Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] It's in the game name, so yeah. Too many girls imo, I like it when they concentrate on 1 or 2.

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] It's in the game name, so yeah. Too many girls imo, I like it when they concentrate on 1 or 2.

i searched because i through i remembered it being by black rainbow (it isn't i think) but the artist looks good and is been a while since i have seen mind control ntr

NTRblog comments are tentative about Alice's new game due to price-point and that it apparently spans thirty days. After the Marriage Blue landmine debacle (though to be fair, you could see that coming just be looking at the price) people have become pretty cynical. This time though, the mid-range pricing and the fact that's been delayed twice at least suggests the devs aren't shoving it out the door to the unwary masses.

Triumph's title is stealer-perspective, btw.

and one more thing for people who haven't given xxKano2 a shot yet, do it. but kiss has crammed in enough NTR to beat out more than a few bargain offerings. in fact, quite a few pure-love people on the japanese boards were raging over the fact that they were ambushed by various NTR scenes that had their waifus getting their cherries popped by other dudes. note that it's really not hard NTR, more like ntr-play/swapping, but if you think about it all the S&M stuff Kiss likes to throw in isn't really S&M either because it's not actual torture, but people who are all into leather and candle wax and stuff probably aren't complaining too much.

kiss's "thing" of having non-virgin girls tell their first (and second, and third, and fourtieth...) experience before meeting the MC is as graphic and well-done as ever.

there are four date spots that unlock events where NTR/swapping is the main theme (the "teahouse" and "oji-san" from CR4 is back), a different ending corresponding to each corresponding personality type, as well as general options for playing the game in a way may get some people's NTR knocks off. It's possible to play the chaste cuckold boyfriend and have her completely lose both her virginities and virtue to other guys while getting no more than a kiss an occasional blowjob for himself, or go the "sefure" route where she's technically got a fiancee she's going behind (this is story and girl-personality specific).

finally, there's the network function that more or less just unlock another four scenes depicting the girl having a random hookup with random dudes online (you can only unlock these by doing it to other girls online, but once they're unlocked they can be viewed with your girl as well).

Last edited:
Reactions: tf2spy

Any tips on getting the NTR scenes?

All I can manage is get some Otaku to wack off on my Cosplaying girlfriend.

For the XXKano game I mean.

Any tips on getting the NTR scenes?

All I can manage is get some Otaku to wack off on my Cosplaying girlfriend.

For the XXKano game I mean.

Level up the cinema to get a salaryman to fuck her, you may have to edit the city and add the cinema yourself.

Reactions: lonecow

Wow, that looks great! I didn't realize they had a new game coming, thanks!

That Orc Soft game coming up looks great too.

a new Anime by Linda is coming in august: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=745621

Totally looking foward to this, Linda's stuff is awesome.

Hi again.I was wondering if any of u guys know ntr with fat,old or ugly men as antagonist,whether consensual sex or not,( preferably not) with pure or virgin heroines.i seem to have develop an unhealthy faccination for this fetish.=) Cheers.

Glad to see you already got some suggestions, I'm surprised this setup is not used more often.

Good news, ゼロワン new games 虜 TORIKO is released. I hope that it does not make me disappointed.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ096131

Oh man, that's awesome, Swapple was great, I loved that main short-haired girl's design it was so good, I can't wait to see their next work. As said, it's kind of ashame they're flash since we can't extract the text like from regular games but the animation was freaking hot.

Last edited:

Still no sign of ヤブヌマ2 yet?

God asked me: "I can give you one wish. What do you want?"

I told God: "I want to be omnipotent."

God said: "This is hard. Can you change another one?"

I told God: "Hmmm, can you give me ヤブヌマ2?"

God felt embarrassed, and then said: "What is your first wish?"

After 2 centuries, my grandson lies in the bed and raise his hand to the air, says: "I am sorry my dear grandfather. I almost die, but please forgive my guilt. I can't wait for ヤブヌマ2 released. "

Last edited:

and one more thing for people who haven't given xxKano2 a shot yet, do it. but kiss has crammed in enough NTR to beat out more than a few bargain offerings. in fact, quite a few pure-love people on the japanese boards were raging over the fact that they were ambushed by various NTR scenes that had their waifus getting their cherries popped by other dudes. note that it's really not hard NTR, more like ntr-play/swapping, but if you think about it all the S&M stuff Kiss likes to throw in isn't really S&M either because it's not actual torture, but people who are all into leather and candle wax and stuff probably aren't complaining too much.

kiss's "thing" of having non-virgin girls tell their first (and second, and third, and fourtieth...) experience before meeting the MC is as graphic and well-done as ever.

there are four date spots that unlock events where NTR/swapping is the main theme (the "teahouse" and "oji-san" from CR4 is back), a different ending corresponding to each corresponding personality type, as well as general options for playing the game in a way may get some people's NTR knocks off. It's possible to play the chaste cuckold boyfriend and have her completely lose both her virginities and virtue to other guys while getting no more than a kiss an occasional blowjob for himself, or go the "sefure" route where she's technically got a fiancee she's going behind (this is story and girl-personality specific).

finally, there's the network function that more or less just unlock another four scenes depicting the girl having a random hookup with random dudes online (you can only unlock these by doing it to other girls online, but once they're unlocked they can be viewed with your girl as well).

Yeah XXX kano was pretty nice as far as NTR go

If it had cross user interaction like Teatime's game it would be even better.

But I guess that would mean more server connection problems.. xd

I'm personally curious about id=747393 on getchu

Sure, they seem to be ripping off Atelier Sakura, but hey, with only that writer left at AS, they might just to a much better job

Last edited:

no:foreveralone: with are luck with ntr of late it's probably really good cause we can't find it:forsaken:

in moments like these i notice how good is the fact that i am relatively new to the genre and eroge in general, there are just so many games i still haven't played and some are sure to be good xD, so i don't get starved so easaly xD

PD: is there and h-code for ith for triangle blue finally i have the time and the will (is probably one of the largest games i have seen), or does agth don't need it?

PDD: someone know wich group person did this: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...将校~-[english-patch]-[request]-[h-game]-75570/ we may have more hope to convince them (or at least be listened) to work in the translation on some game (triangle blue would be perfect xD)

Last edited:

I guess I'm done with XXKano 2. I was able to get the NTR movie theater scene. Thanks for the tip.

But that's about it. Been playing the same scenes over and over for three hours with no results. I'm sure I need to restart.

It's a good idea though and the reason I kept at it so long was I feel more attached to the girl than any h game lately as she looks just like my 2D dream girl. I'll go back to it one day probably.

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION]
http://agthdb.bakastyle.com/
/HB8*0@413230

thank you, and i think that page goes to favorites xD, definetly, oh and by the way i used the other one (there are 2 the normal that you posted and the one for the 1.05 ver), is great game but honestly how much i wish someone were to translate it, even with atlas and TA there are some confusing parts

now i only need the name of the group that did that translation (there are way better games the could be working on xD)

By the way i have been thinking and one of the things that makes games from studio triumphs, lilim darkness and elf great is that we get to see lots of interactions between the characters (sometimes too much xD) and we see how their relationship improves or deteriorates, sometimes from differents perspectives, for example black lilith's netorare mail (don't remember the exact name xD) would have been a lot better if we had gotten to see the interactions between saeko and the prota in that month that they skipped almost at the end (we he is thinking that saeko and the daughter have been distant) i would have liked the game a lot more (like 9/10)

Last edited:

PDD: someone know wich group person did this: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...将校~-[english-patch]-[request]-[h-game]-75570/ we may have more hope to convince them (or at least be listened) to work in the translation on some game (triangle blue would be perfect xD)

That was translated by the guy at this site. Seems like he did it on a whim though, and not sure if he takes requests so you might not have much luck.
That game wasn't very long and was pure nukige, and translating a rather more length game with lots of text like triangle blue or most elf games, is a much bigger proposition. Can take a year or more even if your serious about it. That's why you don't see many translated casually.

It's a shame about ヤブヌマ2, though I guess it's just like the studio triumph release. It won't get cracked until someone takes an interest in it and gets round to it.
We'll just have to wait until it shows up.

I guess I'm done with XXKano 2. I was able to get the NTR movie theater scene. Thanks for the tip.

But that's about it. Been playing the same scenes over and over for three hours with no results. I'm sure I need to restart.

It's a good idea though and the reason I kept at it so long was I feel more attached to the girl than any h game lately as she looks just like my 2D dream girl. I'll go back to it one day probably.
Yeah I really liked the customization, looks way better than similar 3D games IMO, the problem is of course the low number of clothing choices. I played the game some more and got more NTR related situations:
- A sex shop where some dude uses a dildo on her
- An event where she asks you about some recent enjou kousai incidents and you can suggest her to try it. After unlocking and leveling the love hotel they arrange an encounter with a salaryman and she fucks him while you listen on the phone, really nice this scene.
- One shady cafe (don't remember exactly what it said in the title) where you exchange girlfriends with other guy. Your girl gets a bit angry and tries to make you jealous after comments from the other girl and sucks the other guy dry. This one was the best scene, the seiyuu sure knows how to make good blowjob noise :swearveng:

She did ask me more stuff about working in a family restaurant and auditions for gravure idol at the TV channel, I placed the TV channel building but no scenes so far. I unlocked all the sex positions and sex items, many hair styles, tattoos, lingerie, etc but I guess I'll have to wait for the expansion disks for more NTR related goodness.

Reactions: lonecow

That was translated by the guy at this site. Seems like he did it on a whim though, and not sure if he takes requests so you might not have much luck.
That game wasn't very long and was pure nukige, and translating a rather more length game with lots of text like triangle blue or most elf games, is a much bigger proposition. Can take a year or more even if your serious about it. That's why you don't see many translated casually.

It's a shame about ヤブヌマ2, though I guess it's just like the studio triumph release. It won't get cracked until someone takes an interest in it and gets round to it.
We'll just have to wait until it shows up.

well the only one wasting his time will be me if i ask, but we have to make the effort to try to motivate people, through if he did it alone i don't think he will take such a big project, but there are other good games that aren't that long

well the only one wasting his time will be me if i ask, but we have to make the effort to try to motivate people, through if he did it alone i don't think he will take such a big project, but there are other good games that aren't that long

I wish you the best of luck. I we can get any ntr games translated, even the shorter ones, it would be very nice. Don't think I'm trying to talk you out of it. I'm just one of those people who sees the negative in things at first glance and has to make an effort to see the positive. It's just how I think.

I wish you the best of luck. I we can get any ntr games translated, even the shorter ones, it would be very nice. Don't think I'm trying to talk you out of it. I'm just one of those people who sees the negative in things at first glance and has to make an effort to see the positive. It's just how I think.

yeah, who knows maybe we can get 1 of the ntr released by lilith (he obviously likes their games), and reading his post he said he liked the setting of that game and that is why he decided to work on it, so we can start from there do you guys know of a ntr with a fantasy or military setting, or both xD

Yeah I really liked the customization, looks way better than similar 3D games IMO, the problem is of course the low number of clothing choices. I played the game some more and got more NTR related situations:
- A sex shop where some dude uses a dildo on her
- An event where she asks you about some recent enjou kousai incidents and you can suggest her to try it. After unlocking and leveling the love hotel they arrange an encounter with a salaryman and she fucks him while you listen on the phone, really nice this scene.

Ok so I got the hotel and she just asked me about the enjou kousai. Is it the first or second option where u suggest she tries it. I'm assuming it's the one where she gives a pouty face but I don't want to spend a ton of time if I'm wrong.

Thanks for all your help. It reminds me when I was in middle school and would always pester this one guy on the playground how to get past parts of Monkey Island.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.

[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!

Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!