Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

It's been a while that I did not come here (every time I play an episode of marina again, I remember of this forum that made me know the series ^^).

I would have liked so much that there is an episode 4... Maybe in the future...

In the meantime, I sometimes play with photoshop ... and I imagine what Marina's life would look like when she turned 40, and I thought about that... :redface:

I love this idea but based on past games I don't really think she would have as midlife crisis towards cheating as she's already had lots of sex with other men, but I dig the idea of the father in law being involved some how.

Per a fourth game, I think if it was to happen it would happen with the dude from the last prequel in some form. Or be some how related...it felt very much like a setup to something else.

I figured based on the path they took it with them filming themselves having sex (in the last prequel) and then with Marina/Kenji swearing of anymore netorase games at the end of Marina 3 - instead of the guy from the prequel just appearing or even being involved in Marina 4 it would be focused on the videos surfacing some how. Like maybe somebody uses them to black mail her, I don't think Marina would care and would probably punch the guy lol...but I'm sure they would think up some (er lame...) angle as to why. Then it would be a pure NTR game with Kenji probably finding out near the end and getting off on it.

I think of thing on that note (about blackmail/exposure) is how they didn't really bring up how netorase effected family life in Marina series, one thing I pushed hard in my game but there are times when in the main series Marina suggests another life with her lovers. Which is total ntr material/expected BUT its like she totally forgot she has a daughter. This I find completely unbelievable she would even consider because often mothers put their children way beyond their own happiness and I cannot imagine Marina being the type of person to leave her daughter/family for another man. Actually I will credit the original series for having Marina point out that netorase isn't what a normal healthy family live should involve - hence the ending to the last game.

Finally one thing I've really been surprised about having talked to a lot of people since I started working on my game is how many people HAVE NOT PLAYED any Marina game besides the first one. I don't even mean before the english version, just in general. Yet so many people want another sequel...but they haven't even played Marina 2 or 3 lol.... this confuses me!

Anybody played and have any thoughts on Netotteya, https://vndb.org/v25516 , yet? I liked some of the group's previous works, so I'm somewhat looking forward to playing it as soon as a working H-code is released.

So I just finished replaying one of my favorite games それでも妻を愛してる however damn...I totally get the sense they gave themselves too many options and I feel like the designers were setting up paths that could have finished differently, for example at some points finding "danger" or evidence doesn't make a difference as a game choice (providing only unscene cg) when at other times it does. Then there are scenes that seem to come out of no where that are just there but don't actually effect the story but seem like they should have.

Take for example the wife sleeps with the boss, if you "dont" pursue all the h-scenes but start the ball rolling she will sleep with him and you'll still get a good ending. If you see a few of them you get a neutral ending and if you see all then you get another ending. I like this because it really played into the choice factor, meaning what you actually decide to answer or find actually effects the ending in a big way. VS other character paths which are basically one sided. Then there is that courier guy at the very end who shows up and you need to do something special to unlock his scenes but its not easy to do just by chance unless you click the right thing and not the other thing much earlier in game.

If I was to remake it myself or design it myself I would have limited it to much fewer options, some of the characters are so...dumb too that I just didn't want to see their paths. Then there was that gym guy who is like some kind of comedy piece that feels like it belongs into another game altogether. Although damn I wish they provided a character stand of the wife in her string bikini she wears for him.

Or that path with the doctor which literally came from no where, no build up and boom upturns the entire story in 3 short scenes vs other characters who have much larger build up. The game just feels like it was started around one idea or plot, then they just kept adding new character/stories to it and "stapled" them on. I'm not saying I don't love it, its still one of favs but damn it could have even been better.

Ironically while the main game runs fine, the bonus released with the sequel won't work on my computer because of that stupid memory 64 mb error that is either a windows, directx or "other" issue.

Lilith updated their Mom is a Anti-Shinobu game page
http://www.lilith-soft.com/black/product74/index.html
Has bios, outfits and sound clips

So far so good, very devoted mother, pretty much sexless relationship after marriage, all the things that i'd like to see get turned upside down and screwed over, knowing Lilith i don't think they'll disappoint in that field.
Just a matter of how they'll approach their endings, i'd rather they go the TA3 route than TA0 one, 3rd one has less but more fleshed out routes with plenty of scenes, while 0 was pretty much the opposite with more endings but barely any scenes to go with them.
All in all i'm just happy that we're getting another TA game that's NTR.

Actually, what happened in Chisa x Pon 03 ? Did she fuck blonde guy? I can't read Japanese. Graphics does not provide that info itself.

any NTR where the brother and sister are in a relationship or were about to make the jump, but NTR happens?

also, it's been a long time, any loli or bestiality NTR come up this yet yet?

Ah we about to translate ao madoushi manga, but we have one problems. several first pages doesn't have textless version :( . So it's hard to edit. I CAN translate that manga, but i can't have find any text cleaner or typesetter. If anyone wants to help it, i will gladly translate Ao madoushi manga.

Nice! I hope you are able to find someone who will you guys out with the series. Really looking forward to it being released in English!

Have tried asking discord, sadpanda or 4chan for help with the cleaning or typesetting? I'm sure there must be someone out there. I wish i had skills to help.

Hope the series will also get translated!

Thank you for all the good work you folks at netorare nation have been doing!

http://blog.livedoor.jp/j_tuukoudome/archives/1074293206.html what does it says? Also kind of happy there aren't any new games since i wouldn't be able to play them xD

What is the name of this game?

To anyone wondering, I played the most recent game by U-Room and there's no NTR in it.

It's basically a side story from Thug Hero Party depicting the horrible fate of the blue haired girl after being captured and violated by the villain and their lackeys. It introduces the younger brother that wants to rescue her, but the gameplay is mostly through a flashback POV that focuses on a new set of characters barely related to her story, and the game switches between these new characters progression in their quest and the girl's gradual mental degradation through abuse. As a plus, it has some light animation on some of the sex scenes, and the art is good, but apparently they just like making stories with dark world settings and humans taken to the extreme, like their other latest one, so I'm guessing NTR was a one time thing.

Unrelated, I played Curse of Destiny and I am swearing off doujin RPGs for the foreseeable future. They are too buggy for me to put hours into them and get stuck (Sword of Destiny, stardust) or get the wrong ending after replaying everything and setting all the proper flags (Nanahayo). I did like the route I managed to complete (voyeur) and I can recommend the game. It lets you choose between CGs or moving silhouettes, but most sex scenes have only sprite animation (reminiscent of NTRPG) and it has a one hit-KO easy mode if you cant be bothered to suffer RPG gameplay, which in the voyeur route you dont have to as much. It does require you to replay the game to get all three endings and all the scenes in the recollection room + girl POVs. Which I'm definitely not doing.

Lilith updated their Mom is a Anti-Shinobu game page
http://www.lilith-soft.com/black/product74/index.html
Has bios, outfits and sound clips

So far so good, very devoted mother, pretty much sexless relationship after marriage, all the things that i'd like to see get turned upside down and screwed over, knowing Lilith i don't think they'll disappoint in that field.
Just a matter of how they'll approach their endings, i'd rather they go the TA3 route than TA0 one, 3rd one has less but more fleshed out routes with plenty of scenes, while 0 was pretty much the opposite with more endings but barely any scenes to go with them.
All in all i'm just happy that we're getting another TA game that's NTR.

Yes, looking forward to this.

Any recommendation for a slow-paced with good character development NTR/Cuckold game/manga?

Honto no Kimochi has a pretty long prologue where the protagonist meets the girl, fall in love and start dating, and after all that, the ntr guy appears.

This game is a must for every ntr lover, and has an amazing ending, probably one of the best.

Shame- アグノーストス new dot.picture NTR game got delayed due to health- Also new circle Natsuki s new game also delayed... due to health. And while Natsukis game looks to be female pov and I prefer it male pov- the game is said to have an impressive amount of CGs.. currently almost 600 CGs(586)-- and it also has multiple heroines so it could be interesting to see if it splits up POVs or has chapters where you take control of other characters. I think we can expect them both real soon at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!