Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Guys, I search for:
1. Any cheating, netorare or netorase Sex Under the Necessity.
2. Cheating or prostitution done once, and MC was unaware.
3. Paternity fraud.

Don't know if this has been talked about yet (maybe I'm OOTL since it feels like years since I played a new game that was interesting)

Many of you are probably familiar with それでも妻を愛してる2 or Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru 2

There was even a hentai anime adaptation for it from December 2018 to January 2019

What some of you may not know is in April of 2019 something (sort of) new was released

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ250914.html

All sex scenes from the game with Motion Animation

Basically a 50-60 minute movie of all the good stuff.

I've watched it and I was pretty impressed; reminds me of Anim or Lilith games.

Shame the game didn't have animations in the first place but maybe it will be re-released to include it in the future. Black Lilith did this with Ochiru Hitozuma 5 years later.

Or maybe Lune will simply release more "Motion Animation" movies of other games of theirs for some easy $

The hentai anime OVAs are short and missing stuff. Maybe if someone is interested they could fansub the Motion Animation movie? Game itself is too long for anyone willing to do it for free.

Separate topic but I have mixed feelings about Marina 3 getting translated.

Sure I'm grateful it's now playable in English but it and some of the other Atelier Sakura games getting fan translated might have killed any future deals with official translations and uncensored versions. On the other hand, it been years and if sales weren't good enough or Manga Gamer just wanted to take their sweet time, fans weren't going to be patient forever.

Separate topic but I have mixed feelings about Marina 3 getting translated.

Sure I'm grateful it's now playable in English but it and some of the other Atelier Sakura games getting fan translated might have killed any future deals with official translations and uncensored versions. On the other hand, it been years and if sales weren't good enough or Manga Gamer just wanted to take their sweet time, fans weren't going to be patient forever.

Is probably because Marina isn't really ntr, i mean i haven't even played even when it was translated, another thing is that for some reason the only games from AS receiving a translation are the so-so games they release now, i want the older ones!! Those were the good stuff!!

Guys anyone has this https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ306772.html game? i liked the previous 1 (and wasn't someone here transalting it?) so i want to try this too

Just played through this game. If you still don't have it, the game should be up on nyaa.
The game was overall better than the circle's previous work. I especially liked the switch from the heroine's perspective of the first game to the hero's perspective in this game. The gameplay is fine. Typical RPG battles but they're easy, as they should be, and there isn't really much grind, if any at all. However, the ending does have a lot of unavoidable encounters that feel very out of place and they're extremely easy to win as you just repeatedly enter battles and one-shot the enemies over and over again. Outside of battle, the game pretty much takes the same formula from the previous game where you simply go to a location and the scene plays itself. Nothing wrong with it though plus it makes the game easy to get through and I didn't have to search the map over and over again fearing I missed a scene. There is one aspect of the game I really enjoyed that happens whenever you start an event. The event will play from the MC's perspective all the way through and he'll be completely oblivious to what is going on throughout the entire event. Only after the event does the scene actually get unlocked so you can go ahead and simply view it. Or, as the game creator mentions, you can purposely not watch them so that the actual moment when the MC finds out he's been NTR'd hits even better. I of course went with that route and I liked it. I still haven't even watched the scenes I missed, which is the majority of the scenes in the game. When the MC does actually find out, he quickly develops a NTR fetish with a side order of masochism and for the most part, the scenes are pretty good and very lengthy.
Now some of the gripes. I just said the scenes are lengthy but it sometimes doesn't feel like much new happens. Much of the length is simply fluff and extremely similar to what you find in other lengthy scenes. Not that its copied, but that the scenes feel very samey. Another problem with those scenes is that the MC doesn't really have much input. There's so much talking but its usually just the heroine's moaning or typical hentai talk. There's good stuff in there but its hard to find it in between all of said generic hentai talk. This is how most scenes go after MC finds out he's been NTR'd and turned into a masochist. Find girl, girl mocks his tiny dick, girl plays around with his tiny dick, girl stops midway when the big dick dude comes along, girl immediately praises dude then proceeds to bang him, girl says similar lines during sex, end. This sequence makes up the majority of the end game scenes which is kind of a shame. I still liked them all but it feels like lost potential. Last gripe is the two heroines. They're twins but one is serious and the other is playful. Pretty simple and for the most part, enjoyable. They're decent heroines and watching them fall and go from stoic to slutty is pretty great. The problem is when they finally do get to slutty. They both lose all personality and feel like they become the same character. That is, girl that got NTR'd from the MC who now loves to tease the MC and has full devotion to their new master, the big dick dude. So even though both girls have an equal amount of H-scenes, their scenes end up feeling the same because they lose their personality and go full slut mode.
My gripes paragraph ended up being longer than I thought but don't let that dissuade you from playing the game. The scenes may feel similar but they're still good scenes and the game doesn't overstay its welcome (though as said before, the ending is pretty drawn out). I'd give it a solid 9/10 if it weren't for the problems I listed so its more of a 8/10 for me.

Thanks buddy, I didn't expect the game to feature mystery, now I gotta try it !

I wouldn't really say there's much mystery. Its pretty obvious what's going on from the very start plus the MC is very oblivious. I was more in it to see how long he'd fool himself into believe nothing was happening.

I wouldn't really say there's much mystery. Its pretty obvious what's going on from the very start plus the MC is very oblivious. I was more in it to see how long he'd fool himself into believe nothing was happening.

Yeah i like those where the MC is an idiot or super optimistic (like a shounen protagonists xD)

Yeah.... I think that hurt the game a bit. There's incompetent and then theres flat-out blind protags.. And in this game the MC was clearly blind. But for the dev who hasn't brought out anything ambitious and having low expectations for them- the game was fun enough to complete.. I didn't like the concept of two identical heroines though.. That was just lazy and an excuse to use the same CG for multiple scenes.. They could have easily changed a hairstyle or an eye color but they just made identical heroines and flipped ones sprite the other way... Well I expected nothing and got SOMETHING.. so it's more than I asked for. Games better than their first- hopefully they keep improving and stick more with a male perspective as well. They have the potential to make a more ambitious title- and maybe they're just trying to get noticed this early on.

:- And so Moirais game is out. Haven't got a chance to play it yet but it's on DMM so I can actually buy it myself. Pretty different from their previous titles- not expecting much but i'll give it a try.

Yes, that's mystery to me : mc is oblivious, and the player doesn't see actual hscenes, even if what's going on is obvious.

Yeah.... I think that hurt the game a bit. There's incompetent and then theres flat-out blind protags.. And in this game the MC was clearly blind. But for the dev who hasn't brought out anything ambitious and having low expectations for them- the game was fun enough to complete.. I didn't like the concept of two identical heroines though.. That was just lazy and an excuse to use the same CG for multiple scenes.. They could have easily changed a hairstyle or an eye color but they just made identical heroines and flipped ones sprite the other way... Well I expected nothing and got SOMETHING.. so it's more than I asked for. Games better than their first- hopefully they keep improving and stick more with a male perspective as well. They have the potential to make a more ambitious title- and maybe they're just trying to get noticed this early on.

:- And so Moirais game is out. Haven't got a chance to play it yet but it's on DMM so I can actually buy it myself. Pretty different from their previous titles- not expecting much but i'll give it a try.

Yeah hopefully they get better and choose either 1 heroine or change them, that was the only real bad thing about the game for me.

As for Moira it says Isekai ntr can anyone explain the game and if the ntr is in the story or is just rape of the heroines when losing?

I translated a new manga, the story is quite typical, but the art is great:

https://e-hentai.org/g/1777011/129c20bf56/

Many thanks for the new translation, Yadoumi!

By the way, may as well use this chance to ask here. After around 2 years of learning japanese, I start feeling confident enough to work on some manga translations as a way to improve my level and at the same time share something with the NTR community. I've already chosen a project and started working on it (one of the untranslated doujinshis from MASHIRA-DOU) but here's the catch...English is just my second language with Japanese as the third.

I'm more or less sure that I can provide a relatively accurate translation, but would appreciate some help when it comes to making sure that my english sounds natural. So: any native english speaker interested on doing some proofreading?

Many thanks for the new translation, Yadoumi!

By the way, may as well use this chance to ask here. After around 2 years of learning japanese, I start feeling confident enough to work on some manga translations as a way to improve my level and at the same time share something with the NTR community. I've already chosen a project and started working on it (one of the untranslated doujinshis from MASHIRA-DOU) but here's the catch...English is just my second language with Japanese as the third.

I'm more or less sure that I can provide a relatively accurate translation, but would appreciate some help when it comes to making sure that my english sounds natural. So: any native english speaker interested on doing some proofreading?

What about ligth novels or web novels? there are a ton of them good that no one even looks at

What about ligth novels or web novels? there are a ton of them good that no one even looks at

At some point in time...sure, why not? But with my current level it would take my ages to finish something like that, so let's start small. To be honest, there is nothing I would love more than bringing the first Venus visual novel to english (plus compared to other authors his style is quite simple) but I need to gain more fluency before embarking on a project like that.

So, any kind sould willing to do some reading for me?

So I played Moirais game- It's hardly an NTR at all.. Not at all impressed...

------
But I have something else people might be interested in.. On a completely unrelated note
https://mega.nz/file/JiR0VR4L#xpNSJR0XNBgJ1DyMHfphmPamebzkxY6I4-qAZmGj1lM

This is a 100% save for the version 2.0 of https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ297157.html - (you can find it on sukebei
I played this game at launch and had to drop it due to it being extremely unforgiving as far as challenge goes- There were multiple updates to tweak the difficulty and they eventually just added a weapon to kill every enemy in one hit- But you still have to go through every single dungeon which took me a few hours... Especially floor 24(F that floor...)... But it was all worth it because theres a ton of variety and work put into the scenes- they're written VERY well and the game has multiple routes- including an NTR route where heroine and hero become a couple all the while shes forced to have sex behind his back/- and a sort of reluctant cuckold route, where hero gets hard watching heroine get used but doesn't like it... a slave route, pregnancy route, etc 4 or 5 endings/routes in all.. the discreet NTR route starts on scene 2-1 and the cuckold route starts at 3-1 The games scenes are very well done and it's worth checking out just for them. You can queue up to 5 scenes to watch them in order with the games weird cg recollection feature.. There's a lot more CGs than what it appears in the recollection room since it only shows the first CG of that specific scene and the actual scenes are quite long with multiple cgs within them.
Game has very strong and brutal NTR route- where villain does horribly sadistic pranks and evil things on a regular basis with zero remorse- (including breaking a horn off a random oni child and killing them just to show it to heroine to make her believe it was the oni boy she loved is dead)- game has some heartwrenching but very erotic scenes too.. The tears of despair sort of look like tears of esctasy- it depends how you all look at it.
Anyway- there you go.

Reactions: Sansome
Demo for the Kubel Prequel is out : https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ307210.html

It has the full prologue (i.e. up to where the NTR begins) but it's supposed to be 10 hours of content total. lol

edit: Looks like the content for the demo is pretty substantial - it has the first 10 H-scenes and the first ~2 weeks of the story. The 10 hour estimate for the demo seems legit - I thought that would be padding based on dungeon crawling but it looks to be mostly story events and reading given how the first 30min has gone for me so far.

Last edited:
At some point in time...sure, why not? But with my current level it would take my ages to finish something like that, so let's start small. To be honest, there is nothing I would love more than bringing the first Venus visual novel to english (plus compared to other authors his style is quite simple) but I need to gain more fluency before embarking on a project like that.

So, any kind sould willing to do some reading for me?

What if its only 1 chapter or 2? Enough that if we like we can read ahead with google but thanks to you we would have a proper undestanding of the setting; ok i will go and say i have 1 web novel in mind but i had trouble mostly with the names and relations explained in the begining, at the time i tried to read some years ago google wasn't as good and messed up the names and relationships (as in who are brother and sister, in laws, married, etc). Honestly just knowing who is who would help.

Demo for the Kubel Prequel is out : https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ307210.html

It has the full prologue (i.e. up to where the NTR begins) but it's supposed to be 10 hours of content total. lol

edit: Looks like the content for the demo is pretty substantial - it has the first 10 H-scenes and the first ~2 weeks of the story. The 10 hour estimate for the demo seems legit - I thought that would be padding based on dungeon crawling but it looks to be mostly story events and reading given how the first 30min has gone for me so far.
Could you summarize what happened in demo? Since I try to understand what is going on with the translator...

Quick question: this is a prequel why? as in what is the relation between this and Kubel or its characters? (like is 1 of the MC Majetano's mom?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.
TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
tel2966 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you reupload RJ366434 wav part3 to Mexashare ?