Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Shit, vnr doesn't hook well heiantei's demo, there are missing words.

First time this happen to one of their games, now I can't play the demo and for the full game I will have to wait until a hcode appears, fuck, one year of waiting for this....

Shit, vnr doesn't hook well heiantei's demo, there are missing words.

First time this happen to one of their games, now I can't play the demo and for the full game I will have to wait until a hcode appears, fuck, one year of waiting for this....

Really? Their old games had this problem as well. For me, using NTLEA fixes the missing words/funny characters that pop-up.

Hey guys, been a while since I made a post here.
I have no idea what's popular lately or new so wanted to ask quickly, any interesting stuff lately?
And since I like netori, if there is any new cool netori game I'd be glad if someone mentions me about it.
That's pretty much all, thanks!

https://mega.nz/#!jQ03FZra!0EcHoUfXnZjIXFzQdV3ZMMC0lTALHlrU0XAxpbbyEFw
Here is the CD. It would be nice to see the translation

Thank you!

Hey guys, been a while since I made a post here.
I have no idea what's popular lately or new so wanted to ask quickly, any interesting stuff lately?
And since I like netori, if there is any new cool netori game I'd be glad if someone mentions me about it.
That's pretty much all, thanks!

If you haven't played them already (or want to re-play with an English patch) there's:

Ochiru Hitozuma from last year https://vndb.org/r50741
Prison Battleship 2 from a few months ago https://vndb.org/r56710

Reactions: straight.shota
Ha never triple posted before...

Also for anyone interested MangaGamer plans to announce 4 new games (including 1 new partner) this weekend at Otakon (actually their panel is in a few hours apparently; 8:30PM-9:30PM Baltimore time)

http://mangagamer.org/announcements/

Trying to keep expectations low but maybe something good happens? Maybe we finally get Marina 2 or some Tsumamigui games.

click the image below the two covers.

lol, for some reason i had to disable the firefox darkbackround filter and refresh to get it to get it and the 3 links to digital purchase to show up. Just wanted to report in that i'm not crazy :D I'm not sure if you tried the lastest version of ITH (the one that's only in Korean) but i know the last Sirius game only worked with it for some reason; i'll report back if it works for me. I'm the type as well that i can't bare to play any h-games now without atleast some traslator assist

EDIT: Wow... this is exceptionally bad; i hope what looks like this engine change by the company is simply for the demo because the hud and menus feel pretty cheap cmopared to usual for Heiantei :(

Last edited:
No Marina announcement from MangaGamer. Wonder if the delay has anything to do with this tweet?

https://twitter.com/Atelier__Sakura/status/1021272121660456962

Currently, we are negotiating on several channels to expand overseas distribution. Results may not come out soon, please expect.

Either Atelier Sakura is still negotiating a contract with MangaGamer for the other Marina games (or at least Marina 2)

Or... they're looking for a different company to do business with (one who will make it a higher priority?) or looking for the highest bid

Or maybe they are considering setting up their own international branch to release translated games themselves?

with dlsite eng and similar platforms it's super easy to set up an international release these days, I wonder why more developers aren't doing it.

Might be because some are still under the belief only the domestic market matters?

It will eventually happen, but it's going to be a slow process.

lol, for some reason i had to disable the firefox darkbackround filter and refresh to get it to get it and the 3 links to digital purchase to show up. Just wanted to report in that i'm not crazy :D I'm not sure if you tried the lastest version of ITH (the one that's only in Korean) but i know the last Sirius game only worked with it for some reason; i'll report back if it works for me. I'm the type as well that i can't bare to play any h-games now without atleast some traslator assist

EDIT: Wow... this is exceptionally bad; i hope what looks like this engine change by the company is simply for the demo because the hud and menus feel pretty cheap cmopared to usual for Heiantei :(

Yeah, I don't mind playing "fap games" without translation, but when I'm really interested in a game, like this one, I really need translation because I read every single word, slowly and enjoying it, usually spend like a month to finish it.

Maybe I should learn how to get hcodes, someone told me once that is confusing, but once you learn, is very quick and you can get the code in a few minutes.

Any1 ever seen download edition of 不幸な神?
Had problems playing the above title and 姉恋模様, but getting the download edition of 姉恋模様 made it work

btw, if someone manages to hook heiantei's demo, please tell me.
I say it because maybe someone gets to hook it, thinks that there is no problem and don't say anything because thinks that everyone can do it.

Damn yall... we got that Sister AV Debut 2 (which looks potentially the most exciting) and the new Heiantei game at the end of this month... yeesh, they both look so scrumptious.

And we are about to get all the c94 doujins as well, August looks like an interesting month! And also taimanin asagi zero is expected for the end of the month.

And also taimanin asagi zero is expected for the end of the month.
Yeah, the art direction and production quality looks superb for that game but i've gone soft or something and i'm not sure if i can get into that kinda content anymore. I purchased that reboot of Prison Battleship that come out last year because of it's amazing looking production values as well, and yet i felt disgusted while playing alot of it. I just wish Maika was still around... they knew how to make a proper damn domination/super heroine game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?