Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Reactions: cyberstein
Is there some kind like:

MC knows that his GF/wife is cheating(by peeping or see some video or something else not from GF's confess) but pretend he doesn't know anything in front of his GF.

GF having cheat sex with others and she thinks MC doesn't know and also pretend nothing wrong in front of MC.

When MC and GF are together they act like a normal happy lover.

Please, recommend (Manga/VN is ok).

It's mostly netorase but:

Tsuma Kanraku
Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake
Tsuma ga Kakushiteita Video
the first part of Yanzuma Koharu
in the late part of one of the routes in Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou 2
Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~ and Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~ (although, in these two, is the son the one that finds out).

Those fit your description, so if you don't mind netorase, you might enjoy them. Also, the ones from Rascou are not completely netorase, they are kind of a mix between netorare and netorase. In fact I think it's really hard to find that scenario outside of netorase. In netorare, the husband/boyfriend usually finds out almost at the end of the story and most of the time he confronts the wife.

Edit: Kon'in Ryokou is kind of what you are asking but not quite, maybe you might enjoy it. This one is full hardcore heart breaking netorare.

Last edited:
What are the best NTR game you ever played? Like the first thing that comes to mind, the best, or the first the made a big impression?

Managed to play the trial of the new Shinachiku castella game.. It's great. There's so many mechanics to add feel to the NTR that the protagonist can see and still manage to be unaware- for instance an SNS group where others post images and talk about things. A calendar, a diary, and of course the usual shinachiku sprites that have tits showing through when aroused and after sex- stains on clothing. It all seems really interesting from a male perspective. Definitely going to be their best game yet in terms of NTR. And I love the heroine- tomboys go so well in NTR.

Speaking of Tomboys- it's ashame that this was never translated: https://exhentai.org/g/1196072/854ea197c9/ a short simple artist ntrCG but it's cute. I wish the two genres were blended more often.

Still looking forward to ネトラレの民's game more than anything. Dark skin tomboy heroine- short hair and shota husband(protag) who satisfies the heart but notsomuch the body. + discreet cheating that protag keeps getting hints of. Hits all my favorite genres.

Avantgarde update on their new NTR game as well- at least they'res a pregnancy system. Though not looking forward to it as much as suzuyas or kuripicks upcoming game.

What are the best NTR game you ever played? Like the first thing that comes to mind, the best, or the first the made a big impression?

I credit https://vndb.org/v470 as what got me into it. Then everything else they did. It's hard to top it.

Ok i've 100% TeamMM's new Homestay game, here are my thoughts on it:

I loved how heroine changed visually but i wish corruption was not only in change of appearance but a change of personality also, and I'm not talking about slutification but heroine becoming dominant, cruel, sadistic, greedy, arrogant, etc.
But i think appearance change was done best here, better than in any other NTR game I've seen so far. Also CG with focus on heroine almost in full size (height) like this one were especially good.

What i feel was lacking - males PoV. Not really much going there, son is just running away as soon as something good starting to happen near him. And husband is just constantly absent working. Heroine may be fucked hard for whole night near our sleeping protag but we wont get a single moan in his PoV or a glimpse of whats happening, such a waste cuz it would be easy to write off as seeing a lucid dream or something. Also Danny records some of scenes but those recordings are never used in game, why? :confused: They could been used to tease son or even husband or play a big role in revelation but nope.
I think that writing in males PoV could be much better than what we got.

First game also had best phone sex ever with Akie eating "ice-cream" while talking with husband and quite few other regular discreet phone sex, in this game we just have 2 videophone scenes (which were pretty good, especially second one) and very short regular one.

I also i feel they could explore Danny character more, he could be some kind of a genius and cult leader. I saw few biographic videos on Shoko Asahara and i must say sometimes reality is much more stranger and scary than any fiction. Danny is much smarter than he acts and changes his personality depending on circumstances - he acts like a real interviewer with perfect japanese (as far as i can tell) during "idol" shooting and sometime gives very good advices to characters, successfully taught English to Husband and have vast knowledge of fitness and health. And He is also somehow filthy rich and probably powerful & influential.
---
Anyway, no matter how much i would nitpick this game i still think its awesome and much better and have higher production values than pretty much anything we have now, must play for any NTR fans especially mystery lovers and I'm just glad teamMM doing NTR games once again.
:lovestruck:

Ive been also thinking, TeamMM have done 2 Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe games, and now we have 2 homestay games, would they make sequel to Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi next or sometime in the future? I think it has highest ratings on vndb of all teamMM games so a lot of people would be happy to get it.
:gotidea:

Last edited:
There was a game, NTR, JAP, I think bad ends, A LOT of girls, big Mansion, classic.

What could it be ? I gave up because of too much Japanese, but lately I have more patience (after I was trained by Spiral Legend V, and 1-4).

There was a game, NTR, JAP, I think bad ends, A LOT of girls, big Mansion, classic.

What could it be ? I gave up because of too much Japanese, but lately I have more patience (after I was trained by Spiral Legend V, and 1-4).

Super vague... How classic- how bad were the bad ends? ... how many girls is A LOT?

Technically https://vndb.org/v2361 fits your info but that's likely not it- Either way something worth checking out maybe.

What even kind of game was it? RPG? ADV?

For me, it's definitely https://vndb.org/v14779. I like how more of the focus is on the heroine's thoughts while cheating, rather than the MC's, and the MC is not really pathetic like most NTR titles. Also, the NTR guy genuinely loves the heroine too. No blackmail, no rape, just a little pushing to turn the heroine's switch on and it's full consensual. Sex scenes are pretty vanilla but they were very well written that I enjoyed it a lot.

Oh, and while the story is very simple, the way they started and ended it stings the heart quite a bit. Onborotsuki written scenarios rarely disappoint. And of course, Nagayori's character designs are always on point. It's a short, but highly enjoyable read.

Anyone saw this: https://hitomi.la/galleries/1479345.html
This looks really good, I hope we get an english translation for that.
While we don't, could anyone tell me what's going on?

Just a rough summary.

MC returned home after 5 years, got reunited with his childhood friend, the heroine, whom he loves. They've been in contact with each other, until the last year of MC's stay overseas. What he doesn't know is the heroine is fucking her own father, presumably in the 1 year that he has lost contact with her. The heroine's mother cheated on her husband, which broke him and led to him fucking his own daughter. Also, they use drugs to stimulate their sex, and in the end we see that the girl is being prostituted by her own father because he doesn't have a job. And the MC remains none the wiser for the duration of the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChillyBop
What do we know about 創刻のアテリアル アペンドディスク ? Is it NTR ? Is it good game overall ?

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/926/article/97850

A public poll to decide a new character in Technobrakes NTR game. This doesn't seem like netorase or female perspective like all his other so called NTR games so I've been paying a little more attention to it.

Anyway- #6 is currently winning. But bald man is something Technobrake is going to do whether it wins or not- so I voted for #1.

Is that even NTR? since there's no tag or anything

It's pretty heavy NTR imo- the tag is there with NTR type C 2.3 and Netorare 2.0- It's just in spoiler tags because it's built as a mystery game.

Well, it has some NTR scenes. I think that game I had on mind was even bigger and longer. So, I think it is not this one.

Bigger and longer mansion with lots of girls??..... uh.. It's not Starless is it? That didn't really have a focus on NTR but it does have the tag for it too. (Though I feel it's a bit undeserved)

What do we know about 創刻のアテリアル アペンドディスク ? Is it NTR ? Is it good game overall ?

Not sure why this game's being mentioned now.. But I played this with a partial eng translation like 5 years ago- If you know Eushully games you'll know what to expect- It's not NTR but there is a few rape scenes of the heroines but without much impact like most Eushully rape scenes. If you're new to Eushully games i'd recommend playing one of their already fully translated games. Most people start with Kamidori Alchemy Meister which is an interesting enough game even without the H.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/926/article/97850

A public poll to decide a new character in Technobrakes NTR game. This doesn't seem like netorase or female perspective like all his other so called NTR games so I've been paying a little more attention to it.

Anyway- #6 is currently winning. But bald man is something Technobrake is going to do whether it wins or not- so I voted for #1.

Is that game out yet?

Just a rough summary.

MC returned home after 5 years, got reunited with his childhood friend, the heroine, whom he loves. They've been in contact with each other, until the last year of MC's stay overseas. What he doesn't know is the heroine is fucking her own father, presumably in the 1 year that he has lost contact with her. The heroine's mother cheated on her husband, which broke him and led to him fucking her own daughter. Also, they use drugs to stimulate their sex, and in the end we see that the girl is being prostituted by her own father because he doesn't have a job. And the MC remains none the wiser for the duration of the story.

Whoa, that's dark.
Im sickened but curious, can't wait for a translation.
Thank you very much for the summary!

Is that game out yet?

No but I think it's fairly close to complete and progress is smooth. More than can be said for many other games that I am looking forward to even more- Only the truly great and promising games seem to fall into development hell.

best NTR game for me will always be https://vndb.org/v10732 Oyako Rankan, when you lost a girl to NTR in that game, it really felt earned because it was gameplay based and not linear.

while i'm at it, what are some top NTR games that have translation patches?

VN preferred. RPGM games have too much grind to get to the right content most of the time.

best NTR game for me will always be https://vndb.org/v10732 Oyako Rankan, when you lost a girl to NTR in that game, it really felt earned because it was gameplay based and not linear.

while i'm at it, what are some top NTR games that have translation patches?

VN preferred. RPGM games have too much grind to get to the right content most of the time.

Oyako Rankan is what got me into NTR, it will always be my favorite.
Alicesoft has a special place in my heart, but I can't describe how disapointed I was when I discovered that Haha Ranman didn't had any NTR.
I felt betrayed,no one makes NTR like them.

man, tell me about it. That game so much opportunity to have NTR implemented, but it felt like a kick in the balls when it released and was confirmed to have no NTR.

whats worse is the rumor that there is suppose to be a NTR update for that game, but nothing has ever come of it.

Seems that Lilith is gonna release a new ntr game soon, they say that is similar to Ochiru Hitozuma, and I think it says that Frame is the writer, that's probably the reason why the new Heiantei game got delayed to January:

https://twitter.com/sasalilith/status/1169220208919080960

The heroine looks amazing, and looking at her expression, I think she's gonna have a strong personality.

Please, let her be the only girl in the game so we can see a strong woman slowly falling for the ntr guy, and of course only one ntr guy, don't ruin this design with a full gangbang game or something like that...

Reactions: straight.shota
Seems that Lilith is gonna release a new ntr game soon, they say that is similar to Ochiru Hitozuma, and I think it says that Frame is the writer, that's probably the reason why the new Heiantei game got delayed to January:

https://twitter.com/sasalilith/status/1169220208919080960

The heroine looks amazing, and looking at her expression, I think she's gonna have a strong personality.

Please, let her be the only girl in the game so we can see a strong woman slowly falling for the ntr guy, and of course only one ntr guy, don't ruin this design with a full gangbang game or something like that...

You just described to me the perfect NTR game. Strong heroine, one character only. Whether it is battle prowess, charisma, beauty, strength, grace, intellect, just turn that shit up to 10. Then break her down and drag her through the mud. Ugh. I need a game that does that perfectly. There's an English game called Goons gonna raid her by Architect that has some of that. (but she's still kinda naive / stupid sadly. Beauty and strength is there though)

I really just want a super strong, feminist hero that gets slowly broken. Whether it is modern woman taking place in 2019, or some other setting like fantasy. I like cocky girls too. That's always hot to break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?