Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Im back here again. I've just spoiled TeamMM's newest game for myself by looking it on sadpanda
:ohnoes:
Fuuuuuuck i wish i could reverse this decision by hitting myself on the head or using those memory manipulation things from Men In Black or Star Wars.
:angvoodoo:

Same.
Fuuuck :@

https://vndb.org/v24151 Who else thinks this is one of ANIM greatest? Given the recent game launch, everyone mentioned all the other best ones, why this one gets so little love? Also, the first homestay is by far my most favorite

https://vndb.org/v24151 Who else thinks this is one of ANIM greatest? Given the recent game launch, everyone mentioned all the other best ones, why this one gets so little love? Also, the first homestay is by far my most favorite

I think the opposite, in my opinion, this is their weakest game outside of the saimin (mind control) ones. In most of the game the protagonist does not show enough worry or distress about his mother being fucked by the other kid and in the beginning there is too much focus in the friend's mother, it is just scene after scene of her and not enough mistery or jeasously beign shown or even the daily life with his true mother, to make the player more attached to her. The NTR routes they made come in too late and the build up is fast, the whole game should have been a NTR plot. It is also hard to keep the suspension of disbelief, because these twisted relationships feel so natural and the fathers doesn't seem to exist, maybe I read wrong, but I don't remember they even given an excuse for the fathers not beign there, maybe I missed they saying that they are widows or something.

The ones that I like the most are Kabe no Mukou and Tsuma no Niku. I actually like almost all of them so far, Anim games have a very high production value and does a good job putting the player in the shoes of the male, the only ones that I did not liked much (disregarding the saimin ones and Omae no Mono, because it is netori) are Boku Mama and Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma (it is well made, but it is
full netorase, her heart is not stolen, there is no betrayal from what I remember
).

Last edited:

Honestly it had a lot of flaws, but I really did enjoy it too. Not Top 3 imo (HomeStay, Kabe 2, Kabe 1) for me but for sure 4th. Shota doesn't turn me off like it does for others so I was able to try and enjoy the CG and some scenes. Felt a little badly paced tho.

Netorase swapping game by Clock Up:

http://clockup.net/utage/

Why netorase? Why so many characters?
Geez, I can't enjoy anything lately...
Eh, will it even be netorase to begin with or just an excuse for netorare as always happens? Looking at the key visual and the sample where MC is forced to eat a whitish liquid (semen?) from another woman I might be right.

FAGS update on Sayoko is pretty worrisome. Apparently he was hospitalized for early signs of brain cancer and just overall bad feeling in the head. Let's hope it's nothing too seriously- but of course it's been delaying the Sayoko update for a while and hasn't been able to work much this August.

Damn, we really meet Osaki Akie again, hahha so fucking surprise for me. this awsome game

I think the opposite, in my opinion, this is their weakest game outside of the saimin (mind control) ones. In most of the game the protagonist does not show enough worry or distress about his mother being fucked by the other kid and in the beginning there is too much focus in the friend's mother, it is just scene after scene of her and not enough mistery or jeasously beign shown or even the daily life with his true mother, to make the player more attached to her. The NTR routes they made come in too late and the build up is fast, the whole game should have been a NTR plot. It is also hard to keep the suspension of disbelief, because these twisted relationships feel so natural and the fathers doesn't seem to exist, maybe I read wrong, but I don't remember they even given an excuse for the fathers not beign there, maybe I missed they saying that they are widows or something.

The ones that I like the most are Kabe no Mukou and Tsuma no Niku. I actually like almost all of them so far, Anim games have a very high production value and does a good job putting the player in the shoes of the male, the only ones that I did not liked much (disregarding the saimin ones and Omae no Mono, because it is netori) are Boku Mama and Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma (it is well made, but it is
full netorase, her heart is not stolen, there is no betrayal from what I remember
).

These are all good points and the problem with late NTR i agree, but that was one of the first ANIM games i ever played, the sheer shock of NTR from nowhere has its value for someone unspoiled

Are there any fixed camera angle scenes in the new Macho game? I didn't see any in the previews, so I was wondering.

Also, how is the husband's POV? I'm asking because the husband's POV was the best part of the first game, not really for the mystery but for the husband's character. The mystery wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. They wasted it by sending the husband away on a business trip, still there were some good parts. On the other hand the husband is the best husband-character I have seen in a NTR game. He was a really good and relatable guy, to the point that while I was playing the game I was thinking: "This guy doesn't deserve to be NTR". As a consequence, the sense of betrayal was really strong and the "revelation" scene is one of my all time favorite even now. On the other hand the wife's POV wasn't really that good. It wasn't bad, but it didn't live up to the hype that the husband's POV created. You could say that it was a little disappointing, but not really bad at all.

From what I'm reading on the comments, besides some twist regarding certain character, I'm expecting this game being pretty much a copy/paste from the first one (just with a different family). So I want to know if the first part is good, to know if I should invest time into playing it. If it's good then I'll play the game properly. If it's not good or just so-so, then I might skip it to the "good" and "key" parts and then go to the wife's POV and skip to the sex scenes I find hot.

So, what's your opinion fellows? I know you are all playing it right now :D

Husband is pretty dumb in this game he 100% deserves what he gets.

Wifes pov is a bit different this time around because the wife starts fooling around with danny almost right away so it gives more time for danny to corrupt her

There are a few scenes in this game where danny and the wofe have sex for a super long time in the same camera angle with them moving into different positions and actions throughout the shot. Personally thats my favorite parts of these games and was not dissapointed at all with that.

Overall the art and CG's are 10/10 IMO, overall story was ok nothing mind blowing.

Reactions: straight.shota
Anim needs to stop with these kind/push-over moms and introduce a heroine that's actually opposing and skeptical of the NTR guy.

Hmm, I'm missing like 15%, anyone knows how to unlock them?
My flowchart is cleared everywhere except the location where the small dot/circle (husband path) is, but whatever I do (doing different choices before this point), the game just steers me down the bottom route.

Anyone have clear instructions on how to actually play the new Anim TeamMM title? I tried installing, patching, and cracking it 2 times now and both times failed. Once it's done it tells me I'm missing emotedriver.dll, but if I but the .dll file in the same folder as the .exe it just starts up and crashes. If I use an .exe in a lower folder it opens a key generator that's useless as it can only be used after the game has been installed and it doesn't ask for a key at that point.

I'm just starting. I guess I'll play the MC's route until I get bored or maybe until I finish it if it's not bad. I love how Danny charms the family in no time. He is a pro con artist, no one can never suspect he is actually two-face bastard. I think he did the same in the first game (I don't remember very well). I remember now why I liked his character in the first game, even though I don't like him as a netori guy, the character itself is very interesting and funny to watch.

Anyone have clear instructions on how to actually play the new Anim TeamMM title? I tried installing, patching, and cracking it 2 times now and both times failed. Once it's done it tells me I'm missing emotedriver.dll, but if I but the .dll file in the same folder as the .exe it just starts up and crashes. If I use an .exe in a lower folder it opens a key generator that's useless as it can only be used after the game has been installed and it doesn't ask for a key at that point.

Are you copying the exe and the folder from the crack INSIDE THE DATA FOLDER? That's where you have to copy them and start the game with the exe inside the data folder.

Reactions: Infidelisoft
Yes, I am.

Edit: I ended up changing the destination folder for the installation to a different drive compared to the default one and it starts now. Thanks for the help.

Heya, Brothers!

Sounds like folks are enjoying Homestay 2, and I’m happy to hear it! I think Danny is straight retarded, but if it brings the corruption I’ll be a pretty happy camper! I didn’t want any of the swag or Danny voice drama(it’s bad enough having to read his nonsense. Hearing him talk ruins any chance of being able to touch your dick due to lauging at the absurdity of it all), so I decided not to pre-order or anything and just save some yen by picking up the download version that’ll be up on the 6th. ANIM does good work, so if you don’t take any of it too seriously, I think most of us can find a bright spot in this pretty weak year we’ve had. Excited to get back from a series of business trips and dig in this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.