Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

OVA for dark blue vol 2 has been announced.. should be interesting since it ended on quite the NTR cliffhanger

With so many games out at the same time, at least one them should be decent, right...? :(

BTW, happy birthday for the first year of the thread :menft:

With so many games out at the same time, at least one them should be decent, right...? :(

BTW, happy birthday for the first year of the thread :menft:

I have some hope with gears of dragoon, I read that there might be some dark route.If it's a little bit darker than the dark route in the last Eushully it could be good.Waiting for an SSG before starting.

Played 巨乳JKアイドル声優寝取られスタジオ パッケージ版 a bit and it wasn't bad, but I need to take some time and not rush it too much to really judge.

学園NTR ~僕の知らない彼女の淫顔(かお)~ still isn't out, I wonder if we can have it today/tomorrow but I'm starting to think we might have to wait a few days.

Did you guys played 巨乳JKアイドル声優寝取られスタジオ パッケージ版?
I am trying and just get the messsage "this game is japan only"

Did you guys played 巨乳JKアイドル声優寝取られスタジオ パッケージ版?
I am trying and just get the messsage "this game is japan only"

You just have to press cancel.

What you mean? There is no cancel in the window, just OK.

It should be like this :

If you can't cancel make sure everything is in japanese in your region settings.

Is everything set into japanese in your regional languages?If not do it, restart and install the game a second time.

Reactions: seph6

I have some hope with gears of dragoon, I read that there might be some dark route.If it's a little bit darker than the dark route in the last Eushully it could be good.Waiting for an SSG before starting.
Well, unplayable for me, too many weird katakana words and kanjis everywhere...
SSG?

Played 巨乳JKアイドル声優寝取られスタジオ パッケージ版 a bit and it wasn't bad, but I need to take some time and not rush it too much to really judge.
Well, I haven't tested yet, but the game seems really small (in size).

学園NTR ~僕の知らない彼女の淫顔(かお)~ still isn't out, I wonder if we can have it today/tomorrow but I'm starting to think we might have to wait a few days.
Out :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...g/h]-学園ntr-~僕の知らない彼女の淫顔(かお)~-[h-game]-106277/

Now, maybe it needs a crack or an agth code... we'll see ^^

Well, unplayable for me, too many weird katakana words and kanjis everywhere...
SSG?

An SSG is a file you use with SpoilerAl to hack a RPG a give yourself high stats so even if it's too complicated in the beginning (everything in japanese) you don't get 50 game overs.And you can add items that are important to advance sometimes that you wouldn't be able to find otherwise because of the crappy Atlas translation and of the boxes you can't translate.That's why the last Eushully is my favourite ero-RPG, since the card system is so easy.

Well, I haven't tested yet, but the game seems really small (in size).

Small and really classic in the build up (introduction of the bad guy, picture scene, then the video).That's why I rushed a few things because I don't really have the time to take hours and read the horrible translation.Plus I didn't feel enough love between the mc and the girl, I wasn't even mad or feeling bad.Could someone tell me the exact reason why the girl "gives up"?

Now, maybe it needs a crack or an agth code... we'll see ^^

Tested it and we don't need a crack and ITH seems to be working fine.

Last edited:

Has anyone got got 大催眠 パッケージ版 working? I seem to get an error message that's full of gibberish after installing. I set my region to Japan too.

学園NTR is pretty funny so far, thanks to the protagonist's desperation and perversion. And that confession....

I know how I'll be spending my Sunday night.

For god sake, please teach me how to manga from exhentai.org http://exhentai.org/g/530790/12387c9da4/ which NTR make you rage mode in whole month. I know this site is one of legendary of hentai hard core as well as Ntr fans. But I've not found the way too go through a panda. lol

For god sake, please teach me how to manga from exhentai.org http://exhentai.org/g/530790/12387c9da4/ which NTR make you rage mode in whole month. I know this site is one of legendary of hentai hard core as well as Ntr fans. But I've not found the way too go through a panda. lol

Clear your cookies, go to e-hentai.org, make an account and log in. You should be able to go to the exhentai site now.

Thank so much, ron.

I have other question, for お兄ちゃんにはぜったい言えないたいせつなこと. I used this code /HB-4*0:64@45164A choose thread which contains"0x0047CE8B" for this game. It was given me the correct all text however those texts are mess up. For example:
「なんの話をしてるのよ、なんの」

塾生B「まあ、だからこそ、憧れ

るし応援したいって気持ちになるんだよねぇ。だから、ほらっ」

How can I connect three paragraphs with each others? Such as
「なんの話をしてるのよ、なんの」塾生B「まあ、だからこそ、憧れるし応援したいって気持ちになるんだよねぇ。だから、ほらっ」
And other question is I have save file with 100% CG for this game but I can't find place to paste it.
Million thanks, my friends.

Last edited:

C:>User>Username>AppData>Roaming>Mink

Most of the saves are usually somewhere in your AppData.Sometimes it's hidden I think so you have to disable the option.

i skiped through 学園NTR ~僕の知らない彼女の淫顔(かお)~ and didn't really understand much of the history, can someone plz tell me just one thing, does the guy (prota) knows about the ntr and enjoy it? i mean does he have a ntr fetish? i got that impresion especially from the blonde route, and i think i could kinda like it like 60/100

PD: THIS IS JUST BASED ON SPECULATION WITH THE HISTORY I HAVEN'T EVEN REACHED 1/10 OF THE PLAYTHROUGH WITH ITH/ATLAS

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?