, but the whole game would have been so much better if Mariko had been the impetus behind the NTR after the confession.
I hated the way the protag suddenly turns around out of the blue and asks to see her doing it with his own eyes. It just didn't feel natural. I was sitting there going "What? Oh c'mon, aren't you even going to agonize over it just a little bit? Shouldn't you feel a little confused after finding out you get that aroused hearing your wife talk about cheating on you? Don't you feel conflicted? A hint of self-loathing even?"

It would have been my favourite NTR game of all time if they had just handled that differently. Just imagine the protag going into denial and trying to pretend it never happened, but Mariko has already seen his reaction and won't just forget about it. She gives him a little time to relax and think he's safe, and then comes along and tells him that her boss wants to see her alone to talk some things over, and watches her he reacts. He wants to tell her she can't, but the words won't come out. He can't think straight all of a sudden, heart pounding etc, and she just smiles and says it'll be fine, nothing will happen and she'll tell him everything when she gets back. And things go from there......

Such a wasted opportunity. Since he asked for it himself, everything after the confession just didn't have the same impact for me. He became complicit, and it made the NTR weaker. I'm still frustrated about it now. X(

Yeah Mariko was pretty top quality.

Personally I like stories where the protagonist ends up being into the NTR, though I find myself liking it less as it becomes more common. The problem with the game for me was the overall lack of any story development after the confession, just straight sex from what I remember. But I'm not complaining too much since the sex was hot and that's what's important.

Well, I am trying to play [ルネ Team Bitters] マリッジブルー「婚約者がいるのに、どうしてこんな男に……」 - Marriage blue because its anime attract me. Could some one give me walkthrough for this game
This walkthrough link died, so I can't find the new one. Thank you all.

Well, I am trying to play [ルネ Team Bitters] マリッジブルー「婚約者がいるのに、どうしてこんな男に……」 - Marriage blue because its anime attract me. Could some one give me walkthrough for this game This walkthrough link died, so I can't find the new one. Thank you all.
Uploaded a walkthrough and save here.
Once again my eroge OCD saves the day :menft:

I have just finished two parts of Marriage Blue. The father-in-law part and the old teacher part. And I think they are best parts in Marriage Blue and I don't have intention to finish other parts. Thanks @tf2spy for your walkthrough. Well, das feeling. I will leave few comments for this game. This game is better than other game of team bitter, the story is well writing, especially sex scenes, intenseness and forcefulness, the voice of main female is quite nice. Only one thing make me think this game did not fulfill my hope, it loss "happy ending" for me.
The villain could not get main female character pregnant. With me it like the villain can't claim their victory. This feeling is not satisfy when the writer push you higher and higher then leave you some where is not the top of pleasure

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?