Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Games can't be compared- This game is amazing. Trial alone proves that. Until her amorous body corrupts is old- when they still were testing NTR perspective and community appraisal. Plus it's a VN rather than an RPG-. This game is way more ambitious- quality of CG and variety of scenes are very high. And the option to play it from a mystery perspective(not reading her diary/looking at her calendar for full scenes from her perspective) is a great thing. Also their first time doing pixel animation but they made it look very nice. It'll sell like hot-cakes- hype surrounding it is insane.

Except for Altier Sakura games, those games can be compared from their company; 70% of them are boring. You are right though. I was acting biased and each game should be given a fair chance. I had no idea that game was old and its was them experimenting. I will try more of there games before judging. Not like I have anything else to do.

Play their last game tina and the sacred swordsmen, something like that. Its an RPGmaker game with decent CG. Not an NTR game though just coruption of 2 female protags.

Play their last game tina and the sacred swordsmen, something like that. Its an RPGmaker game with decent CG. Not an NTR game though just coruption of 2 female protags.

Not a fan personally. This upcoming game- every aspect blows every part of their past works out of the water in quality though. It's not something to pass up- whether you like or dislike RPGs- like or dislike NTR- this is the equivalent of a AAA title that is very rare for a dlsite release on that engine. It pulls no stops and doesn't cut corners. The amount of hidden scenes and variety you get from just moving around the world during the real-time cycle is impressive. You can play the trial a dozen times and continue to find new scenes and that just covers the smallest fraction of the game. I know i'm basically being the hype-man for this.. But i've been waiting for it since last year and it's sure to impress. Just gotta wait until 6/6..

Its not an exact release date but on the latest ci-en update nao from Venus said hell do whatever it takes to finish his new game by June. Seems crazy since hes only finished 54 event CG (90+ total) though he said things should be speeding up now after handling a lot of the comic-style and animation parts. Everything else is coming together too. Maybe he really will finish next month.

[Eight Beat (Itou Eight)] Boku no Kokoro no NTR (Yabai)
https://e-hentai.org/g/1642630/6bc04dcd19/

1.jpg

Played the demo for Atelier Sakura's upcoming release next week. Very surprised by Heroine. Her personality is not what I expected at all. She isn't a moe shy wife but a playful and resolute one. Her voice is amazing.

Its not an exact release date but on the latest ci-en update nao from Venus said hell do whatever it takes to finish his new game by June. Seems crazy since hes only finished 54 event CG (90+ total) though he said things should be speeding up now after handling a lot of the comic-style and animation parts. Everything else is coming together too. Maybe he really will finish next month.

Well, in 1 month, he put in color almost 30 CG. Same for animation, in 1 month, he tried things and managed to do some animation.
Now if we put that aside (animation finished), knowing that the dubbing is also finished ... There is a very good chance that Summer Salt 2 will be released in June!

I can't wait to see Misao being fucked like never before by the elderly !

Well, in 1 month, he put in color almost 30 CG. Same for animation, in 1 month, he tried things and managed to do some animation.
Now if we put that aside (animation finished), knowing that the dubbing is also finished ... There is a very good chance that Summer Salt 2 will be released in June!

I can't wait to see Misao being fucked like never before by the elderly !

Looking at it he did 37 of them in a month. 17 finished on April 21st and 54 finished on May 21st. So I guess it makes sense he could finish next month especially if hes done with the hardest parts and will speed up now like he said. Even then theres a lot more to a game but like you said it seems like its going well. June could be crazy lol.

Also new ANIM samples today. Size/type difference if you care about that but it still looks very vanilla swapping http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc065/sample.html

Does anyone know how to get this game working?

Boku Igai no Otoko o Shiranai Kanojo ga Hoka no Otoko ni Dakareteita.

Whenever I try to start it, a black window opens up then immediately exits.

Does anyone know how to get this game working?

Boku Igai no Otoko o Shiranai Kanojo ga Hoka no Otoko ni Dakareteita.

Whenever I try to start it, a black window opens up then immediately exits.

Out of curiosity I downloaded this torrent and tried to run the game and had the same problem. I could only install after using the windows auto execution option after mounting the iso, because even the files from the iso would not run when I clicked. I tried to give adm rights to all .exe files and also change my clock to the japanese format and time, but it did not work. I am interested in this game, so I hope someone can find a fix or a work around for windows 10.

Last edited:
https://www.patreon.com/Hatsune_C - Starting voting for their next CHYOA style NTR series. Still got one ongoing- and has been getting regular updates/videos for months now but will eventually wrap up and this one will start. Basically he acts as a GM and you vote on what you want to make protagonist perspective do. With lots of interaction inbetween. Well- it's a neat idea and has worked well so far.

Can you give me a better translation?

capture-241-23052020-010253.jpg

What was the bet about?

Let me give it a try. English is my second language and still learning the ropes with Japanese, but it would be some thing like this:

"Hoh.. then shall we make a bet? If Arika-san cums before help arrives, you will keep this a secret and won't tell it to anyone...If you don't cum..."

My personal recommendation: never accept such a bet with a perverted ojisan :D

Not a fan personally. This upcoming game- every aspect blows every part of their past works out of the water in quality though. It's not something to pass up- whether you like or dislike RPGs- like or dislike NTR- this is the equivalent of a AAA title that is very rare for a dlsite release on that engine. It pulls no stops and doesn't cut corners. The amount of hidden scenes and variety you get from just moving around the world during the real-time cycle is impressive. You can play the trial a dozen times and continue to find new scenes and that just covers the smallest fraction of the game. I know i'm basically being the hype-man for this.. But i've been waiting for it since last year and it's sure to impress. Just gotta wait until 6/6..

Do you advise me to play the trial? I mean, is there really that much of content in there? Right now I've run of NTR material so if there is enough content in the trial I might give it a try, but if there are only a few scenes then it might be a better idea to wait for the release.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...1話-俺が見たことのない彼女-[raw-subbed]-[h-movie]-954557/ first ntr ova i am interested in seeing in a longggg time, maybe we get a little extra scene not from the doujin?

https://www.patreon.com/Hatsune_C - Starting voting for their next CHYOA style NTR series. Still got one ongoing- and has been getting regular updates/videos for months now but will eventually wrap up and this one will start. Basically he acts as a GM and you vote on what you want to make protagonist perspective do. With lots of interaction inbetween. Well- it's a neat idea and has worked well so far.

Wait is the previous one patrons only? or is there at leats a part of it public?

Out of curiosity I downloaded this torrent and tried to run the game and had the same problem. I could only install after using the windows auto execution option after mounting the iso, because even the files from the iso would not run when I clicked. I tried to give adm rights to all .exe files and also change my clock to the japanese format and time, but it did not work. I am interested in this game, so I hope someone can find a fix or a work around for windows 10.

I managed to play this game on win7 and dont remember having any trouble with it, so it's probably a compatibility thing. Maybe try locale emulator?

Is there NTR or cheating in the translated version Ideology in Friction , or the cheating and the rape scenes just leads directly to GAME OVER !

Is there NTR or cheating in the translated version Ideology in Friction , or the cheating and the rape scenes just leads directly to GAME OVER !

There are some ntr story sex event with two of the main side characters in "knight route" call Minerva and Zara (best sex scenes in game). It's not leading to game over, because the story keep going. For the main heroine I don't seem to find that many NTR scenes of her, only rxpe and consensual, but it will transfer you to another route, not game over.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?