Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

@RavenGenobreaker
Nah its not out yet,it will come out @ next natsukomi-next summer,at least that's what one guy in 4chan thread said.Judging by their clothes/swimsuits its direct continuation-meaning after the fuck,guys took them to different apartment and fucked them some more.I hope we will see reaction of boy,i think he will watch the movie at the end of last part,one with girls in it.Well that's all my guess....
You better re-read it,but you have plenty of time to do so

Is the NTR good in those games?

Is there any way to search sagaoz.net for savegames,like some kind of input-box to input search in?

Is there any way to search sagaoz.net for savegames,like some kind of input-box to input search in?

i don't think so, but there is a list of the saves from year, if you know when a game was released you can almost always find that way (is always 1 or 2 days after release), but i have no idea how to get to that list xD, it just sometimes pop ups in google search xD

It would be great if i found that list,i usually have to google translate first word of title and then read it in romanji.Then i go to bottom of sagaoz.net/savedata/ page and check where the links are taking me to.
For example 皮被りのチェリー starts with "Ka" (because its Kawakaburi no Cherry) then i find link that leads to "Ka" which is http://sagaoz.net/savedata/ka/06ka.htm
Well at least i practice my Search-fu

@RavenGenobreaker
Nah its not out yet,it will come out @ next natsukomi-next summer,at least that's what one guy in 4chan thread said.Judging by their clothes/swimsuits its direct continuation-meaning after the fuck,guys took them to different apartment and fucked them some more.I hope we will see reaction of boy,i think he will watch the movie at the end of last part,one with girls in it.Well that's all my guess....
You better re-read it,but you have plenty of time to do so

Hmm, please refresh my memory, what were you responding to? Which upcoming game was this about?

Sorry, I may just be forgetting since I haven't been on much since Thanksgiving day except one or twice.

Last edited:

@RavenGenobreaker
Its not game,it's h-mango from MTSP-Tachibana-san's Circumstances With a Man.Here is sadpanda link
http://exhentai.org/g/512255/70e2b32866/
Read it ASAP.It's came as two part story-first part is full vanilla story-boy+MILF+2 x onee-san's.Second part is full on troll from MTSP,because everyone expected vanilla and got NTR.If you convert that rage to electricity it could power Las Vegas for 2 years.

@RavenGenobreaker
Its not game,it's h-mango from MTSP-Tachibana-san's Circumstances With a Man.Here is sadpanda link
Read it ASAP.It's came as two part story-first part is full vanilla story-boy+MILF+2 x onee-san's.Second part is full on troll from MTSP,because everyone expected vanilla and got NTR.If you convert that rage to electricity it could power Las Vegas for 2 years.

Only a troll for the NTR haters who weren't familiar with MTSP's work and tendency towards NTR. If you happened to be a member of the dark side (meaning us) and weren't familiar with their work, then you weren't trolled so much as got a pleasant surprise. Or unpleasant but erotic as the fetish tends to go.
I'm looking forward to the follow up, though looking at the partial page he's put up to far, I doubt we'll see it before Comiket next summer or even winter next year. Too bad.

Speaking of being trolled, this manga made me rage for reasons that only the guys in this thread can really appreciate. Read it over a month ago and it still gets my ire up. Damn it all! What a tragic waste......
Just thought I'd share my frustration with you guys.

Of the two dozen or so NTR games I'm playing I've been focusing on Mama to Imouto to Boku to Sensei lately. I was surprised when a couple hours into it I run into some Oyako Rankan-esque gameplay, though obviously not nearly as sophisticated. Funny how they only give you the option to protect your mom and sister after your teacher's fucked them. I'm liking the game quite a bit, I like sister NTR and this is my first mother NTR I believe and I'm liking that aspect of it too, maybe mostly because the mom character is great. The NTR also has a lighter feel to it, it's not real heavy on drama, and I like that for a change. So many recent NTR games are so over the top in that area.

Also gave おんぼろ月's new non-NTR game Sister Maiden a shot since I like swapping/寝取らせ at least as much as straight NTR. Unfortunately neither of the "couples" involved in the swapping are actually in any sort of relationship, so there's even less NTR-type feelings to be had, and consequently I'm not that into it. Still decent enough that I'll fap my way through it eventually, although why I started it when I still haven't finished Aisuru Tsuma Mariko is beyond me.

@DiabolicalGenius
I remember raging over that manga as well. That day I tasted a little bit of what NTR haters must feel when they read an NTR manga.

Weird but i loved this,kinda liked pseudo NTR and fatso did right thing

That was kind of interesting, even if it didn't provoke a big ntr feeling from me. Uniquely portraying the NTR guy as a tragic and sympathetic character who is eventually forced to accept that no matter what he does to her body, her heart will never be his and the only thing he can do if he loves her is set her free. Sure the other guy only got her after he had thoroughly had his way with her, but it manages to leave you with the feeling that that guy got the better deal in the end and that the protagonist was the tragic one. Which you don't see often. Some actual effort put into the plot.

What really galled me about the one I mentioned though, wasn't just what he did. It was the fact that everything up to that point was an ideal set-up I've been wanting to see in an NTR story for a while now.
Kind of like, a situation that any of us NTR fetishists could actually imagine ourselves in.
Guy has a closet NTR fetish which he really doesn't want anyone to know about since he's sure they'll think he's a freak. Has a clear line between fantasy and reality when it comes to that kind of thing like many of us likely do. Knows there's a world of difference between enjoying NTR in ero-manga/eroge and having it actually happen in real life. Kind of like how you might fap to a rape scene in ero-manga/eroge but would find the idea of raping a woman in real life unthinkable. There's a big difference between fantasy and reality, especially when it comes to some of the fetishes portrayed in ero-manga/eroge.
Then one day he somehow lucks out and gets a super cute GF who is willing to consider anything that might make him happy, and in her efforts to please him searches for his pron collection and stumbles across his guilty secret.
He anticipates shock and upset from any girl at the idea that he might get arouses by the idea of her sleeping with another man. Instead, while hesitant and embarrassed, she says that she'd be willing to try it if he really wanted her too. And he's then forced to face the reality of whether he should do what he knows he should and reject the notion out of hand, or give in to the sudden disturbing impulse to turn into reality something that should have remained just a fantasy.

Why? Why haven't I seen any eroge maker or ero-manga artist do something with a plot like this? And why oh why when I finally see it happen, it turns into the grand daddy of all trolls? I was seriously holding my breath there dammit!

Sure, I love mystery in my NTR. But the anticipation of wondering if he'll really go ahead with it. The internal conflict between his feelings of love for his GF coupled with the knowledge that no matter how exciting it might be while it's happening, the aftermath might destroy their relationship against the part of him that's so turned on by the prospect that he's can hardly think straight or refuse her suggestion because all the blood has concentrated on a single part of his body.
I really want to see something like this played out. Though I get the feeling it would turn out as per the usual situation where the guy lets/instigates his lover cheat for the sake of his fetish, with him happily allowing it to happen only to have the deal with the consequences later on.
What I want to see it a situation where having been drawn into these circumstances, the guy isn't eagerly pursuing it, but is actually torn and struggling with it. He knows he should stop it before it goes any further, but can't seem to get the words out whenever that thrill of potential real life NTR goes through his mind after so long fantasising about it. The guy ends up being swept along with the flow before he can stop it.
It would be especially good if the girl is the one who makes the NTR happen by her own efforts after her discovery, becoming convinced that her boyfriend is just too embarrassed or ashamed of himself and his fetish to tell her he really wants her to do it. So she decides to take care of everything so all he has to do is sit back and enjoy it.
The key is that the guy needs to be passive rather than active in initiating the NTR. Otherwise it'll be the same as most of the games that focus on a MC with an NTR fetish who arranges for his GF/wife to cheat. It's hard to sympathise when he's dug his own grave.

I think it has huge potential and I curse Takenoko for getting my hopes up like that.

:goodtea: my interest in NTR is coming back, I'm even starting to think Teambitters game might not be bad.:shocked:

Just do a google search for the game, but put sagaoz.net at the end. If there is a save for it at that site, google will give you a link right to the page with it.

I could never find a working save for Powered R though.

Thanks for the link though, have been trying to find these games for a long time.

The save for 人妻戦隊アイサイガーPOWERED at sagaoz.net will work for Powered R. Just rename the file to apowerR.SAV

Last edited:

Just do a google search for the game, but put sagaoz.net at the end. If there is a save for it at that site, google will give you a link right to the page with it.

The save for 人妻戦隊アイサイガーPOWERED at sagaoz.net will work for Powered R. Just rename the file to apowerR.SAV

Tried that but the game crashes when I do that.

Though the thanksgiving holiday gave me the time to power through most of it.

:goodtea: my interest in NTR is coming back, I'm even starting to think Teambitters game might not be bad.:shocked:

abstinence is the key xD, like me, i am relatively new not to the genre but hentai (especially eroges) in general, plus the fact that i study a career where pulling and allnight doesn' mean i will even pass the exam (speaking wich i should be sleeping right now because of one xD) makes me see almost anything with good eyes, plus a great way to release stress :dthumbup:

Tried that but the game crashes when I do that.

Though the thanksgiving holiday gave me the time to power through most of it.

I had the same problem at first. The game is old and wants to run at a resolution of 800x600, but if its not set to fullscreen on my new machine it will crash. The save is set to run it in a window so it'll crash right away. I had to load the game on an old comp, use the save, and then switch the settings to fullscreen. After that, I moved the save back to the new comp and it worked.

I've attached my version of it in a rar. Only other modifications to the original from sagaoz.net besides the fullscreen option are to the cursor and the volume. Here it is: View attachment apowerR.rar

I'm even starting to think Teambitters game might not be bad.:shocked:
Woah, let's not get hasty and say things we'll later regret. The premise looks great but I'll be surprised if they don't manage to fuck it up somehow.

Looks like at some point they updated the site with some CGs, I could be late on this since I haven't checked the site in awhile, though they don't show much.

since I like swapping/寝取らせ at least as much as straight NTR
Welcome to the club then :mafiaboss: too bad we don't get much of the stuff, specially in eroge...
The sample CG from the Team Bitters game look a bit bland and generic, and they sure love that asshole Shibuya, did he appear in Marriage Blue btw?

@RavenGenobreaker

Ah yes, MTSP is awesome. :)

Welcome to the club then :mafiaboss: too bad we don't get much of the stuff, specially in eroge...
The sample CG from the Team Bitters game look a bit bland and generic, and they sure love that asshole Shibuya, did he appear in Marriage Blue btw?

This! Man it's crazy that swapping is so freaking rare in H-games. You'd think it'd be more common in the games that cover specific fetishes.

That's the part that I'm a bit disappointed in after the really distinctive look of their other recent games, I absolutely loved the art in Team Bitters' Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake and Sore de mo Tsuma o Aishiteru games.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Girikon, a prominent leader in the CRM industry, provides a comprehensive range of services such as Salesforce consulting, implementation, and support. As a renowned Salesforce Consulting Company, we deliver tailored solutions that meet the changing needs of businesses. Now get in touch for more information.
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.