Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Ah i forgot... netorarenai has two routes and two endings.

Yeah, there were also a few errors xD, for example in that ending she doesn't drug him....IS BETTER!! she almost literally backstabs him muahahahahaha, only with a taser instead of a knife. And in the other ending is basically brood parasitism/false happy ending, oh and some of the best parts are not in the scenes per see, for example the dialogue before sex in the epílogue (brood parasitism ending) is really hot with her voice, specially her final line while talking on the phone, it sounds to me like a double meaning kind of thing.

Overall the game is much better than you would think at first, is worth playing it since its not that big. And don't skip between sex scenes, there is a bunch of events that aren't illustrated sadly, like the bottled up cum part T.T

Kinda sad there aren't more episodes of Unsweet Katsuko, manga went further than the anime did, was hoping we'd see like at least 1 more episode

Tell me about it. That artist who worked on Unsweet just released some DBZ themed doujin that i need to check out, he usually comes up with some good stuff. About the OVA, yeah, i just dled it again and i forgot how well done it was. The OVA sped thru the content of the manga so fast and certainly could have used more episodes. (oh well, that's typical of OVA adaptations)

I have finally finished Rascou's Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou, I had this game for a while, but after replaying Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~ I decided to give it a try. In the beggining I was a little let down with the sudden
rape scene with little build up
, but by the end of the game, it surpassed my expectations, I end up playing it for the whole night until dawn. In my opinion, it is a very good netorare game with a kind of unusual plot, because
the husband, Seiko, wants his wife to betray him so he can divorce her and stay with his mistress (that actually just wants him for the money), to do so, he plots a lot of situations for his wife, Kasumi, to betray him with her boss, Yasuhide
. I like how the relationship with the ntrguy gradually starts to get more intimate, you can specially see this by reading the emails they send to each other. The game has a lot of sex scenes and situations, not all sex scenes are shown though, there are many implicit scenes. I liked the writting, is kind of light hearted, the are some funny scenes, like one that
she is playing videogame with her son but the dialogue is the same of a sex scene
. It has three endings and some extra content:

Ending 1:
The husband's (Seiko) plot is sucessful and he divorces his wife after obtaining proof of her infidelity. Kasumi, the wife, goes to live with the ntrguy (Yasuhide) and her son (Hiromi) stays with his father. Time skips, Seiko gets obssessed about Ritsu, his former mistress, betraying him and because of this he starts to skip his job and end up unemployed, loses Ritsu and loses the guard of Hiromi. The reason for this is because he could always track Kasumi, because he bugged her email, but could not do the same with Ritsu, so he loses his mind. Meanwhile, Kasumi is living with the ntrguy, Yasuhide, they are both unemployed now, but they live a happy modest life and they are trying to find work. After Seiko loses the guard of his child, Hiromi goes to live with Kasumi and Yasuhide, in the ending scene Kasumi tells Yasuhide that she is pregnant and he answers that he is very happy about it, he is very kind to her.
Ending 2:
In this ending, after spying Kasumi having sex with Yasuhide, Seiko discovers that he likes to watch her with another men, so he revels to her that he knows that she is betraying him, but don't want to divorce, he wants her to continue her relationship with Yasuhide. So this is the netorase ending.

Ending 3:
Yasuhide ends up with both Kasumi and Ritsu (Seiko's mistress).

I am not very good with reviews, but I say that this one worth a try if you did not play it yet.

And I also need some help with this game. I finished all 3 endings, but I still don't know how to get the extra scenes. I think is because I still missing a normal route cg. Here is the image of the CG scene I am missing highlighted in red:
sdfsdf.png

After this one, I plan to play the Y version, that she is stolen by a shouta and the sequel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gnoomoos
I have finally finished Rascou's Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou, I had this game for a while, but after replaying Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~ I decided to give it a try. In the beggining I was a little let down with the sudden
rape scene with little build up
, but by the end of the game, it surpassed my expectations, I end up playing it for the whole night until dawn. In my opinion, it is a very good netorare game with a kind of unusual plot, because
the husband, Seiko, wants his wife to betray him so he can divorce her and stay with his mistress (that actually just wants him for the money), to do so, he plots a lot of situations for his wife, Kasumi, to betray him with her boss, Yasuhide
. I like how the relationship with the ntrguy gradually starts to get more intimate, you can specially see this by reading the emails they send to each other. The game has a lot of sex scenes and situations, not all sex scenes are shown though, there are many implicit scenes. I liked the writting, is kind of light hearted, the are some funny scenes, like one that
she is playing videogame with her son but the dialogue is the same of a sex scene
. It has three endings and some extra content:

Ending 1:
The husband's (Seiko) plot is sucessful and he divorces his wife after obtaining proof of her infidelity. Kasumi, the wife, goes to live with the ntrguy (Yasuhide) and her son (Hiromi) stays with his father. Time skips, Seiko gets obssessed about Ritsu, his former mistress, betraying him and because of this he starts to skip his job and end up unemployed, without Ritsu and loses the guard Hiromi. The reason for this is because he could always track Kasumi, because he bugged her email, but could not do the same with Ritsu, so he loses his mind. Meanwhile, Kasumi is living with the ntrguy, Yasuhide, they are both unemployed now, but they live a happy modest life and they are trying to find work. After Seiko loses the guard of his child, Hiromi goes to live with Kasumi and Yasuhide, in the ending scene Kasumi tells Yasuhide that she is pregnant and he says he is very happy about it, he is very kind to her.
Ending 2:
In this ending, after spying Kasumi having sex with Yasuhide, Seiko discovers that he likes to watch her with another men, so he revels to her that he knows that she is betraying him, but don't want to divorce, he wants her to continue her relationship with Yasuhide. So this is the netorase ending.

Ending 3:
Yasuhide ends up with both Kasumi and Ritsu (Seiko's mistress).

I am not very good with reviews, but I say that this one worth a try if you did not play it yet.

And I also need some help with this game. I finished all 3 endings, but I still don't know how to get the extra scenes. I think is because I still missing a normal route cg. Here is the image of the CG scene I am missing highlighted in red:

After this one, I plan to play the Y version, that she is stolen by a shouta and the sequel.

Damn, now I am curious to play that game and know details about its third ending. Do you have a download link? Can't find one.

Yeah, there were also a few errors xD, for example in that ending she doesn't drug him....IS BETTER!! she almost literally backstabs him muahahahahaha, only with a taser instead of a knife. And in the other ending is basically brood parasitism/false happy ending, oh and some of the best parts are not in the scenes per see, for example the dialogue before sex in the epílogue (brood parasitism ending) is really hot with her voice, specially her final line while talking on the phone, it sounds to me like a double meaning kind of thing.

Overall the game is much better than you would think at first, is worth playing it since its not that big. And don't skip between sex scenes, there is a bunch of events that aren't illustrated sadly, like the bottled up cum part T.T

Oh yeah taser, hahaha. i forgot that part, must be mixed with other walkure game.

Damn, now I am curious to play that game and know details about its third ending. Do you have a download link? Can't find one.

I don't know about direct download links, but there are two torrents with seeds at sukebei.

So wow, I've spent a good amount of time rebuilding, resorting and downloading my eroge game collection in my spare time this week and when it comes to NTR I've noticed some of the best titles aren't even labelled as NTR. Actually if anything the NTR label only seems to apply to more recent games despite being in a good amount of games for a very long time. Yes I know there are massive lists the FHC first created like 10 years ago almost, but ya...they haven't really been updated.

Plus MAN the flood of doujin or smaller games with NTR themes (many built on rpgmaker) is staggering. I've always been afraid to really try out too many because my experience is they are either very small and over within 30m or super long with NTR coming is small breathes.

On that note of old games (? ok...) has anybody played the neverwinter nights mod "dance with spies", its not pretty to look at but DAMN its got some good ntr writing in it for its genre. Worth checking out if you own the game or can download it somewhere (its super old so not hard to find lol)

I recently played 鬼鎮の雌贄 ~幾多の魔手と淫縛の掟~ and damn I wish there was a pregnancy ending. It was screaming for one, I kept looking to see if it there was a patch made to include it lol.

thats all i can find from Dlc it looks dojima and naoya two stories the third i dont know about

3.png
1.png
2.png

thats all i can find from Dlc it looks dojima and naoya two stories the third i dont know about

View attachment 19535
View attachment 19536
View attachment 19537

Nice find. Looks like the source is this blog

http://www.rezel.jp/?p=473

I know most people who played the game have mixed feelings about it but I think overall it is objectively a good game. Kabe Tsuma 1 is still my #1 favorite.

Just a theory but I wouldn't be surprised if anim looked at the success of Atelier Sakura's Marina franchise and thought "if Marina is selling that well maybe we should do our own version" even if it meant no NTR ending(s)

I still remember this post from a couple years ago

So some news, rather about the industry involving NTR itself and the effect Marina has had from a friend who works at a very well known company. We haven't talked for ages and he actually randomly hit me up on ICQ of all things haha, anyway we caught up and HE mentioned/asked if I played the Marina series. I told him I have - big fan. He told me I'm not the only one.

Apparently Marina has shaken the foundation of eroge developers who make NTR themed games, mostly because its sales are crazy good - not only per game but as a series overall. In a way no NTR game has ever done and the FIRST thing other developers take note of is the netorase theme.

More so Marina 3 sold incredibly well for the developer with nearly 80% of its sales made digitally on release causing its servers to crash and still managed to make sales rank 18 for the month for the physical copy. Which is also interesting because usually this would be much lower because it had no bonus physical content like telephone cards, ect that usually push physical sales.

We talked about this for a while, and he thinks that netorase is a more natural "happy" state of NTR, where NTR in its purest form is basically about causing the player pain - but netorase is about receiving feelings of jealousy and worry - while secure in the couples relationship. Most ntr happens behind the players back or as a "punishment" to the player - Marina is clearly not about that. He thinks this a more healthy form of NTR that would also appeal for a larger player base which its proven to have done.

I also pointed out this isnt just for japanese eroge, on amazon kindle the most popular wife sharing books are by authors that don't use the word cuckold in their title or as a strong theme. I also pointed out though that its easier to search for cuckold then wife sharing as a term better known in the genre just like ntr is vs netorase. So they don't properly represent themselves - I might argue they are entirely two different fetishes.

While the industy itself obviously does well enough to create NTR games, no game has done sales anywhere near Marina 3 let alone strong enough to stand as its own series. Part of this is cost, obviously a "full" 8000 yen game vs a 3200-4000 yen game is a tougher buy - but overall players who buy the marina series have spent more on it as a whole then they would have for a single larger game. Plus it allows for the unique opportunity to advance the plot by years by game and re-explore Marina's past in gaidens.

So ya Marina series is selling very well, theres a reason why most of its games come up as first results when you search NTR on getchu for example - sales.

I asked if he thinks more netorase games are going to be coming, he said thats hard to judge. A lot of ntr developers KNOW netorare, they don't know or might not even understand netorase. Heck I even found the Marina series stumbled trying to understand it and actually makes Kenji appear to have a "problem" in Marina's eyes - rather then a healthy sexual kink (like wife watching or swingers do)

Anyway I just thought it would be fun to share that the game series has done very well and NTR developers are taking notice.

Maybe it would've been better to start a new label for netorase games since many NTR fans feel betrayed (ha! the irony) and are bitter they were mislead as to what the game could've or should've been when it was first promoted under the teamMM label that had up to that point been primarily NTR and was well known for arguably being the most famous company in gaming for it.

Wishful thinking but a solution to make everyone happy would be to have a spin-off game with actual NTR.

Common sense says since they can reuse the character sprites, background art, music anim could save some money on production and would then only need to create new CG scenes and its animations.

Writing, voice acting and animating a dozen or so new scenes wouldn't be as expensive as creating an entirely new IP every 3-4 months and having to pay new staff + seiyuu significantly more work hours.

The Tsumamigui 3 spin-off for example has like 16 new scenes total IIRC (split between 2 volumes)

Probably more likely to happen if fans who bought the game filled out their feedback survey and anim actually takes the suggestions/constructive criticisms into consideration.

Hello
one question, please tell me games (no hentai) from steam that contains netorare, not only visual novels, all type of games (ex. skyrim or similar)
thanks

I know most people who played the game have mixed feelings about it but I think overall it is objectively a good game. Kabe Tsuma 1 is still my #1 favorite.

Just a theory but I wouldn't be surprised if anim looked at the success of Atelier Sakura's Marina franchise and thought "if Marina is selling that well maybe we should do our own version" even if it meant no NTR ending(s)

Maybe it would've been better to start a new label for netorase games since many NTR fans feel betrayed (ha! the irony) and are bitter they were mislead as to what the game could've or should've been when it was first promoted under the teamMM label that had up to that point been primarily NTR and was well known for arguably being the most famous company in gaming for it.

Wishful thinking but a solution to make everyone happy would be to have a spin-off game with actual NTR.

Common sense says since they can reuse the character sprites, background art, music anim could save some money on production and would then only need to create new CG scenes and its animations.

Writing, voice acting and animating a dozen or so new scenes wouldn't be as expensive as creating an entirely new IP every 3-4 months and having to pay new staff + seiyuu significantly more work hours.

The Tsumamigui 3 spin-off for example has like 16 new scenes total IIRC (split between 2 volumes)

Probably more likely to happen if fans who bought the game filled out their feedback survey and anim actually takes the suggestions/constructive criticisms into consideration.

me too Kabe 1 is still the best also 2 and this one too...hope they will do second part of this cause there is a space for it to do....but first we need to play the DLC :whistle:

Nice find, these CGs are nice and increase my will to play the dlcs. It is a pity that they went with the business practice of using DLCs and exclusive content.

Any hentai game recommendation (vn, rpg, etc) but this time cuckquean? or aka the girl is a cuck?
No! body knows ~Sono Karada ga Shitteiru~
https://vndb.org/v22328

Hoka no Onna no Ko to H wo Shiteiru Ore wo Mite Koufun Suru Kanojo
https://vndb.org/v13249

Yome no Imouto to no Inai ~ Tsuma ni Kakurete Majiwaru Otto to Gimai ~
https://vndb.org/v8310

ANIM did bad advertising for the game. Not only they new that people would think is NTR as in their swapping games, but they also told people in the description of the game itself, at least that's what I'm understand from this:

"主人公視点で一定の進行度に達すると、ヒロイン視点の寝取られルートが解放されます"
"When you progres and reach a certain point playing in the Main Character point of view, The Netorare point of view of the Heroine will be unlocked."
From DLSite description.

Correct me if my translation is wrong, but this strongly implies that there are Netorare in the game. So it's obvious that some players might have felt cheated by it.

Nonetheless, I think everything would have being fine if they added at least one Netorare ending. I mean, there are lots of Netorare games that have at least one Netorase ending, so why won't add at least one Netorare Ending in a Netorase game?. I'm not asking to turn the whole game into into Netorare, but I think that at least one Netorare ending out of three or four Netorase endings would makes the game appealing to both Netorare and Netorase fans. Also it gives the Netorase game a sense of risk that will make it more exciting to the player (If you push too hard, you will get the Netorare ending, consider it a Bad End or whatever), making it better IMHO.

Last edited:
Also it gives the Netorase game a sense of risk that will make it more exciting to the player (If you push too hard, you will get the Netorare ending, consider it a Bad End or whatever), making it better IMHO.

I agree, this would be the best scenario, ANIM seems too have a nice budget, they could have done this. The author of the blog quoted (http://www.rezel.jp/?p=473) also said that he bought the game expecting "depression elements" and was a bit angry that did not find this, but he enjoyed the game for what it is. So even the japanese players were expecting a true ntr route, but at least the game was some variation of the ntr genre, it could have been worse (not that it was a bad game, as a netorase it is good), there were some years that team.mm released "saimin" (hypnosis) games, this is one of the genres I like the least, I can't find any joy when I know that the girl is faking or not consicous of what is happening.

Last edited:
Does someone here still have To H...? I can't find it online, all links death :(
If someone has it please share it (if posible in raw japanese, not the english version), I never had the oportunity to play it.
Thanks in advance.

So I finally got around to playing Wafflles 隣人に壊されていく俺の妻, interesting game. I actually like how she was being corrupted to be a better lover for her husband indirectly BUT what I really hated and was really disappointed was that she never hooked up with his boss. I felt this was going to be a given at some point, more so going off the theme that she was being corrupted I would have loved to see a scenario where she got whored off to the boss as like pretending to be an escort (she had a killer hot dress) sort of indirectly by her husband but without knowing it. Like he doesn't realize his boss who is bragging about getting an escort is his wife or something. I dunno...just felt they missed a good opportunity with the boss.

I do like how is really focuses on the progression at home in-between the ntr points, its not just waiting for the next day of NTR but actually seeing the changes in the couple or wife anyway.

This is one thing that really bugs me with a lot of Alicesoft games or games where heroines lose battles in ntr form, then the next day its like nothing every happened. Sure it might "add" to the bad ending "trigger" but its like, wow your girlfriend was just fucked by a guy that made her orgasm 4 times but shes already forgotten about it and so have you! Or jeez she just got fucked by a fucking horse, but no follow up on that at all. It happened, people move on??!?!!?!

Although I do know from building my Marina game adding those "follow up" dialog scenes can be hard because they require triggers but if I can do it with my FIRST game, I can't see why Alicesoft can't...

I just think it adds to better NTR in a mental sense.

Last edited:
I've been in a huge rut gaming wise. Lots of classic games that others have played but I have not, yet so little motivation to continue.

Instead, I've been browsing old artistic CG and some full color doujinshis on exhentai. Thank God I checked the latter, MVP of 2018 thus far has to be Imazon's latest, no? Entire thing is great, but page 27 is outrageously amazing, and I've seen it make rounds on /h/ within the past few weeks after its release. Definitely download and read it ASAP - you don't need to read Japanese to figure out the story.

Did end up playing Suzuya's most recent one to break the rut and I definitely recommend it. The art is meh, but the (netorase) story telling was fantastic. Very engaging and there were cameos from 'For the Kingdom, A Wife has Babymaking Sex with the King'.

I liked its episodic and care-free nature; last scene climatically was a comparative so-so IMO, but I thoroughly enjoyed the journey to the extent that it didn't matter. I'm probably going to their Lloyd game another shot -- when I played it, I didn't realize that lying to the wife would give the worst ending, and I was too frustrated by RPG Maker MV to replay it for the other scenarios. The group deserves it based on their body of work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!