Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Doesn't seem to be getting much love though due to being pure sprites with no CG. Sound familiar? Anyway, I've been hankering to play it out of NTRPG nostalgia

A few people have already played it here- including me. It's been uploaded so you can play it- I understand wanting to support the devs and I would too but for some of the same reasons you have-(my cards are refused by dlsite for some reason).. I'm unable to buy things myself even if I wanted. But at least you can still play it.. The game is pretty good- the sprite scenes and characters feel very NTRPG like but the development and path you take through the game is pretty different- it's more guided I suppose.. and the mc doesn't find out until very late anything is happening while NTRPGs mc does but can't do anything to stop it..

Theres a post a while back with some saves- Don't use them just to check scenes- all the fun is the buildup and the thoughts inbetween the scenes, but I had to use them due to a few gamebreaking bugs in the release version of the game(they've been patched out but the versions on the site haven't been updated yet that I know of).. Good luck whatever you decide.

Wish I could buy things- I would get things that haven't been uploaded yet and try to upload them myself- though with my internet it would be really hard to do. There are some games that have come out over the last 3 months that I haven't seen talked about and can't find anywhere but would like to try..

Hey netorare thread, it's been a while. Don't have any decent excuse. Much as i love this thread, I just get demotivated when it comes to checking and posting something every day. I start putting it off and next you know it been well over a year. Feel free to call me a traitor. I still haven't lost my NTR fetish though, though I struggle to find the will to machine translate a whole eroge when there's plenty of NTR works in manga that are so much easier to look through and can be understood even if they haven't been translated yet. I still have a thing for NTR themed RPGs too, which is why I shamelessly came back in to post. Even though I hate to be that guy coming in asking for favours after so long abstaining from the discussion. Anyway.

You guys know about this?
https://www.dmm.co.jp/en/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_112264/
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ201323.html/

It's been in development for ages and was finally just released. Doesn't seem to be getting much love though due to being pure sprites with no CG. Sound familiar? Anyway, I've been hankering to play it out of NTRPG nostalgia and I even wanna buy it. Problem is it's not on dliste eng yet and I've been having a long term problem with DMM/FANZA that I gave up on. Finally decided to see if anyone here might have a solution.
Problem is aside from the usual "not available in your country so fuck you" notices blocking some pages, is that for some reason I can view my purchased items anymore, let alone dowload them. I click on "Fan Comics: Purchased Items' in the menu and after the usual looooooooong loading time everyone seems to get accessing the site from outside japan, it comes up with a blank screen under the DMM header at the top. been doing this for a year or two. tried using different browsers and such, no use. I lost a couple of things I paid for. No idea what the problem is. Used to work fine at one point though that was a while ago though.

View attachment 20028

Anyone have any ideas? or is there a better thread for me to ask about it in?

You are probably using the english version of DMM. Try to change the language to japanese and it will load your purchased items. Tell me if it worked.

You are probably using the english version of DMM. Try to change the language to japanese and it will load your purchased items. Tell me if it worked.

Typical. It's always something that ends up making you feel like like you've been brain damaged or something. I can't believe I never thought of just switching back to japanese before clicking on it. Probably because I did it in english automatically so I could see which one was which when I clicked on it. I've betrayed my username. I'm not a genius. I'm a sham. A SHAM!!!!!
Seven years of secondary education, wasted.......
Thanks for your help, I owe you.

A few people have already played it here- including me. It's been uploaded so you can play it- I understand wanting to support the devs and I would too but for some of the same reasons you have-(my cards are refused by dlsite for some reason).. I'm unable to buy things myself even if I wanted. But at least you can still play it.. The game is pretty good- the sprite scenes and characters feel very NTRPG like but the development and path you take through the game is pretty different- it's more guided I suppose.. and the mc doesn't find out until very late anything is happening while NTRPGs mc does but can't do anything to stop it..

Theres a post a while back with some saves- Don't use them just to check scenes- all the fun is the buildup and the thoughts inbetween the scenes, but I had to use them due to a few gamebreaking bugs in the release version of the game(they've been patched out but the versions on the site haven't been updated yet that I know of).. Good luck whatever you decide.

Wish I could buy things- I would get things that haven't been uploaded yet and try to upload them myself- though with my internet it would be really hard to do. There are some games that have come out over the last 3 months that I haven't seen talked about and can't find anywhere but would like to try..

Yeah, I've been eying it for a while. But i haven't been able to find it for some reason. I usually just search Nyaa/sukebei for my anime related torrents, but it's not on there. And since it's not THAT expensive, I thought I'd go ahead and buy and give the circle some support.
Thanks for telling me, but I usually don't use saves in h-games anyway. Especially NTR games. I sometimes struggle, but even then I prefer to find out what's going to happen without the spoiler. Even if machine translating has gotten too much effort for me these days.

As for your cards being refused, all I know is that debit cards don't work. It pretty much has to be a credit card even on the eng dlsite. I'm using a mastercard one. Not sure about other brands, but I'm guessing any internationally known credit card company would qualify (not an obscure one barely known outside your country). It's up to you if it's worth applying for a credit card just for that sake though.

Doesn't look like anyone has posted it here but this VN https://vndb.org/v13086 is getting a translation on Manga Gamer https://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1076

It doesn't have a NTR tag yet, but I suspect that will change. Not what I was hoping for, but oh well.

I remember that one. Never got round to playing it though. Always more stuff to get through and it looks like a typical nukige. Can't remember if people said it was any good, but if it's gonna be in english I guess I'll try it. I kind of like the exclusion concept. The idea that it seems like a normal class when he's around, but when he leaves they bad mouth him and the girls he gets along with screw all the guys in class while laughing at him. A little unrealistic, but pretty cruel.

I think I remember skimming through it, and it seemed like garbage but I've been waiting to see MG release it to try it again, just in case I didn't give it enough of a chance.

Credit cards may be rejected for 'fraud protection' without notice. If that's applicable, just call up the company and have them authorize future purchases -- you'll still pay a foreign transaction fee though, unless you have a special international card.

I played Haburare a while back. There's a few hot scenes and I liked how the girls look in general. The whole idea is the MC is excluded from these sex parties the pink haired girl holds after school. The MC also has a crush on the glasses girl iirc. His friend ends up getting some action, but true to the name the MC is excluded. Like I said, there were a few hot scenes but it really wasn't my cup of tea overall. It looks like the MG release still has mosaics so I'm probably going to skip this one.

Interesting that after 2 years and 4 months since the last post on the NTRPG's blog, there are still people commenting there wishing for the release of the third title. I also hope that he is in good health and working on it.

さよこ~星に願いをかけた夏~
Anyone willing to explain what's goin on in this one? Why's she cheating on the MC and how it came to be?

さよこ~星に願いをかけた夏~
Anyone willing to explain what's goin on in this one? Why's she cheating on the MC and how it came to be?

Well... It's a spoiler but:

Sayoko and the MC are together and have an active sexual life, but she's quite timid and wants to open her mind to fulfill the desires of the MC (he is a bit wild trying to use sex toys and things like that). Together, they meet another couple of seniors from their high school and they are a lot wilder. Even more, they love to use other couples to have fun so the girl try to flirt with the MC when Sayoko is not there and the guy do the same with Sayoko and convince her that he could help her to open her mind (she's really naive and wants to learn for the MC). So it begins with some 'skinship' and as time goes by the senior becomes wilder and wilder with her. She loves the MC a lot until the end, but she really loves wild sex too and accepts everything from the senior.

Arg, how can I hide the spoiler? The tag doesn't seem to work...

Last edited:
Reactions: Gnoomoos
Hey guys need some recommendations on NTR games where other men get bold with your girl in front of you and you can choose to ignore it. Akin to Nラブ ―ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ― (N love) and [乳マフィア] サナ (Sana). What type of game doesn't matter be it pure VN or RPG.

Thanks.

Well... It's a spoiler but:

Sayoko and the MC are together and have an active sexual life, but she's quite timid and wants to open her mind to fulfill the desires of the MC (he is a bit wild trying to use sex toys and things like that). Together, they meet another couple of seniors from their high school and they are a lot wilder. Even more, they love to use other couples to have fun so the girl try to flirt with the MC when Sayoko is not there and the guy do the same with Sayoko and convince her that he could help her to open her mind (she's really naive and wants to learn for the MC). So it begins with some 'skinship' and as time goes by the senior becomes wilder and wilder with her. She loves the MC a lot until the end, but she really loves wild sex too and accepts everything from the senior.

Arg, how can I hide the spoiler? The tag doesn't seem to work...

correct format

Reactions: Lianai
Interesting that after 2 years and 4 months since the last post on the NTRPG's blog, there are still people commenting there wishing for the release of the third title. I also hope that he is in good health and working on it.
He disappeared, so maybe he'll come back, but working in the dark? Don't think so.

Hey guys need some recommendations on NTR games where other men get bold with your girl in front of you and you can choose to ignore it. Akin to Nラブ ―ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ― (N love) and [乳マフィア] サナ (Sana). What type of game doesn't matter be it pure VN or RPG.

Thanks.
You mean the super dense mc style?

The Chinese NTRPG Sequel/Remake just released ver .50 on Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/NTRPG

Anyone care to share the link? I tried pledging to its Patreon but it seems you need to have a credit card, even when you select paypal.
Not sure about the story: the mc is supposed to be super strong or something, which would kill the ntrpg feeling...
Anyone tried the public version?

You mean the super dense mc style?

No not really, you in N-love you actually notice other man getting intimate/little "too friendly" with your girl and you can choose to intervene or not. Something like that.

No not really, you in N-love you actually notice other man getting intimate/little "too friendly" with your girl and you can choose to intervene or not. Something like that.
Oh OK. NTRPG2 style then, maybe. Though you're powerless.
I didn't play Nlove, have to try it someday.

Reactions: Raspberry

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]