Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Looks like

あの時もしも
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ229450.html

AME NOCHI GIRL
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ227390.html

魔戦姫ミザリア
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ229670.html

All came out late last month- but don't remember anyone ever mentioning them. Has anyone played them at all? I think they're all minigames but doesn't speak too much of quality.

Also 少女達とエッチしながらかくれんぼ came out more recently - but it's a loli game and not sure why it's listed as NTR on dlsite- doesn't seem like it would be.

Hey everyone, I finally finished my first VENUS game Hodasarete... ~Karate Musume Chizuru no Jouji~: https://vndb.org/v13922 and my fellings on it are kinda complicated. Here is my impressions on it.

The game did alot of things right regarding its characters. Its takes its time developing them and dont overstays its welcome plus the whole situation is more complex than simple blackmail. Masakazu truly does love Chizuru mother and after she is taken from him (by admittedly bullshit traditions) he spent almost two decades in a shitty apartment with barely any interaction from anyone and wallowing in self pity and guilt because of her death. The game does a great on the balance on feeling pity towards him but at the same time doesnt let you forget that he is a terrible person. Him molesting and eventually raping his underage niece is all kinds of sick and wrong especially if his motivations is to continue to live in the past.

Like Chizuru said her biggest mistake is not saying no in the first time, but I get how she made it since she 16, naive, drunk, and her being vulnerable because of his connection of her dead mother. After that is basically coercion since he will leave the dojo to fail if she doesnt do what he said. Chizuru fall is weirdly sudden after she first have sex with him now she is suddenly all over him. That part of the game could be paced better in my opinion.

The part that I most disappointed about is the endings and Tomoki. Tomoki I strangely like because he is refreshingly straightforward. He confess his feeling for Chizuru despite the fact she unknowingly gave him many outs and he confront his bully when he didnt have to. While he not as strong as Chizuru, he now have the strength he admire as a kid this should be huge for his character. Despite that, he acts like a common cuck when he find out the truth and than the game ends. He still should have fought Masakazu despite the fact he cant win and he should be more vocal about his suspicions. While Masakazu and Chizuru have a connection thru Aya, Masakazu and Tomoki are parallel to each other on having their love one taken from them.

The ending could have showed him being unable to move on like Masakazu or being able to move on and showed he is stronger than him where it counts. Instead it just ends.

Honestly my nitpicks are personal rather than anything wrong with the game. Anyway I don't know how this is ranked with the other games so there might be even better ones. Those who have played let my know of your opinions on this.

Reactions: RavenGenobreaker
Heya, Brothers!

The new Jinsei game is pretty great, but as promised, it's fairly tame by our standards! I'd recommend doing the present route first even though it'll spoil a bit of what is usually our fun. It'll also keep you from getting the wrong impressions or holding out hope for something that isn't coming. Honestly, it probably won't qualify as 'real' NTR to a lot of people around these parts. It's about as vanilla as you can get compared to what we usually go for. But the writing and story are up to Jinsei's usual standard if you bother to take your time with it and the heroine is top notch! It's definitely not the savior we're looking for or anything like that, and I wouldn't want this all the time, but it was a nice bit of something different in a genre that can sometimes get stale due to the glut of similar stuff being shoveled out by different groups.

Present route is profag only. 8 scenes, all essentially vanilla. The past routes are much longer. Past route has profag mystery(decent but not as hardcore as we like due to the nature of the story) and Mai's side. 25 scenes through her. Zero netorase. Happy End only.

Might talk about it so more down the road, but for now I'll wait until others have a chance to check it out and see what they think. I'm hoping it'll be well-received but I'm a bit worried it'll be too hard for purefags and way too safe for the diehard NTR fan.

It'll also keep you from getting the wrong impressions or holding out hope for something that isn't coming. Honestly, it probably won't qualify as 'real' NTR to a lot of people around these parts. It's about as vanilla as you can get compared to what we usually go for.

Great and me without money.....or internet for that matter.....hell without power too coming to think about it since about 1 week ago we have blackouts of more than 10h, hell the biggest was 36h straight for me with a break of 2h and then another 14h without in the weekend.
I honestly don't understand how can you live with such shitty basic services without having all your electronics and big appliances like fridge destroyed in the process.
Venezuela is a real hellhole, I feel for you bro...

Heya, Brothers!

The new Jinsei game is pretty great, but as promised, it's fairly tame by our standards! I'd recommend doing the present route first even though it'll spoil a bit of what is usually our fun. It'll also keep you from getting the wrong impressions or holding out hope for something that isn't coming. Honestly, it probably won't qualify as 'real' NTR to a lot of people around these parts. It's about as vanilla as you can get compared to what we usually go for. But the writing and story are up to Jinsei's usual standard if you bother to take your time with it and the heroine is top notch! It's definitely not the savior we're looking for or anything like that, and I wouldn't want this all the time, but it was a nice bit of something different in a genre that can sometimes get stale due to the glut of similar stuff being shoveled out by different groups.

Present route is profag only. 8 scenes, all essentially vanilla. The past routes are much longer. Past route has profag mystery(decent but not as hardcore as we like due to the nature of the story) and Mai's side. 25 scenes through her. Zero netorase. Happy End only.

Might talk about it so more down the road, but for now I'll wait until others have a chance to check it out and see what they think. I'm hoping it'll be well-received but I'm a bit worried it'll be too hard for purefags and way too safe for the diehard NTR fan.
Thanks for the review. I was expecting something like this, since Jinsei himself basically warned it was tamer than usual, but still sad :(.
At least I'm happy it's not netorase, clearly not my fav compared to true ntr + mystery!

I honestly don't understand how can you live with such shitty basic services without having all your electronics and big appliances like fridge destroyed in the process.
Venezuela is a real hellhole, I feel for you bro...

Thanks for the review. I was expecting something like this, since Jinsei himself basically warned it was tamer than usual, but still sad :(.
At least I'm happy it's not netorase, clearly not my fav compared to true ntr + mystery!

With a small dosis of prevission and lots of stuborness? xD, now the thing is that you are assuming nothing breaks down.....you are wrong, we have less things mostly because we have regulators everywhere we can, and we still lose some things

With a small dosis of prevission and lots of stuborness? xD, now the thing is that you are assuming nothing breaks down.....you are wrong, we have less things mostly because we have regulators everywhere we can, and we still lose some things
252541674058678273.png

The orcsoft swapping game is already vanilla. I swear if this new Anim game ends up being vanilla too I'm gonna kill someone.

Is team.MM , all team.MM are ntr, so please, don't be an exception. I wish it ends up being something like the thing I wrote some days ago:

Yeah, just imagine both milfs falling crazy for the friend's dick and doesn't feel anything with the protagonist.

At first they pretend they enjoy, but by the end, the protagonist is isolated in the corner of the room watching how the friend fucks both of them. The game would end with the protagonist's mother always at the friend's house fucking him and doesn't caring about her son, doesn't prepare him food, doesn't care about how is he doing at school..... the protagonist would be basically abandoned.

Oh man, so much potential..... but nope, better make it vanilla, geez.....

I am a little bit afraid of netorase/vanilla swapping, but I'm hyped af.
Finally shota in Anim's game. :)
I can't wait for more information about plot and few CG's.

Yeah I hear you. I'm pretty simplistic in my tastes, just give me soul wrenching NTR. Anim had their fling with NTS in their last game, which was pretty lame IMO. Hoping they come back hitting harder than before. Would love to see some 3P scenes with the antagonist.

I wish it ends up being something like the thing I wrote some days ago

Yes please! Would be frickin awesome if it ends up like you described it.

Is team.MM , all team.MM are ntr, so please, don't be an exception. I wish it ends up being something like the thing I wrote some days ago:

Well, the last one was mainly netorase so... I wouldnt count my eggs just yet

I am a little bit afraid of netorase/vanilla swapping, but I'm hyped af.
Finally shota in Anim's game. :)
I can't wait for more information about plot and few CG's.

Hyped too, can't wait! Just my current speculation...looks like an older and younger milf. Gonna be awesome!

Looks like the website will be released by 8/31. Does anyone recall the recent history of website releases vs official game releases for ANIM games? Gonna be a long wait :eek:

Hyped too, can't wait! Just my current speculation...looks like an older and younger milf. Gonna be awesome!

Looks like the website will be released by 8/31. Does anyone recall the recent history of website releases vs official game releases for ANIM games? Gonna be a long wait :eek:

Usually about 3 months after the website has initially been released, at least it has been for Boku and Homestay. My guess is we'll see the game in December if it's going to be a big one and hopefully no DLC this time.

lol but we got Jinsei's previews, comments, warnings and posters here telling what it was about yet somehow people wished something else against author's intention? I don't know what to say, I'm just speechless(?).
___

The new anim which also has shota swinging might be either Anim experiencing new genres as they did with their first NTS game before or a swinging bait with one of the kids being full asshole like that evil shota ntr series.

lol but we got Jinsei's previews, comments, warnings and posters here telling what it was about yet somehow people wished something else against author's intention? I don't know what to say, I'm just speechless(?).
___

The new anim which also has shota swinging might be either Anim experiencing new genres as they did with their first NTS game before or a swinging bait with one of the kids being full asshole like that evil shota ntr series.

Sometimes we just clsoeour eyes and deceive ourselves........i just hope he got all the fluffy stuff out of his system and the next games are more kick them when they are down, seriously 1 of the thing si like is that he uses the cliche of falling for a bigger dick well, he shows the girls conflicted or like seriously in love, so its more crushing when they fall, i am placing my hopes the tennis game is more traditional, and that it comes fast, i am still sad we probably wpn't see more than 1 game this year from him but who knows maybe the next next one will come close behind at the begining of 2019?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!