Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread (Discussion thread predating the section)

Yeah i tried that for the black rainbow games and there is an error log which i can copy paste here later, but first i also checked the norton quarantine, and found that it had automatically quarantined a few files, which for the blackrainbow game that 姉恋模様 that i had redownloaded and installed were the reg file in the crack folder. I restored it but it still wouldnt work =/...
yes it would be interesting :)
Have you launched all these games "as an admin" (or whatever they call it in win8) ?

Is there a way to totally stop Norton from doing anything since i disabled most of the settings but it still quarantined stuff.. The other blackrainbow game had the same issue (they wouldnt start at all) but another game would start for 0.5 sec and then close but no errors showed on the log, really no clue here, not sure if i should totally uninstall Norton, but the free sub runs out in 18 days so maybe i should and see if it fixes any issues?
Well:
- Are you sure the detected files are not dangerous? I'm not a big fan of Norton but an antivirus report should always been taken seriously...
- Norton surely has a whitelist feature, so it should be possible to exclude processes and directories of problematic games.

yeah well , here is what i got from the log from Windows logs-> Application:

Faulting application name: advdx.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x44bcf3b2
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0018ff03
Faulting process id: 0x17e0
Faulting application start time: 0x01ce3c5ebc7defb9
Faulting application path: C:\Users\jasonfs\Downloads\[060804] [BLACKRAINBOW] 姉恋模様\New folder\advdx.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: fa340524-a851-11e2-be80-7054d2583517
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Seems like a bunch of random stuff to me, but that could be due to the fact that norton quarantined the noDVD crack file?

The game in question is 姉恋模様 which was only recently reuploaded in the requests thread, i guess ill download the other uploaded link by tf2spy to see if theres a similar problem, also i had Norton quarantine a couple of game .exe files which worked fine with my old comp, i was confused when i transferred the game from my old harddisk as to why the .exe files diasappeared and now i know why, but restoring it didnt work as i cant find the files..

I guess the only way to know for sure is to just completely uninstall norton and see if it works..

Last edited:

i uninstalled norton but that still didnt work T_T oh well i should repair my old laptop i guess ,anyway thanks for the tips, the new mink game is out on june 28 and a couple of CGs are up on their websites, looks really nice and personally thats the one that i cant wait for, hopefully no rape/blackmail

some character details are up on getchu, from what i got, brother had a real sister then mother remarried get a new father who had his own daughter (or the other way round dunno), so he got a stepsister who he coincidentally fell in love with before, brother is sickly , seems the ones who NTR the sisters, there is one handsome fag who according to the chara description is a womanizer whose speciality is getting women in bed the day he meets them, and hopefully the father on his new daughter (or his own daughter), and maybe the mother get NTR-ed too by the father if the profag had a mother complex who knows but looks promising, maybe because i like the CGs and chara designs though..

Last edited:

wii i just checked the upcoming ntr reales thread and it says that the next elf game comes out the 25, is that true?

PD: apparently the title translates as The patient of Maro is gaten system, my question is what does gaten system mean? or is that an atlas mistake (in game translation something like that has appeared to me)

wii i just checked the upcoming ntr reales thread and it says that the next elf game comes out the 25, is that true?

PD: apparently the title translates as The patient of Maro is gaten system, my question is what does gaten system mean? or is that an atlas mistake (in game translation something like that has appeared to me)

Yes it comes out the 25, so it'll be a while before it's available to dl, after it's been released.
What I think it means; gaten system is her profession (engineer) and The patient of Maro, She is a patient in a clinic/hospital, that's what I think it means from google ghetto translation.

I hope we can see changes in her appearance through out the game, like she stops using pony tails, or starts wearing different lingerie (red flag for the protfag)

Heya!

Here’s the translation for the comments around the girl’s pictures.

Name dictionary I use gave me Emi, Sakimi, and Sakumi for her first name.
I'd lean towards the first one as the other two aren't super common.

maro.jpg

曲がった事や筋の通らない事が大嫌い
Hates twisted/warped and illogical/unreasonable things.

言葉づかいは時と場合でちゃんと使い分けられる
Proper in her choice of words according to the time and circumstances.

仕事の時はツインテール
Wears her hair in twin-tails for work.

結婚3年目
新婚、子供無し
In her third year of marriage.
Newlywed with no children.

ウェストはキュッと締まった59cm
Her waist is a tight 59cm(23 inches).

もちろん処女じゃない!
でも知ってる男は旦那一人
Of course she's not a virgin!
But the only man she's been with is her husband.

一応オーガズムは知ってる!
Sorta knows what it's like to have an orgasm!

体重51.5キロ
Weight is 51.5 kilos(113.5 pounds).

仕事中はいつも安全靴
Always wears her safety boots at work.

気は強いのに心配性
She's got a tough nature despite being a worrywort.

身長160センチ
股下74センチ
Height is 160cm(5'2").
Inseam is 74cm(29 inches).

目鼻立ちハッキリ
She's hot.

腕は細くても力持ち
得意技はコメカミのグリグリ
Her arms are thin, but she's strong.
She's really good at massaging temples.

バスト90センチ
ブラはFかGカップ
Bust is 90cm(35 inches).
Bra is a F~G cup(40DD US).

下着は白が多いガラものは基本的に身につけず
Owns a lot of white panties. Doesn't really wear patterned ones.

人妻でもウブな割れ目を所有!!
She's still nice and tight despite being married!
(The literal translation made me giggle. Something to the effect of,
"She's a wife but possesses a fresh/naive crack." xD)

赤のニッカボッカ
昔は紅の咲美と呼ばれてた
Her red construction pants.
They used to call her 'Crimson Emi'.

足のサイズは23.5
Shoe size is 23.5cm(7.5 US women's).

MUST HAVE THIS GAME NOW! -_-

Yes it comes out the 25, so it'll be a while before it's available to dl, after it's been released.
What I think it means; gaten system is her profession (engineer) and The patient of Maro, She is a patient in a clinic/hospital, that's what I think it means from google ghetto translation.

I hope we can see changes in her appearance through out the game, like she stops using pony tails, or starts wearing different lingerie (red flag for the protfag)

so there is a high chance that she is an engineer or archited, am i the only one wishing for a cameo of the protas of gatenkei? sort of like an epilogue xD

How can you guys visit DMM? I can't, it says that

"Cannot use this page from the area you live
For those who use the service from oversea, please look at help page."

well basically it means you need to be in japan or something, use a proxy should fix it...

Personally, i use hotspot shield free version to browse these sites since theres also very strict internet censorship in my country, theres some ads that popup but its free

Speaking of which, has anyone played Maika's Nozoki series? im dl-ing a couple of them and hopefully therell be some NTR, but im guessing its mostly Netori

Speaking of which, has anyone played Maika's Nozoki series? im dl-ing a couple of them and hopefully therell be some NTR, but im guessing its mostly Netori

Never played those, but at a glance the series seems to be focused on voyeurism. Which does hold some hope of NTR, if it focused on the kind of protagonist who can only watch as the woman/women he longs for enjoy their sex lives without him able to do anything.
But this seems more the usual type of pervert bastard lead who gets off on spying on women he has his eye on, and uses the material he gets from spying to coerce them into being his toys. Any sexual encounters between other men will almost certainly be instigated or permitted by the lead himself for his own pleasure or because he's simply lost interest in them.
Series doesn't give me much hope for NTR developments at all.

Though I would rather like to see a good voyeur NTR game, since it's been a while. Though it can be hard to pull off.

true, there are 4-5 series though, mostly they involve the protag 'spying' on the women and finding their weakness, and some of the women are actually women he had a thing for, some of whom just got married and moved in etc, and maybe in some of them he peeped on their sex life, or something like that is most likely, but i finished dl-ing one of them, and in that particular game in the bad route when he peeped one day, turns out the girls he was after was seduced by another guy (who was the husband of a different woman he had an eye on) and they were getting it on, so i guess it qualifies as NTR, though theres only a couple of scenes and may not be worth dl-ing for NTR alone...

Anyway im downloading the others now that i can find, ill see if theres any decent NTR and post again if its worth mentioning, that said there's quite a few games not focused on voyeurism, but you get the option of 'look' or 'dont look', but usually theyre doujin games

Last edited:

P☆A会長は好きですか?~傲慢セレブ妻へのセックス指導~ is out...................FINALLY I AM THE FIRST TO ANNOUNCE SOMETHING!!!!:swearveng:

Reactions: ron34 and kenshin3

P☆A会長は好きですか?~傲慢セレブ妻へのセックス指導~ is out...................FINALLY I AM THE FIRST TO ANNOUNCE SOMETHING!!!!:swearveng:
Finally Yes!!

Get it here

Reactions: ron34

Please help P☆A会長は好きですか?~傲慢セレブ妻へのセックス指導~ give this problem

error1.jpg
]
error2.jpg

I have all the regional and format language in japanese i dont know what to do

@freedom10a
I don't have the game, but it looks a lot like how characters are scrambled for newer Tinkerbell games. Have you've tried changing your display language to Japanese?

Reactions: freedom10a

I'm also getting gibberish text. :donow:

all games from syuntada need to be execute through ntlea cause developers don't handle unicode well.

@freedom10a
I don't have the game, but it looks a lot like how characters are scrambled for newer Tinkerbell games. Have you've tried changing your display language to Japanese?

THAT WORKED
Thanks

hello everyone.. I'm not sure if someone has talked about this before, but at thought Chupet's kimi no me no mae de was pretty nice

makersite

It's definitely not the mystery kind of NTR that some of you like, but it satisfied the voyeur / masochist NTR niche pretty well

gamehere

Hey Guys, lately i've been playing Injustice so not much activity from me but that's about to change maybe.? Recently i received PMs to RE-seed my NTR H Manga torrents... problem is my shitty seagate 500GB hard drive died about a year ago had all THAT data on it. I have no backup of any of it so it is lost to me forever, but that's where you guys come in. (hopefully) if anyone still has those NTR H Manga files can you somehow please reup it in some way or another and if not then i guess i'll be busy gathering coming up with a new pack. Thanks Again.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!