Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

It's been a while that I did not come here (every time I play an episode of marina again, I remember of this forum that made me know the series ^^).

I would have liked so much that there is an episode 4... Maybe in the future...

1553398787-title-test2.png

In the meantime, I sometimes play with photoshop ... and I imagine what Marina's life would look like when she turned 40, and I thought about that... :redface:

Well, I'll go see the introduction of the new Venus game >>>

Nice edit! Hahaha, you're not alone. Alot of fans in Japan want to see more of Marina story too! Even i have edited picture of her making AV :D

Is m1zuki associated with Kagura Games in any way?

Noticed that Thug Hero Party is supposed to be released later this year...

https://store.steampowered.com/publisher/Kagura/list/38286/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1015790/Dark_Hero_Party/?curator_clanid=32398519

Who knows, it would explain how they release so many games, although is sad they ahve to replace shotas with gnomes due to moral guardians, wonder what they will do with the loli in that game mmmm

American Raphael talks his colleague at the Parisian University into spending his summer at the family's country mansion. But once there Raphael seduces and plays the sisters and mother against each other - until everyone is revealed at their very worst. As it turns out - that was Raphael's intention all along - because his own torrid past is deeply rooted in their family's dirty history.
Imdb: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0165774/?ref_=kw_li_tt

Movie is on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4-zijZbE74

Credits for the link to: Theboss3213 from F95 (https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-links-titles-resources.2711/post-1726396)
BTW. Take a look into that thread ;) StupidArmy is there too

Off topic: Hey guys help me out! This is offtopic but I don't think someone could help me in the game's thread, because someone else already posted the problem in january and nobody has answered yet. I'm trying to play [TinkerBell Nanigashigumi] 快楽依存症 but it seems I need a NoCD Alpha Rom crack. I'm totally ignorant when it comes to cracking games, but I tried to look it up on the web and found THIS SITE that says that that game needs DVD:Alpha-ROM3.1d. Then I tried to look it up but I couldn't find it (why is it so hard to find Alpha Roms?). I tried with "つ (NoDVD EXE) AlphaROM 3.3汎用 signup tool 110722" which I download from another thread with another Tinkerbell game but it didn't work. Apparently you need the right version of the Alpha Rom for it to work. Maybe some of you have experience using Alpha Roms, so if you can send me the right Alpha Rom version of maybe telling me what I'm doing wrong I would be eternally grateful (I don't really understand how it works).

I'm positive that the game can be played because in the thread from where I downloaded the game nobody complaint about the crack. It was a russian website, so I translated with google. Maybe someone here can read russian and tell me if maybe I misunderstood something, but I'm sure at least one person would be asking for the crack if the game was unplayable (and it didn't seem the case). HERE IS THE SITE I'm talking about.

Please help me out, since I'm going crazy! There are so few proper "futanari on girl" games out there that is so unfair that I can't play this game bacause of an stupid protection! I would buy the game if it were available on dlsite, but sadly is not! So I don't have any other means to get it.

EDIT: Forgot to tell you. The game installs fine. The problem is when I try to execute it. A japanese message pops out telling me that I need to insert the CD to play the game: "初回起動はゲームディスク入れてください". I tried both: having it mounted and unmounted with daemon tools, but the same message kept appearing.

Last edited:
Off topic: Hey guys help me out! This is offtopic but I don't think someone could help me in the game's thread, because someone else already posted the problem in january and nobody has answered yet. I'm trying to play [TinkerBell Nanigashigumi] 快楽依存症 but it seems I need a NoCD Alpha Rom crack. I'm totally ignorant when it comes to cracking games, but I tried to look it up on the web and found THIS SITE that says that that game needs DVD:Alpha-ROM3.1d. Then I tried to look it up but I couldn't find it (why is it so hard to find Alpha Roms?). I tried with "つ (NoDVD EXE) AlphaROM 3.3汎用 signup tool 110722" which I download from another thread with another Tinkerbell game but it didn't work. Apparently you need the right version of the Alpha Rom for it to work. Maybe some of you have experience using Alpha Roms, so if you can send me the right Alpha Rom version of maybe telling me what I'm doing wrong I would be eternally grateful (I don't really understand how it works).

I'm positive that the game can be played because in the thread from where I downloaded the game nobody complaint about the crack. It was a russian website, so I translated with google. Maybe someone here can read russian and tell me if maybe I misunderstood something, but I'm sure at least one person would be asking for the crack if the game was unplayable (and it didn't seem the case). HERE IS THE SITE I'm talking about.

Please help me out, since I'm going crazy! There are so few proper "futanari on girl" games out there that is so unfair that I can't play this game bacause of an stupid protection! I would buy the game if it were available on dlsite, but sadly is not! So I don't have any other means to get it.

EDIT: Forgot to tell you. The game installs fine. The problem is when I try to execute it. A japanese message pops out telling me that I need to insert the CD to play the game: "初回起動はゲームディスク入れてください". I tried both: having it mounted and unmounted with daemon tools, but the same message kept appearing.
Try using the one from https://azure.kdays.cn/onekeyunlock/.

Reactions: straight.shota

I did it and a new kairaku.exe file was created. But the same message asking for the CD cames out. Since the crack managed to create the the .exe file withouth a problem I think it cracked correctly, but for some reason the new .exe does the same as the other one. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Also when I reread the russian site from which I downloaded the torrent and in the instructions it doesn't say anything about a crack. It basically says: Install, use AGTH and enjoy. So maybe the problem lies elsewhere? How frustrating is this -_-

I did it and a new kairaku.exe file was created. But the same message asking for the CD cames out. Since the crack managed to create the the .exe file withouth a problem I think it cracked correctly, but for some reason the new .exe does the same as the other one. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Also when I reread the russian site from which I downloaded the torrent and in the instructions it doesn't say anything about a crack. It basically says: Install, use AGTH and enjoy. So maybe the problem lies elsewhere? How frustrating is this -_-

I think I know the problem you are probably playing on windows 8 or 10 but most likely you need an older version of windows like xp to play. To get it to work download a virtual box and install windows xp on it and use a usb to transfer the game to the virutal box system then mount install and play.

Last edited:
Can you post the website.

https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1096534

That's the website. I already posted it in my original message. The torrent still had seeds when I downloaded it and I'm seeding it right now too.

I looked around the web a little bit more and find a chinesse site where it seems like people was having the same problem of the game asking for the CD. From what I could translate with google it seems some guy fixed the problem by copying the files from the CD into a new folder in the Hard Drive and then executing the exe file. I tried but didn't work. Maybe it has to do something with the game being old and doesn't recognize the virtual drive.

The chinesse site: https://mirror.chromaso.net/thread/317/2#p138038

I think I know the problem you are probably playing on windows 8 or 10 but most likely you need an older version of windows like xp to play. To get it to work download a virtual box and install windows xp on it and use a usb to transfer the game to the virutal box system then mount install and play.

It seems like a lot of trouble :( Also would I be able to use ITHVNR on Windows XP? Maybe I should install Japanese Windows XP on the virtual machine to avoid twiking with the options in order to play this game. I whish there were another solution. If the damn game just recognize the CD or if I could modify the registry to be able to bypass that first time checking into the CD (since as the text sugest it just the first time). Now I'm sad :(

Thank you very much for your answers. I'll see if I install the virtual box or maybe someone else finds a better solution. Since the game is old I don't have much hope. I hope some day they make a Windows 10 compatible version and sell it on dlsite, I'll buy it for sure.

woah this came out of nowhere

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ248430.html

u-room actually gave us side story of one of the female (aina?) from thug hero party, should be good

OMG, Thanks men. U-rom game with Thug hero party is one of the most interesting NTR RPG I have been played. This game in my list "have to try" now. Now I hope it will be translated to English.

Thanks you again for this information. I will give you guy quick review if I can catch text from this game.

It's been a while that I did not come here (every time I play an episode of marina again, I remember of this forum that made me know the series ^^).

I would have liked so much that there is an episode 4... Maybe in the future...

1553398787-title-test2.png

In the meantime, I sometimes play with photoshop ... and I imagine what Marina's life would look like when she turned 40, and I thought about that... :redface:

Well, I'll go see the introduction of the new Venus game >>>

Well, I have all previous game but I have not played it yet because it's not satisfy my fetish (plot armor in this NTR game for the husband it is over 9000 and there is not "happy endings" in it). But this episode 4, I have to play it because there is old man in here. I hope this episode can give me something fit my fetish... like information of her second child which not belong her husband...

Well, I have all previous game but I have not played it yet because it's not satisfy my fetish (plot armor in this NTR game for the husband it is over 9000 and there is not "happy endings" in it). But this episode 4, I have to play it because there is old man in here. I hope this episode can give me something fit my fetish... like information of her second child which not belong her husband...

Man ,there is no episode 4, that's just photoshop.

Reactions: Darkwings
It seems like a lot of trouble :( Also would I be able to use ITHVNR on Windows XP? Maybe I should install Japanese Windows XP on the virtual machine to avoid twiking with the options in order to play this game. I whish there were another solution. If the damn game just recognize the CD or if I could modify the registry to be able to bypass that first time checking into the CD (since as the text sugest it just the first time). Now I'm sad :(

Thank you very much for your answers. I'll see if I install the virtual box or maybe someone else finds a better solution. Since the game is old I don't have much hope. I hope some day they make a Windows 10 compatible version and sell it on dlsite, I'll buy it for sure.
Your welcome but this is a problem with quite a lot of old games from like 2008 or older although I think they can be played on windows 7 to also I have visual novel reader running on my virtual box with xp.

Last edited:
Noticed Gated Community had a netorare tag, but also had a bunch of different women. Does it have a good focus on netorare, or is it just a few scenes?

Ah we about to translate ao madoushi manga, but we have one problems. several first pages doesn't have textless version :( . So it's hard to edit. I CAN translate that manga, but i can't have find any text cleaner or typesetter. If anyone wants to help it, i will gladly translate Ao madoushi manga.

Hey, have there been any news on sanbun kyoden lately? its been months
I know :( , even his comiket doujinshi from C94 and C95 not yet uploaded

Noticed Gated Community had a netorare tag, but also had a bunch of different women. Does it have a good focus on netorare, or is it just a few scenes?
Yup, it has multiple routes, one route has swingging, another is standard netori, another routes is NTR.
in NTR route, protagonist is chained while his wife fucking multiple guys, and after NTR scenes ended, i think he get kicked out from that place. CMIIW, it's been years since i play that game haha

Last edited:
I just finished Autonoe's Emilia no Yadoya and I am disappointed again with this brand. This game is better than the previous one (Maman's Report), but it still is a very shallow game (even by rpg maker standards) with some good art (for a rpg maker game). I am not very inspired right now to go in depth about my criticism, but I only recommend this one if you don't care about the lack of "build-ups" and doing fetch quests, some of the h-scenes are nice though.

Reactions: RavenGenobreaker
I just finished Autonoe's Emilia no Yadoya and I am disappointed again with this brand. This game is better than the previous one (Maman's Report), but it still is a very shallow game (even by rpg maker standards) with some good art (for a rpg maker game). I am not very inspired right now to go in depth about my criticism, but I only recommend this one if you don't care about the lack of "build-ups" and doing fetch quests, some of the h-scenes are nice though.

Same here, its got great artwork but the plot is very simple and there's only 1-2 CG per scene.

Users who are viewing this thread