Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

Can anyone help me with Oyako Rankan? I've replayed it over and over but still can't wrap my head around how to heart system works. It seems arbitrary and only triggered by certain events. Also one time I got the maid girl as a side character and I can't do it anymore.

The heart system is simple. Depending on where your affection level is, the heart is either Blue, Yellow or Red. Blue Hearts will take one hit to get destroyed, Yellow 2, and red 3. When a bad guy goes to attempt to get with a girl, they will attack the hearts based on there own "attack Power" as it where. So for example, the blue haired guy goes after the blonde chick. At the correct time of day in which he attacks, it will show his face on the bottom, along with X5, that means if you do not block him, he will do 5 damage. If you have 4 hearts on the blonde girl, but they are blue, he will get to her. but if they are yellow, he will destroy 2 of them (2 damage to each heart) and then not get through.

Resisting other men will also improve affection. as for these "arbitrary" events, depending on how far along in the game you are, or what events you have triggered by focusing on a girl, you will trigger more people attempting to get at the girls, some have faces, some are just symbols meaning things like townsmen, mayor etc. And they will show at certain times, sometimes there are periods during the day you just cannot block them, especially at night. Thats when you want to make sure there hearts are full, so they will resist them (or not since this IS the NTR thread heh heh heh) I have no idea how to trigger everything, still looking into it.

as for the maid, if you do her events (easier way is to start from day 6 and do all events with no girl next to them,the option is available as a choice on the title screen) she will help you, and can block for you if she is not busy, this is usually only during the day, but i noticed she can block at night later in the month.

One other thing i will mention for those who are looking, is the younger sister in the kimono, for me did not be attacked in anyway until you focus on her enough. Though there is supposed to be events with the prison in the house, not sure how to trigger that yet. You can have entire play-through without her ever having an issue. I found When you have fooled around with her enough that the next event will be taking her virginity, the doc will then become active to try and take her, but my god, her hearts are sooooo full and red by that event you have to literally almost take a week of letting the doc get to her, then he takes her virginity etc. I did not get a bad end this way though, and then, once her virginity is gone, and she has slept with the main character, there will be Townsmen near the garden that will attack her during the day, same thing, have to let them wear her down.

Reactions: goodjojo

Thanks, only thing I can't understand is how do I increase number of hearts. For example I have 2 red hearts at girl X, I just trigger her events for 3 days straight but I can't get to 3 hearts. Then I let it go and suddenly there's an event that pushes it to 3 hearts. That was what I meant by arbitrary.

I found a sort of hidden scene in Oyako Rankan. First you have to level the kimono sister enough for the Doc
to get interested in her, then try to block the doc with the maid (possibly when kimono girls hearts are low)
the doc will end up poping the maids cherry.

Thanks, only thing I can't understand is how do I increase number of hearts. For example I have 2 red hearts at girl X, I just trigger her events for 3 days straight but I can't get to 3 hearts. Then I let it go and suddenly there's an event that pushes it to 3 hearts. That was what I meant by arbitrary.

How it works. Every time you fill up a girls Love Meter, the pink scene will appear at a certain place and time during the Day. For instance the Kimono girls first "Pink" love event is at the garden in the morning. While she is maxed on love there are "Orange" Scenes throughout the day, but you want to wait for the pink one. took me forever to actually go down her route, because i did not realize i should wait to do an event with her at maxed Love until the appropriate location and time of day. I would always get her at max love, and then do the 20 point event on an orange scene with her before the day ended, emptying the bar, thus i never saw the pink event in the morning. and then for the next pink scene / heart, i believe its in her room at night, etc and so on, it moves around.

So basically, if you want more hearts and to get to there ending, fill up there love meter, then do NOT do the 20 point event with them until they are at the location that shows the Pink Love Event. That is how you can get more hearts. What number hearts they are at also basically how far down the girls path you are, and certain bad guys and events will show up or trigger at certain distances in your "relationship" with them.

Also if you are far enough down there path (Blonde girl starts the game with hers, mom needs another heart, and the kimono girl needs like 5 or so) there will also be a blue event (no love meter requirements) for sexual activity. Most are in places like the bath house at certain times at night etc.

[MENTION=34524]TheMob[/MENTION] nice Find dude, though the only bummer is once she gets got etc she will no longer block for you.

Last edited:

How hard is it to make an AGTH code?, I really want to buy ヤブヌマ2.

I went on a limb and got it and found that it works fine with ITH:runhappy:
just tested it.

Last edited:

I just finished downloading it, all I know is that ITH works fine.

[MENTION=6217]ron34[/MENTION]
Thank you so much for the reply.Good Samaritans like you make internet a very helpful place indeed.
I happen to notice that these games need Japanese Unicode to get installed.And it did install after I changed the regional settings.

Last edited:
Last edited:

:objection:Objection! From my point of view Team Bitters NTR development have been horrible:deadsad:
I agree but as you said that's just my opinion. I admit their last 3 games had very good production values, interesting scenarios and decent length but all that just makes me rage even more, they have the means but always fuck up something :dontleave:
Oh and having studios doing only NTR stuff like they do is always beneficial.

[MENTION=15488]aegis[/MENTION] I bought it, ran it, copy the files, zip them, upload it.

Their "protection" consists in unpacking the files when you play the game, and delete them after you close the game.
I liked the NTR ending

ヤブヌマ2

[MENTION=14548]ericlo[/MENTION] Try Downloading a fresh ITH folder, or update it, also you could of tried sharing the game, the "protection" is garbage.

Next time games like those appeared, we should pool $ to a paypal account.

I think I know how to crack it. First click the protection, then it will extract the game. At this time, in the game folder appear a file called mygame.exe. At that moment I have to copy the game from that file before it disappear. After that, it still needed a file called live.dll. I copy that file from the yabunuma 1. It works now. ITH works fine. Is that correct?

Last edited:

All the files should appear when you run the game. I think its like 2. but yeah, run the .exe while the game is runing copy the files on another folder and it should work. You shouldnt need files from the other game. Also are all 3 links dead or just no.2?

All the files should appear when you run the game. I think its like 2. but yeah, run the .exe while the game is runing copy the files on another folder and it should work. You shouldnt need files from the other game. Also are all 3 links dead or just no.2?

I don't know your situation. But mine is a little different. I can't find any files after the extraction. So I have to hurry up. And I can only find mygame.exe but not find the others.

Well I cant upload any files atm, not @home. Im sure that theres 2 files after the extraction. Make sure you enable show hidden files, thats the only thing I can think off

Well I cant upload any files atm, not @home. Im sure that theres 2 files after the extraction. Make sure you enable show hidden files, thats the only thing I can think off

I get it. You are right. They are hidden. I appreciate! Thank you!

ありがどうございます。あなたは良い人です。

anyone have link for [100326][elf] 媚肉の香りネイキッド, help me please.. :(

ヤブヌマ2

[MENTION=14548]ericlo[/MENTION] Try Downloading a fresh ITH folder, or update it, also you could of tried sharing the game, the "protection" is garbage.

Next time games like those appeared, we should pool $ to a paypal account.

Link's dead, think it has something to do with MF's new policy with split and passworded archives
Does dlsite accept paypal?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]