Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Well... It's a spoiler but:

Sayoko and the MC are together and have an active sexual life, but she's quite timid and wants to open her mind to fulfill the desires of the MC (he is a bit wild trying to use sex toys and things like that). Together, they meet another couple of seniors from their high school and they are a lot wilder. Even more, they love to use other couples to have fun so the girl try to flirt with the MC when Sayoko is not there and the guy do the same with Sayoko and convince her that he could help her to open her mind (she's really naive and wants to learn for the MC). So it begins with some 'skinship' and as time goes by the senior becomes wilder and wilder with her. She loves the MC a lot until the end, but she really loves wild sex too and accepts everything from the senior.

Arg, how can I hide the spoiler? The tag doesn't seem to work...

thanks, great summary.

also for the love of god, can someone share a savefile for this game? とある母親の過ち~縁その後篇~ Can't find it anywhere at all

Oh OK. NTRPG2 style then, maybe. Though you're powerless.
I didn't play Nlove, have to try it someday.

Nlove is pretty good. The looks are very nice along with the animation. it's not too deep but I'd recommend it.

It's not really like NTRPG2 though. You pretty much just get to choose from a selection of locations at each specific time of day with the heroine's present shown. There may also be one of the other guy's present in the same location. If you click on that you'll see the heroine/s and the guy together interacting with the guy getting a little too friendly with her with the feeling that he'll going to go further soon. You can choose to approach and get the heroine/s attention, in which case you take over the scene and can advance your own relationship with the heroine/s. Or you can choose to wait and see what happens. Ostensibly because you want see how she reacts to it, if she rejects him like you want her to or allows him to get grabby with her. Or you just think she can handle herself and you shouldn't be too clingy. Or because you trust her and are sure she'd never let him do something unacceptable. If you don't intervene and the guy manages to push things further bit by bit, then it proceeds in an NTR direction with each scene. Of course the game also lets you advance your relationship with the heroine yourself and go all the way if you handle it properly.
The three sub-heroines may get up to things with the guys if you leave them alone, but the main heroines (girlfriend and imouto) won't do anything with other guys (past petting) unless you do something to lower their unfavourability. Though it's not like you to go out of your way to screw up to get the NTR. Just pushing a little hard for physical stuff can get things started in the wrong direction.

Venus open new page about their new game. the setup look promising as always, countryside, many characters involved(+Ojisan +Jiji) but the sad part is progressing... 20% :eek:

http://venus66.sakura.ne.jp/sin19top.html

I'm happy with anything from Venus, though I'd love to know what the profiles say. I'm just hoping it doesn't involve the protag going after a married woman again before NTR, like it did before. That kind of lessened the NTR for me. Is the older woman have a husband to go with the ring, or is she widowed, divorced, whatever? That's the main worry for me.
The JK looks like the tomboy type this time for those who like it.
I really wish he'd put the profiles in text instead of turning them into images...........

Reactions: Redorc
Nlove is pretty good. The looks are very nice along with the animation. it's not too deep but I'd recommend it.

It's not really like NTRPG2 though. You pretty much just get to choose from a selection of locations at each specific time of day with the heroine's present shown. There may also be one of the other guy's present in the same location. If you click on that you'll see the heroine/s and the guy together interacting with the guy getting a little too friendly with her with the feeling that he'll going to go further soon. You can choose to approach and get the heroine/s attention, in which case you take over the scene and can advance your own relationship with the heroine/s. Or you can choose to wait and see what happens. Ostensibly because you want see how she reacts to it, if she rejects him like you want her to or allows him to get grabby with her. Or you just think she can handle herself and you shouldn't be too clingy. Or because you trust her and are sure she'd never let him do something unacceptable. If you don't intervene and the guy manages to push things further bit by bit, then it proceeds in an NTR direction with each scene. Of course the game also lets you advance your relationship with the heroine yourself and go all the way if you handle it properly.
The three sub-heroines may get up to things with the guys if you leave them alone, but the main heroines (girlfriend and imouto) won't do anything with other guys (past petting) unless you do something to lower their unfavourability. Though it's not like you to go out of your way to screw up to get the NTR. Just pushing a little hard for physical stuff can get things started in the wrong direction.
So is the twin tail your little sister if so does she get many ntr scenes and how do they go?

So the IsekaiNTR (異世界に召喚された俺は寝取られスキル持ちだった!?) trial came out today.
Text hooking it is incredibly awkward and requires jumping between multiple threads, but I didn't have anything better to do so I persevered.

As first impressions go, it has that cheap, nukige quality to it. Especially the cum layer on the cgs.

The plot is also as generic as only isekai can be, Itsuki is your typical protagonist who suddenly gets transported to a parallel world through an old mirror without warning. As it turns out the six heroines summoned him as a hero in order to save their world from evil, and he can't go back until he does. True to the genre, he accepts this all pretty easily.
I was hoping for at least a demon lord antagonist or something but no such luck in the trial at least, in fact it seems demon pillars (ala F/GO) may be the main enemy here.

The trial itself mostly just focuses on a few heroines, Ariel (high elf) in particular, with ero scenes for the protagonist involving Elmia (dark elf) and Victoria (vampire).
Of course, being completely unprepared for a fantasy world Itsuki has to gain powers from 'skills', which he gets in return for some form of compensation. This will presumably be the setup for getting the netorare and other negative skills, but the only choice in the trial is whether you gain the 'Sword' or 'Magic' ability skill and it doesn't appear to actually affect anything important yet.

Once you do finish the trial though you can finally view three of the future NTR scenes; for Ariel (high elf), Victoria (vampire) and Merukurio (Mermaid). These are all from their POV.
Sadly it's just monsters and generic thugs fucking them, so this likely won't be the sort of game where you slowly lose a heroine to a named rival. That said, they are 'proper' NTR in the sense that the heroines appear to be in a relationship with Itsuki by the point these scenes take place. So hopefully each girl gets her own route at least.

In short, I wouldn't go expecting anything amazing from the plot. The game comes out next week and while I am still looking forward it, it's mostly for one or two characters and because I am literally starving for fantasy NTR eroge.

Does anyone know any other visuals novels that are both NTR and fantasy? There are plenty of RPGmaker games that are, but not so many actual eroge it would seem.

So is the twin tail your little sister if so does she get many ntr scenes and how do they go?

Yeah, the twin tail is the little sister. Main heroines are the girlfriend (semi-long black hair with the big chest) who is in the year above and is the stuco prez, and the little sister who is in the year below you. Both have the same number of sex scenes as far as I can tell. All sex scenes are divided between regular sex scenes that use the same deformed sprites you interact with usually and aren't voiced, and scenes with regular proportioned characters where the heroine is voiced. There are fewer of the latter scenes and all of them are for the main heroines. The sub-heroines only get the former kind. Sub-heroines are brown-haired girl (think she's your classmate) who unlike the other heroines has sexual experience, little sister's classmate with the black pony tail and the teacher with the glasses and the big breasts who despite being an adult is a virgin with little experience with men.
As for the NTR, each heroine gets a number of scenes with each guy. There are three guys who are after the heroines, guy who seems to be the same age as the protag and may be a childhood friend too, who's also a player. 1st year otaku like guy who liked taking photos. Also a shady, sexually harassing male teacher. How it develops depends on which guy it is.

As a mild spoiler, since first guy is a player he tends to rely on seduction, switching between acting weak and pleading to get them to lower their guard then being assertive and forceful when he gets and opening. Otaku guy tends to rely on photos and blackmail. Teacher slips them sedatives.
Both main heroines get handled pretty much the same way by the guys. The sub-heroines are less involved and you mainly just see them getting more and more tolerant of sexual behaviour with each scene until things cross the line.

The post on ntrblog gives you more screenshots to give you a better idea than the ones provided on the product page.

So the IsekaiNTR (異世界に召喚された俺は寝取られスキル持ちだった!?) trial came out today.
Text hooking it is incredibly awkward and requires jumping between multiple threads, but I didn't have anything better to do so I persevered.

As first impressions go, it has that cheap, nukige quality to it. Especially the cum layer on the cgs.

The plot is also as generic as only isekai can be, Itsuki is your typical protagonist who suddenly gets transported to a parallel world through an old mirror without warning. As it turns out the six heroines summoned him as a hero in order to save their world from evil, and he can't go back until he does. True to the genre, he accepts this all pretty easily.
I was hoping for at least a demon lord antagonist or something but no such luck in the trial at least, in fact it seems demon pillars (ala F/GO) may be the main enemy here.

The trial itself mostly just focuses on a few heroines, Ariel (high elf) in particular, with ero scenes for the protagonist involving Elmia (dark elf) and Victoria (vampire).
Of course, being completely unprepared for a fantasy world Itsuki has to gain powers from 'skills', which he gets in return for some form of compensation. This will presumably be the setup for getting the netorare and other negative skills, but the only choice in the trial is whether you gain the 'Sword' or 'Magic' ability skill and it doesn't appear to actually affect anything important yet.

Once you do finish the trial though you can finally view three of the future NTR scenes; for Ariel (high elf), Victoria (vampire) and Merukurio (Mermaid). These are all from their POV.
Sadly it's just monsters and generic thugs fucking them, so this likely won't be the sort of game where you slowly lose a heroine to a named rival. That said, they are 'proper' NTR in the sense that the heroines appear to be in a relationship with Itsuki by the point these scenes take place. So hopefully each girl gets her own route at least.

In short, I wouldn't go expecting anything amazing from the plot. The game comes out next week and while I am still looking forward it, it's mostly for one or two characters and because I am literally starving for fantasy NTR eroge.

Does anyone know any other visuals novels that are both NTR and fantasy? There are plenty of RPGmaker games that are, but not so many actual eroge it would seem.

Eroge with NTR in a fantasy setting are very uncommon and the ones we get are short and low budget nukige. If you're willing to read with machine translation, looking for fantasy NTR novels on nocturne would be a lot more productive.

Reactions: MerrilMan
Yeah, the twin tail is the little sister. Main heroines are the girlfriend (semi-long black hair with the big chest) who is in the year above and is the stuco prez, and the little sister who is in the year below you. Both have the same number of sex scenes as far as I can tell. All sex scenes are divided between regular sex scenes that use the same deformed sprites you interact with usually and aren't voiced, and scenes with regular proportioned characters where the heroine is voiced. There are fewer of the latter scenes and all of them are for the main heroines. The sub-heroines only get the former kind. Sub-heroines are brown-haired girl (think she's your classmate) who unlike the other heroines has sexual experience, little sister's classmate with the black pony tail and the teacher with the glasses and the big breasts who despite being an adult is a virgin with little experience with men.
As for the NTR, each heroine gets a number of scenes with each guy. There are three guys who are after the heroines, guy who seems to be the same age as the protag and may be a childhood friend too, who's also a player. 1st year otaku like guy who liked taking photos. Also a shady, sexually harassing male teacher. How it develops depends on which guy it is.

As a mild spoiler, since first guy is a player he tends to rely on seduction, switching between acting weak and pleading to get them to lower their guard then being assertive and forceful when he gets and opening. Otaku guy tends to rely on photos and blackmail. Teacher slips them sedatives.
Both main heroines get handled pretty much the same way by the guys. The sub-heroines are less involved and you mainly just see them getting more and more tolerant of sexual behaviour with each scene until things cross the line.

The post on ntrblog gives you more screenshots to give you a better idea than the ones provided on the product page.

Eroge with NTR in a fantasy setting are very uncommon and the ones we get are short and low budget nukige. If you're willing to read with machine translation, looking for fantasy NTR novels on nocturne would be a lot more productive.
Sorry I thought you were talking about さよこ~星に願いをかけた夏~

anyone knows any VN games wer the heroine has own different personality? u know like marina her personality is different from other games different from timid , shy , innocent look u want to protect it turns me off when the personality of the heroine is like that,
sucks for me :( ... netorare or netorase w/c one is ok as long as its on male pov . and different personality of the heroine

i played it 1,2 and like it much, i order the pack for appreciation on the makers....now looking for free time to play play the 3rd one :D

Sorry I thought you were talking about さよこ~星に願いをかけた夏~

Ah, right. Easy mistake to make I guess.
While I have managed to buy a copy of さよこ~星に願いをかけた夏~, I haven't had a chance to play it yet. I was planning to wait for the weekend. Might be able to give a explanation after that.

ORCSOFT's mother swapping game is out and it's tagged '寝取られ' on its DLsite and DMM page :o

Pretty sure that's because they consider all kind of swapping as ntr, or because the friend's scenes are videos that the protagonist watch from his pov.

Orcsoft itself already said that this game is a friendly swapping game with no dark stuffs, don't expect anything but pure vanilla.

NTR medieval fantasy setting novel

[ハヤカワウカ] 淫紋魔法姫マキナのビッチな冒険
https://exhentai.org/g/1289478/7b660c61a2/

Story begins with the busty blond mahou princess adventure with her knight childhood friend(yes A.K.A knight of cuck!) to cure the curse(you-know-what).

I think i know the WN version of that one, or a similar 1 sinc ei think the princess in that case was just cursed plus the relationship was more than platonic i think.

Anyway reading the comments gave an idea for a novel or even game, basically a story like that where the heroine needs to fuck around for power, it could a be a curse or the power itself is like that but here is the catch: is not the sex itself but the sense of inmorality and corruption that gives her the power, like she knows is bad but the mor evil (because cheating is bad) the more power she gets and the more she does it the more evil she herself becomes, sort of a story of power corrupts.

I just saw the cgs of the orcsoft game and as expected, the game is 100% vanilla.

The only thing is that I think that the friend's scenes are videos watched by the protagonist, but that's not enough to be considered as ntr.

Holly! Closet spin-off by Yamakumo :o
https://exhentai.org/s/43cb21ab3d/1289276-344?nl=18546-427094

https://nhentai.net/g/247435/344/

344.jpg

Soredemo tsuma images are out, it looks like a mix of all the routes:

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1016420

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1016421
They're mixing all routes in 2 ovas that barely last 20 min each. Probably less if we cut out credits.

Animation isn't convincing IMO or just the sample is bad.

Changing the topic to TABA.

Who here has made a prereg? I'm looking forward it and hopefully gets a browser version and that isn't censored by nutaku.

Changing the topic to TABA. Who here has made a prereg? I'm looking forward it and hopefully gets a browser version and that isn't censored by nutaku.

I have. I've played through some of the scenes with a machine translation before, but it will be nice to play it properly. Though adding another grindy mobage to the ones I already play might be a mistake...
My biggest concern is Nutaku censoring the text like they've done for other projects, especially considering some of the content we're talking about here. Unfortunately an older tweet seems to suggest there will be mosaics at the very least: https://twitter.com/nutakugames/status/1014982028997976064

For some reason exhentai links dont work for me

You can try te e-hentai link instead. https://e-hentai.org/g/1289478/7b660c61a2/

I think i know the WN version of that one, or a similar 1 sinc ei think the princess in that case was just cursed plus the relationship was more than platonic i think.

Anyway reading the comments gave an idea for a novel or even game, basically a story like that where the heroine needs to fuck around for power, it could a be a curse or the power itself is like that but here is the catch: is not the sex itself but the sense of inmorality and corruption that gives her the power, like she knows is bad but the mor evil (because cheating is bad) the more power she gets and the more she does it the more evil she herself becomes, sort of a story of power corrupts.

Yeah, I just started reading that novel after seeing the illustrations for the light novel on ntrblog. You guys can find it here if you're interested. https://novel18.syosetu.com/n8395ed/
I didn't think I'd like it since it centred around the heroine with very little of the knight PoV and I prefer the NTRed guy PoV, preferably with mystery. Plus she's got a curse and I usually hate anything like aphrodisiac drugs, magic, hypnosis or brainwashing in my netorare. But this was a lot better than I expected. The sex scenes are hot and while the princess believes that the curse mark is making her feel the urge to do immoral and promiscuous things, it's implied even early on that all it's really doing is activating whenever she gets aroused to stimulate her sexual desire to the peak. It's not creating the feelings from nothing, it's just helping her get really horny so she wants to do something about it. She still knows what she's doing, she's still in control of her actions, she knows she could easily stop whatever is going on, she just doesn't really want to. She's just giving in to temptation and anything she says or does when she's in that mood comes completely from her. Once you realise that it gets really hot. The fun part is seeing her tell herself she's not going to do it, firm her resolve, only to waver when she encounters the opportunity to indulge her desire, slowly falling deeper and deeper.
Trust me, it's a lot better than you'd expect.

That novel is actually already pretty close to the situation you described, but i like the way it happens in the novel better. The fact that she guesses that the mark is making her magic stronger as she indulges in lust does give her another excuse to give in to temptation, but since she also thinks it's causing her desires, she believes her desire to sink into immorality and corruption comes from the mark, without realising it's her own feelings. So insidiously it becomes a justification, that it's not her fault, that it's the Mark making her do it. If she knew it was her own feelings the shame and self-loathing might let her resist it better, but since it's "not her fault", then it seems excusable for her to give in, since she has something else to blame. And the more she does it, the more she gets corrupted. I'm only at the eighth chapter right now, but i'm loving the way it's going.
I really like situations where the heroine in netorare seems pure and faithful and even after she betrays her partner she continues to act that way, while showing her lewd and ecstatic face that her partner has never see to the other guy. Finding out that she was able to smile and act normal in front of the protag with hardly any suspicious behaviour, while wildly betraying him with another man, really gets my motor running. It also hits me harder when she's still clearly the same person the protag fell in love with without any radical personality changes, yet that same girl still chose to betray him and was even able to deceive him about it, lying to his face with a smile. Feels much more harder hitting to me than when she becomes like a completely different person, to the point that it feels more like the other guy brainwashed her, rather than seduced her.
When the heroine has a very clear an noticable change, like in the early jinsei NTR games, while I can understand how it appeals to many, it just doesn't do it as much for me. Not that there shouldn't be signs, but I like it subtle. Things a man can easily let pass without being suspicious, like a small change to her hairstyle and usual clothing (to one the other guy prefers) and small changes to her habits and hours when she'll be away from home. Stuff that'll immediately set alarm bells off for the readers, but not necessarily for the guy in question.
Just my taste.

If you get the sad panda from exhentai links, you need to clear your cache, then log in with an account on e-hentai and then you can access exhentai

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi can you please reupload 特命少女アイギス・ピンク thanks
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)
nobis_c wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload this title?
Rise Arisen ~ライズ、アライズン~
Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html