Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quick question: this is a prequel why? as in what is the relation between this and Kubel or its characters? (like is 1 of the MC Majetano's mom?)

It's set 30 years before Kubel and the game basically sets to answer why the Curse of Kubel even exists out in the wild and how Majetano's boyfriend (Cero?) got it in the first place. I *think* Cero's mom is in this game but not clear the moment.

If there's interest (and if I have the time) I'll translate some of the diary entries in the digest mode once I'm actually past that part in the story.

It's set 30 years before Kubel and the game basically sets to answer why the Curse of Kubel even exists out in the wild and how Majetano's boyfriend (Cero?) got it in the first place. I *think* Cero's mom is in this game but not clear the moment.

If there's interest (and if I have the time) I'll translate some of the diary entries in the digest mode once I'm actually past that part in the story.

Thanks, even a little bit helps (and if you do it for the final version too even better). No need to for a full translation sinc ei think Kagura will pick this 1 too hopefully.

Ok - I'm about 2.5 hours in and on day 7. Here's the translated diary entries for days 1,3,6. The diaries are from the POV of the MC (Ridona) and basically covers up to the day before when all hell breaks loose and they unleash a crazed spirit that kicks the game off in earnest.

"8/4
It's been 4 years since I've become an apprentice to become a "curse breaker". It feels both short and an incredibly long time. However, my skills as a "curse breaker" is a bit...
I lost consciousness while trying to break the curse on a rubber ducky inhabited by "Hime-chan" and ended up causing both Sensei and Marletta-san worry. Today's practice reminded me how much I lack as a curse breaker.
In order to break a curse of an object imbued with negative energy you need to experience their said memories.
Sensei told me that "Those memories are of events already passed so don't dwell on it too much" but...

...I want to properly console each one that I meet."

"8/6

I'm feeling a bit depressed that I caused much embarrassment to my Sensei due to a mistake I made. I felt panicked when I saw angry she was but when Sensei's husband, Haru, returned home from his work at the Capitol he just smiled and said "Leave it to me" and helped her calm down.
I wanted to go to Sensei's room and apologize to her directly, but Haru told me to just let her be and try talking to her tomorrow so that's what I'll do.
Sensei was really looking forward to Haru-san coming back home for the weekend and wanted to put on a smile for him when he came back. However, I messed it all up...
I'm sorry."

"8/8

Guska-san was the name of the guy who tricked me into making Sensei angry. We ran into him while shopping by the pier and they got into an argument. I got so mad at him for looking so unfazed by what he did. How can he do such things like it's nothing?
Afterwards, Sensei handed me a few cursed items to practice raising my magic level in preparation for our big training session tomorrow.
Tomorrow will be the first time I will be trying to remove the curse of an item imbued with "Madness" and not "Regret" ...Sensei told me to "not get too deep into the feelings and memories" of the item like I did with Hime-chan.
I was told that I'm too weak to be a "Kind Curse Breaker"...
...she's right, so there was nothing I can say."

This game just came out today https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ292585.html.
Anyone played it yet? And if so, how good is the NTR? The art is lacking but many of my favourite NTR games have poor art so I just wanna know if the game is worth playing.

Is a mixed bag these games, sometimes the bad art is a signal the dev is only trying to jump the ntr wagon or something, other times the dev knows the art is lacking and puts extra effort in other areas.

This game just came out today https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ292585.html.
Anyone played it yet? And if so, how good is the NTR? The art is lacking but many of my favourite NTR games have poor art so I just wanna know if the game is worth playing.

I've been following this developer for a long time on ci-en- they're very active in responding to everyones questions. I also played the trial of this. I wouldn't pass it by just because of the art- There is a decent amount of NTR aspect there- And all heroines can be fully corrupted/saved from NTR- or inbetween and get closer to MC while also being with the netori char(who is the MCs friend.. under a malicious curse.. who also happens to have a huge dick. But he's not entirely a nice guy on the inside either..) It's a male perspective and has some NTR mystery elements as well- peering through cracks in walls and only seeing bits of scenes or hearing noises through the door and such. I'll check it out soon and give a full review if one cares. But just saying I don't think the art is a reason to avoid this one.. The heroines also have their own statpages so you can see how many times they've engaged in w/e sex action- and the sprite used for this changes depending on how far they're "gone"-... The mc does have scenes and ci-en polls voted on his dick size. The smallest vote didn't win but it was so close the dev decided to go inbetween.. So naturally the MC also fails in bed compared to the netori guy- but the fact he does have scenes and is wholly inadequate(unless the heroine is protected-) there is probably some small size humiliation as well. All in all- don't expect too much as it's the devs first ever game.. But it certainly has its systems and some replayability and some rare male perspective mystery- multi-heroine multi-end... ..

Last edited:
I've been following this developer for a long time on ci-en- they're very active in responding to everyones questions. I also played the trial of this. I wouldn't pass it by just because of the art- There is a decent amount of NTR aspect there- And all heroines can be fully corrupted/saved from NTR- or inbetween and get closer to MC while also being with the netori char(who is the MCs friend.. under a malicious curse.. who also happens to have a huge dick. But he's not entirely a nice guy on the inside either..) It's a male perspective and has some NTR mystery elements as well- peering through cracks in walls and only seeing bits of scenes or hearing noises through the door and such. I'll check it out soon and give a full review if one cares. But just saying I don't think the art is a reason to avoid this one.. The heroines also have their own statpages so you can see how many times they've engaged in w/e sex action- and the sprite used for this changes depending on how far they're "gone"-... The mc does have scenes and ci-en polls voted on his dick size. The smallest vote didn't win but it was so close the dev decided to go inbetween.. So naturally the MC also fails in bed compared to the netori guy- but the fact he does have scenes and is wholly inadequate(unless the heroine is protected-) there is probably some small size humiliation as well. All in all- don't expect too much as it's the devs first ever game.. But it certainly has its systems and some replayability and some rare male perspective mystery- multi-heroine multi-end... ..

Better breakdown than I expected. Thanks! If there's anything Mijiishi and NT:Ripper taught me, its not to judge a game by the art. Now I'll definitely give the game a shot.

Better breakdown than I expected. Thanks! If there's anything Mijiishi and NT:Ripper taught me, its not to judge a game by the art. Now I'll definitely give the game a shot.

NT:Rippers game was definitely a hidden gem for it's style of writing... Also glad it got an english translation that wasn't MTL'd.. . But yeah- I have high hopes for this new game. It has a lot of scenes. And I think each heroine has up to 6 endings... Giving the game quite a bit of freedom.. You can work on favorability with the girls independently I am pretty sure- and choose which to take on dates and into battles. One of the heroines is a fairy... and very much a mini-girl which is a bit unique considering even MCs small size is oversized to her... The game operates with a lot of choices- from what the dev has said- it seems the best way to avoid NTR is to show bravery and competence- that sort of NTR.. Where the heroines like the MC who does great things for them but will be pushed closer to netori char if he is shown as cowardly or pathetic in other ways... Of course there are also other factors that can change the route. Losing in some battles will have the hero knocked out while the heroine with him is ... . . . That scene will be added to recollection but not shown due to the MC not seeing it directly- There will also be NTR with the town villagers and other characters besides the MCs friend- but likely further down their individual NTR route while early scenes will be with the MCs friend awakening them to lust...(which is related to the curse I think as well- giving him super sex powers..) And there is erotic dialogue outside of scenes that will have changes depending on favorability or if the heroine has met with netori guy before.

NT:Rippers game was definitely a hidden gem for it's style of writing... Also glad it got an english translation that wasn't MTL'd.. . But yeah- I have high hopes for this new game. It has a lot of scenes. And I think each heroine has up to 6 endings... Giving the game quite a bit of freedom.. You can work on favorability with the girls independently I am pretty sure- and choose which to take on dates and into battles. One of the heroines is a fairy... and very much a mini-girl which is a bit unique considering even MCs small size is oversized to her... The game operates with a lot of choices- from what the dev has said- it seems the best way to avoid NTR is to show bravery and competence- that sort of NTR.. Where the heroines like the MC who does great things for them but will be pushed closer to netori char if he is shown as cowardly or pathetic in other ways... Of course there are also other factors that can change the route. Losing in some battles will have the hero knocked out while the heroine with him is ... . . . That scene will be added to recollection but not shown due to the MC not seeing it directly- There will also be NTR with the town villagers and other characters besides the MCs friend- but likely further down their individual NTR route while early scenes will be with the MCs friend awakening them to lust...(which is related to the curse I think as well- giving him super sex powers..) And there is erotic dialogue outside of scenes that will have changes depending on favorability or if the heroine has met with netori guy before.

Do you have save fot the game? Can you share please?

I've seen way worse for art, I like the cuteness here.
And mystery + hidden girl stats page showing how much she's corrupted, is an amazing under utilized combo!

Do you have save fot the game? Can you share please?

There's a full CG unlocker in the recollection room- just talk to the sprite of best friend. - Recommend just playing through the game though as there will be some things missed inbetween scenes if you just view those. Looks like every heroine has 6+ ends- then there's a True End and a harem end. Comes out to about 20 endings. Though most of them are quite similar except for the CGs involved. Can't expect something too overly ambitious for a devs first project. They found a good starting point though and when they're more comfortable they should get better and better.

There's a full CG unlocker in the recollection room- just talk to the sprite of best friend. - Recommend just playing through the game though as there will be some things missed inbetween scenes if you just view those. Looks like every heroine has 6+ ends- then there's a True End and a harem end. Comes out to about 20 endings. Though most of them are quite similar except for the CGs involved. Can't expect something too overly ambitious for a devs first project. They found a good starting point though and when they're more comfortable they should get better and better.
I've played through the game. I've got harem ending. I don't get it how can I get into the recollection room? Where is it?

Last edited:
is harem ending for mc or netorare guy? Hope is for netorare guy.

NTR guy. Honestly- the True End is for NTR guy too. He really just sorta wins unless you pick an exclusive girl it seems.. But I didn't look at all the scenes- might be more than I think for mc

I think Innocence is thinking of a different game and might have got confused...

[181201][同人ゲーム][NTRipper] そばにいるために-種付けされてしまう最愛の妻- [RJ240243]
that one?

[181201][同人ゲーム][NTRipper] そばにいるために-種付けされてしまう最愛の妻- [RJ240243]
that one?

We were talking about ( https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ292585.html )-- I did mention NT:Rippers game in a reply though so see where you got confused.. The rest of that paragraph was about this game though. Sorry ><... Don't have save for NT:Rippers game.. I don't remember it even having a recollection feature..

Does anyone have the crack for the latest Anim swapping game?
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...気になるようです。-update-[new-crack]-[h-game]-979052/

All links are either dead or premium.

IDK, to me, it seems that art in this game is really nice and far from being "poor".

Does anyone have the crack for the latest Anim swapping game?
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...気になるようです。-update-[new-crack]-[h-game]-979052/

All links are either dead or premium.

IDK, to me, it seems that art in this game is really nice and far from being "poor".

Concerning the first part of your post. You should be able to download the full game with crack on nya.

Concerning the latter, I wasn't exactly referring to said game as poor art. I was referring to other NTR games have poor art and the games still being good so art didn't really matter too much. I did say the art of the game was simply lacking. I'm not exactly sure how to word it, but the aesthetic just doesn't please me and doesn't look like it suits the NTR vibe its going for. Then again, art is subjective so, to each their own.

I finished the trial for Biscaria (the Curse of Kubel prequel) at around the 10 hour mark...and wow, this is looking to be the #1 game I'm looking forward to in 2021.

I translated the diaries for chapter 1 a few days ago - here's the gist of what happens next in 2-4.

- Ridona attempts to break the curse on a mirror with 'Madness' and fails miserably. Her sensei realizes and helps to destroy the item but it's too late and the evil spirit leaves the item to hide inside Ridona herself. As the spirit exits the mirror it hits the Sensei (Flamberry) with about a dozen different sexual curses. Flamberry is able to temporarily seal most of the curses by using most of her magic power but isn't strong enough to seal them all and has two curses still active on her body : one that greatly increases her sexual libido and another that increases the level of pleasure of getting fucked in her pussy.
- The evil spirit (Dorosera) hatches a plan to destroy the Sensei's family and cause so much chaos that she can't be dispelled. As she gains strength by eating on people's 'guilt' - she links her spirit to Ridona's soul and schemes to make Ridona feel responsible for everything that's going wrong and gain strength from Ridona's rising guilt. As part of this scheme, she manages to trick Ridona into casting a spell from a forbidden spell book that unleashes the Curse of Kubel on Flamberry's mother-in-law & begins to throw sexual curses on Ridona as well
- Ridona & Flamberry try to make a plan on how to break the Curse of Kubel on the MIL and get rid of Dorosera but Dorosera seeks out Guska and gives him leverage to blackmail Flamberry into being unable to deny him sex.
- Ridona sets up to execute the plan the two have agreed upon but Flamberry basically wastes two full days to have sex with Guska. Ridona figures out what's happening (by reading the memories of her sensei's used panties lol) but is convinced by Dorosera to pretend that she doesn't know.
- Realizing that Flamberry will be too 'busy' to help much going forward, Ridona decides to try do everything herself

- End of Trial -

:)

Really impressed by the quality & quantity in the free trial - definitely suggest people checking it out. The sealed curses give a good preview of what's to come and the various systems in the game are more well thought out than a typical RPGMaker game. It looks to be a stronger game overall than Kubel - my only concern is that this might be a 30hour game by the time he finishes so who knows when it'll be released. The estimated release date is Dec 2021 :|

Yeah...technically the developer said that the date is just a placeholder and he expects it to be to sooner than EOY 2021 but it sounds like a Summer release at the earliest. He also says that he severely underestimated how much content he'd need for the prologue so that threw off his complete schedule.

Hey, I'm looking for games with sph+premature. Where do I look? Care to give some of your favorites?
Sorry if it was asked before, I don't think looking through this thread is possible.

We were talking about ( https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ292585.html )-- I did mention NT:Rippers game in a reply though so see where you got confused.. The rest of that paragraph was about this game though. Sorry ><... Don't have save for NT:Rippers game.. I don't remember it even having a recollection feature..

So reading about what you say about the game got me interested in it and when i click the dlsite link i found out its a loli game...

Damn this is my personal preference but I cant fap to loli content not even if its the best ntr game ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ravia desdemona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello sir im just wonderin if ye also going to add

とある女騎士の分裂日常

by 一兵卒?
fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks