Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

Word of caution. 母娘乱館 is a dangerous game. I only slept for 4 hours/day these past few days because I was playing (fapping to) this game. Fap, sleep, work. Very dangerous game.

I concur while it possesses no ntr mystery, there are so many variations and endings which makes the game ridiculously addictive. Like fobboy i too was sleep deprived from playing this soul sucker of a game.

I do love me some mother-step son ntr lolz not feeling anything for the sister in the kimono though

I couldn't get into it since there's no mystery, and I like my games simple.

Still waiting on Venus game :stress:

Anyone got a torrent for tsumashibori?Cant seem to find one anywhere.And I'm talking bout the game.
Thanks.

hey guys, is does oyako rankan need h-code even with ith? and can someone explain the game mechanics? i am terrible to undestand those

Still waiting on Venus game :stress:

Seconded. ヤブヌマ2 has been out for months and we still haven't seen it yet. If 絆されて・・・~空手娘・千鶴の情事~ goes the same way I'd be gnawing the walls.
I want it enough that I'd pay for it, but it not on the english site yet and for some reason the game that came before never appeared on the eng site, which also makes me nervous.

Does anyone know if that game has protection or something? I've been waiting for it for about six months now. Knowing that it's out there but I can't play it is pretty annoying.

[MENTION=7208]DiabolicalGenius[/MENTION] Some one here bought ヤブヌマ2, but you need an agth code, which I would also buy, but no code. As for the venus game, I think all games have to state if it has protection.

i Know many have already mentioned it. But 母娘乱館 was really fun, i spent so long playing it and enjoying it. Has been a long time since i have been that satisfied with a NTR game. The fact that it was Alicesoft Blew my Mind, did not know they where gonna pull of a game like that, but man they have never dissapointed. I am gonna make a SLG torrent here soon, i will post the link when it gets allowed.

Lots of 母娘乱館 fans here!
But, why do you say that there is no mystery: there is an option to hide ntr scenes, if I remember well, isn't it?

I tried Nymphomania just because the girl on the cover attracted me and that's exactly the whole point in the game. The girl is Ran (蘭), a relative of MC (cousin IIRC) who goes to live with them and attend the same school. MC is immediately drawn to her and her overwhelming and dreamy presence invades every aspect of his life, family and school. Ran doesn't stop with MC, corrupting and manipulating everyone around her regardless of sex, age or position. While that sounds inherently evil, she's more of a chaotic-neutral character and in some cases her influence is actually beneficial. The game plays a lot with the origins, motivations and whether Ran's "power" is of paranormal origin (seriously, her pimp hand is fucking legendary). This is a bit spoilerish but near the end you almost can't believe she actually has a human and vulnerable side to her. The endings by the way are a bit rushed but as memorable and chaotic as she is. Oh and let's not forget about the great opening sequence in a taxi that sets the mood brilliantly. All things said, it's one of those hard to explain games you just have to experience.
This game is a sort of remake/spiritual successor to 魔性の貌, a PC-98 game and there's a 2004 h-anime based on it, with mostly bad animation but still hot, released in the west as "Two Facials of Eve" :confused: but axed after only one OVA.
If someone is interested in playing Nymphomania you need to set your location in Windows regional settings to Japan, it's one of those games. Recently M no Violet released an HD version but I couldn't get a hold of it (yet). I have more M no Violet games in my favorite list, Hell Guide and Swindle, the latter not entirely unrelated to ntr, but that is another story.. :mafiaboss:

If you guys have personal favorites that aren't AAA titles like F/SN, the MuvLuv games, G-Senjou... that we all know and love already by all means share them with us.
Well well, thanks for the long synopsis here :)
I think I'll try it!

Heya!

[MENTION=14267]Redorc[/MENTION], let me answer some of your questions. ^_^

[クロックアップ] 性狂育~モンスターペアレントの理不尽な要求~ is mostly female perspective as far as I remember, though there are some small portions where the viewpoint is from the main character's boyfriend or the moe-blob's husband/father. I think there's at least one scene where the boyfriend walks into a classroom for the big reveal after seeing some sex tapes at the main teacher's apartment? Sorry, memory is fuzzy. There might be a few scenes from the view of the principal antagonist or his son as well.
Too bad, I'm not a fan of female pov usually :(

There might be a better name for it, but that's what I see it as. A cuckold is just the husband of an unfaithful wife, but the way they tend to use it from what I've seen in pr0n and fetish stuff, and to distinguish it from an unknowing victim of adultery, is someone who gets off on seeing his wife with other men. Like the guy at the end of the main story of Yanduma or the the co-worker in the BESTGAMEEVER. Obviously, it differs from normal NTR in that the end result isn't ultimately rage/sadness for the profag, and it's generally the option writers will use if they want a happy ending where the couple is still together but she's still nailing other dudes without having to lie.

I'm not a huge fan, mostly because we get little enough good NTR as it is without throwing other fetishes into the game, but when it's done well, it can be interesting. That's the case with
[アトリエさくらTeam.NTR] 愛する妻、真理子が隣室で抱かれるまで~あなたが知らない事、彼がたくさん教えてくれました~. When done poorly it just makes the husband look weak and perverted in a pathetic way and the wife a slut, like in Yanduma. xD
Well, the thing is that I don't really see the difference here: NTR has games with the mc never seeing that his wife is having fun with someone else, or with the mc enjoying it, secretly or not.
English not being my main language, I was wondering if there was any special signification linked to the word cuckold :)

K i made a Torrent to the SLG collection that i have, most of them are English in one way or another.
母娘乱館 is in there as well as Daiteikoku that has a NTR side game to it. Not that its great lol. Ether way i decided to post it, its a huge torrent, if anything if anyone's got the space help me seed it?

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...alicesoft-kamidori-most-eng-translated-88243/

I'll dl it on my phone, and play it as soon as I get home!

K i made a Torrent to the SLG collection that i have, most of them are English in one way or another.
母娘乱館 is in there as well as Daiteikoku that has a NTR side game to it. Not that its great lol. Ether way i decided to post it, its a huge torrent, if anything if anyone's got the space help me seed it?

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...alicesoft-kamidori-most-eng-translated-88243/

wich one of them had ntr? and i mean about the translated or partially translated ones 8i will eventually play all translated and the ones with the menus and skills in english (in this games those are the inportant ones xD) eventually but i want to start with that

And what is the plot of venus new game?

Last edited:

Hot diggity damn. I'm downloading it now. Thanks for the heads up Prettz.

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] As for the plot, I'll give you what I've gathered from the translation of the intro from dlsite.

Heroine is an energetic karate girl, daughter of the master of a karate dojo. When the MC was being bullied as a kid she came along and chased the bullies off and told him to come with her if he wanted to be strong. In the present he's been going to the dojo for years, doesn't have to worry about anyone picking on him anymore and has a childhood friends relationship with the heroine, going to the dojo every day after school. Of course, he had feelings for her and wants to be more than friends, and the game will start with that. Also mentioned is that she runs the dojo alone with her father, her mother dying when she was small and she probably wants to inherit the dojo herself.
From the implications and the CGs, it looks like her father is the other man. Which may be good or bad depending on your taste. Personally I can't wait to play it. :D

And what is the plot of venus new game?

From where DiabolicalGenius left off.
The heroine finds her father unconscious in the Dojo, he is taken to the hospital, and he's told that it'll be a while until he fully recovers. Not wanting to go out of business the heroine offers herself to take over the Dojo while her father is recuperating, her father tells her that she doesn't have a karate license, and tells the heroine that he has a brother who has a license. The Heroine and the MC go to talk to the Uncle, and later on the Uncle becomes the temporary teacher.

I think they could of done a better job in the NTR mystery, I'm not saying it's bad, but the MC jumped to conclusions way to fast, then again the first NTR clue was something that you find at the middle or close to the end in a typical game. Some scenes are animated, which I liked. Over all it was good, but NTR between students is not as good as married couples IMO.

No Happy ending :whipmaster:

Last edited:

wich one of them had ntr? and i mean about the translated or partially translated ones 8i will eventually play all translated and the ones with the menus and skills in english (in this games those are the inportant ones xD) eventually but i want to start with that

Daiteikoku has a King Core Route where you can play the bad guys and catch some of the girls, look up how to unlock and play the route on the wiki which is linked from the torrent page. But to be honest none of them really function as great NTR games, or NTR games at all except for the brand new 母娘乱館 which is clearly marked.

I know this torrent is slightly off topic, but when 母娘乱館 ended up being awesome and Alicesoft made it, i finally broke down and released this pack, which was something i intended to do in the first place. All these games are fantastic, most English or translated enough to play, and are really really fun, some of the best in the biz (my opinion)

I found the video オトメドリ 下巻 悪夢のEncore in game 絆されて・・・~空手娘・千鶴の情事~'s おまけ file. Is it the original file or is it for funny?

is like the other, where you had to play many times over to get all the story?

No, there's only two options and they are short. The game is similar to ひとつ屋根の下で・・・

Hello everyone,
I'm one of the new member to get smitten and intoxicated by the erotic NTR. But I'm having problems with [101029][アトリエさくら] 他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…?3 僕の知らない所でイキ狂っていた最愛彼女―生真面目な学園副会長― [587MB] uploaded by Antaraxia. I'veextracted and mounted the ISO file.But I'm getting an error "The filename,directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect",I've tried the applocale but nothing going my way.Its my first NTR game but I can't get to run it :(
And is there any translated patch for it?
Guys Your help is most sought.

Check the setup for require installation files, and install them ( m$ virtual machine, directx, etc). That is the only thing that I can think of.(those should come with the cd)
Edit:
http://anonym.to/?http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/faq/down#d_q9

How hard is it to make an AGTH code?, I really want to buy ヤブヌマ2.

Last edited:

Can anyone help me with Oyako Rankan? I've replayed it over and over but still can't wrap my head around how to heart system works. It seems artbitrary and only triggered by certain events. Also one time I got the maid girl as a side character and I can't do it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]