Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I've been in a huge rut gaming wise. Lots of classic games that others have played but I have not, yet so little motivation to continue.

Instead, I've been browsing old artistic CG and some full color doujinshis on exhentai. Thank God I checked the latter, MVP of 2018 thus far has to be Imazon's latest, no? Entire thing is great, but page 27 is outrageously amazing, and I've seen it make rounds on /h/ within the past few weeks after its release. Definitely download and read it ASAP - you don't need to read Japanese to figure out the story.

Did end up playing Suzuya's most recent one to break the rut and I definitely recommend it. The art is meh, but the (netorase) story telling was fantastic. Very engaging and there were cameos from 'For the Kingdom, A Wife has Babymaking Sex with the King'.

I liked its episodic and care-free nature; last scene climatically was a comparative so-so IMO, but I thoroughly enjoyed the journey to the extent that it didn't matter. I'm probably going to their Lloyd game another shot -- when I played it, I didn't realize that lying to the wife would give the worst ending, and I was too frustrated by RPG Maker MV to replay it for the other scenarios. The group deserves it based on their body of work.

Yeah some of the BEST ntr are Artists CGs but sadly like that one untranslated T.T

Hey guys,I have heard of Venus games and that the reception of them are general favorable. I want to ask those who played their games on why is that?

I am never picky with art styles so that wont be a problem but I can see that most of them are on the long side so it is a time investment. My biggest guess is that the characters are well developed so you actually give a shit on what happens to them which I am more than okay with. I am currently eyeballing this one: https://vndb.org/v13922 as it seems to be a okay jumping point. So some impressions will also be appreciated. Thank you.

Nothing kills my my interest in a game like enforced playing order. Its one thing if there is only one heroine to choose from but having to unlock routes just sucks.

test message

Does anyone know if this spoiler is working okay, i wanna post a quick review here?

test message
Does anyone know if this spoiler is working okay, i wanna post a quick review here?

It's not. You need to do [SPOILER=some_text]Actual spoiler text[/SPOILER], e.g. this would be:

Actual spoiler text

I don't really know why these forums require the SPOILER tag to be attributed to something, but it's annoying.

Next time, if it's an option for your browser & Javascript settings -- I'm guessing not based on your message -- you can use the rich editor to do it for you. The SPOILER icon is 2 left of the magnet icon (upside-down horseshoe with a small green plus sign), just highlight some text before using it and entering a label.

Reactions: Mr Abductor
Waffle's
Rinjin ni Kowasareteiku Ore no Tsuma
This is the most painful soul crushing game I've ever played.
Ending D is so depressing. (i hope this isn't the canon or the true ending)

These Yakuza guy's rape your wife till she mind breaks and inject her with some serum which causes her mind to regress into a child's, you have to dress her up, clean her piss and shit up and cook for her as she isn't capable of looking after herself anymore. Some days later you find her masturbating and decide to slowly advance on her as the story goes on in which you finally have some sort of pseudo pity/rape sex with her.

So as time goes on you wake up to your wife cooking in the kitchen miraculously, you then find out that her mind has restored to its previous self and she's all fine! she asks you that she needs to ingredients to finish her cooking so you rush along to go and get them.

You arrive at home to find out that your wife isn't there anymore, you then see a note and ring on the table, you panic and read the note, your wife apologies to you in it. You are confused but determined to find her. While looking for her you hear a breeze of air near the balcony in which you approach, this is when you find out that's it's been opened. You look down and see a body, it's your wife, she's dead.

Now i didn't go through her POV so i can't exactly tell why she killed herself, assuming that's the ending you get from going through her POV. I'm not sure if Ending D is even included in the base game, it might be some add-on patch or something because I've never seen anyone talk about it.

Nevermind i just found the DLC, going to play it later...

Many thanks to the guy above.

Hey guys,I have heard of Venus games and that the reception of them are general favorable. I want to ask those who played their games on why is that?

I am never picky with art styles so that wont be a problem but I can see that most of them are on the long side so it is a time investment. My biggest guess is that the characters are well developed so you actually give a shit on what happens to them which I am more than okay with. I am currently eyeballing this one: https://vndb.org/v13922 as it seems to be a okay jumping point. So some impressions will also be appreciated. Thank you.

I only played Utakata no Tsubomi and is as you said, they spend a lot of time creating the situation and developing the characters, so when the ntr actually happens it hits more strongly. You need to be patient, because it can take a while for the sex scenes to happen, but if you care more about the situation itself it can be worth it. I don't know about the others Venus games yet, but don't go with the mindset of a nukige.

Last edited:

Fellow Majima fan i see
:hapgirl:
Watching Yakuza 0 streams just blew me away, that game was so amazing - story, music, characters, combat. Cant wait for release of Yakuza 0 on PC on 1st of august and can recommend anyone here to check it out. I'm so glad i found out about this game and didn't miss it and there is whole Yakuza series for me to try next.

Now concerning Venus games.
I've played like 40% of them and here what i can say:
1)They have good writing and story, build up is very slow, characters and their actions are believable. Netori guys are never one dimension evil rapists, they always have some good sympathetic sides and slowly win over heroines. Protags are usually well written too.
2) Almost all of their games are mystery NTR and during protags PoV route, which can last for 5-10 hour there are very little sex scenes, mystery lovers like me prefer it that way but some people dont.
3) Sex is pretty vanilla and soft, that is a one thing i think could be better in Venus games, but it fits story and characters.

You mentioned in your previous post that you liked Pin-point and Black Lilith games - Venus games are VERY different, like almost opposite in many aspects.
I do recommend to try them, maybe you ll discover that is your thing too then you can enjoy rest of their games. And if not - you don't loose anything anyway, its always good to try new things.

Waffle's
Rinjin ni Kowasareteiku Ore no Tsuma
This is the most painful soul crushing game I've ever played.
Ending D is so depressing. (i hope this isn't the canon or the true ending)

These Yakuza guy's rape your wife till she mind breaks and inject her with some serum which causes her mind to regress into a child's, you have to dress her up, clean her piss and shit up and cook for her as she isn't capable of looking after herself anymore. Some days later you find her masturbating and decide to slowly advance on her as the story goes on in which you finally have some sort of pseudo pity/rape sex with her.

So as time goes on you wake up to your wife cooking in the kitchen miraculously, you then find out that her mind has restored to its previous self and she's all fine! she asks you that she needs to ingredients to finish her cooking so you rush along to go and get them.

You arrive at home to find out that your wife isn't there anymore, you then see a note and ring on the table, you panic and read the note, your wife apologies to you in it. You are confused but determined to find her. While looking for her you hear a breeze of air near the balcony in which you approach, this is when you find out that's it's been opened. You look down and see a body, it's your wife, she's dead.

Now i didn't go through her POV so i can't exactly tell why she killed herself, assuming that's the ending you get from going through her POV. I'm not sure if Ending D is even included in the base game, it might be some add-on patch or something because I've never seen anyone talk about it.

Nevermind i just found the DLC, going to play it later...
That is what i like in games, those soul crushing painful moments. I know many people don't like that, but i like when games can make me feel something, which happens not that often :(

Sounds pretty good. A female heroine who actually acts on actual guilt and face consequences is arousing.

I only played Utakata no Tsubomi and is as you said, they spend a lot of time creating the situation and developing the characters, so when the ntr actually happens it hits more strongly. You need to be patient, because it can take a while for the sex scenes to happen, but if you care more about the situation itself it can be worth it. I don't know about the others Venus games yet, but don't go with the mindset of a nukige.

Thanks for the advice, especially the part on going in on the mindset of playing a regular novel it should make this way more enjoyable. :)

If there's one thing I ask for in NTR it's for more boyish girls. It's so rare that I can't really even think of one. You have the strong or stoic type of girl but it's rarely fits the tomboyish personality or the look. I want to see characters like this https://twitter.com/qtalow/status/988953718543429632 in VNs. Even outside of NTR too. Can anyone think of NTR vns with character types like that?

Search the two tags together on VNDB and get only 10 VNs. most of which i've played. The gatenkei series, bonnou hoppous vn, a moirai vn. I'll check out this one by speed if I can find it. and Inunaki- a Black Cyc vn i've actually never heard of.

Last edited:
Fellow Majima fan i see
Watching Yakuza 0 streams just blew me away, that game was so amazing - story, music, characters, combat. Cant wait for release of Yakuza 0 on PC on 1st of august and can recommend anyone here to check it out. I'm so glad i found out about this game and didn't miss it and there is whole Yakuza series for me to try next.

1)They have good writing and story, build up is very slow, characters and their actions are believable. Netori guys are never one dimension evil rapists, they always have some good sympathetic sides and slowly win over heroines. Protags are usually well written too.
2) Almost all of their games are mystery NTR and during protags PoV route, which can last for 5-10 hour there are very little sex scenes, mystery lovers like me prefer it that way but some people dont.
3) Sex is pretty vanilla and soft, that is a one thing i think could be better in Venus games, but it fits story and characters.

You mentioned in your previous post that you liked Pin-point and Black Lilith games - Venus games are VERY different, like almost opposite in many aspects.
I do recommend to try them, maybe you ll discover that is your thing too then you can enjoy rest of their games. And if not - you don't loose anything anyway, its always good to try new things :(

Honestly Majima san is someone I always wanted wanted to be, which is someone who does anything he wanted no matter how stupid. He has this freedom that I fell in love with and his backstory is heartbreaking too.

Anyway, everything you said just make me more excited trying out these games. I have no problem if its different than what I usually play as those are guilty pleasures at most. A ntr game with a actual depth to it is what I been looking for, because as much as I love pin point games for the hot hentai and for making my sadist heart dance there is no depth there. Thanks for your impression fellow Majima fan.

:miku_ty:

Fellow Majima fan i see

I do recommend to try them, maybe you ll discover that is your thing too then you can enjoy rest of their games. And if not - you don't loose anything anyway, its always good to try new things.

That is what i like in games, those soul crushing painful moments. I know many people don't like that, but i like when games can make me feel something, which happens not that often :(

That doesn't preclude 1 for liking them both. Although my favorites are kinda in the middle ground, like Aim games and ntr nurse.

Don't know if it's worth mentioning but Herencia has a new game coming out

https://twitter.com/herencia_soft/status/1006495310527410176

http://herencia.nexton-net.jp/product/hitotsumami/

Apparently a pure love (vanilla?) married woman game

Only reason I bring it up is because Herencia usually has femdom in their games so maybe there's a netorare or netorase scenario. If it ends up being 100% vanilla that would be a pretty significant change from their other works.

I somehow missed the post a few pages back about the new upcoming netori game by anim

For anyone who cares getchu now has cover art for it so you now have a better visual of the women (anim's blog for the announcement and key art on their website atm hide their faces)

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1009918

Also not trying to get anyone's hopes up but MangaGamer will have announcements at Anime Expo next week (July 5-8) including 2 new partners

http://mangagamer.org/announcements/

MangaGamer is also hosting AliceSoft illustrator Min Naraken

http://www.anime-expo.org/2018/05/1...character-designer-min-naraken-joins-ax-2018/

Most likely to do with the Rance games but best case scenario would be an announcement for Oyako Rankan (game Min Naraken worked on)

Nice design for that Herencia game.
Can't wait for their next Relaxation game, the wait's almost over! As long as it doesn't take too long to get posted here. Love those games and their stunning art and the guest artist for this installment is one of my favorites so it should be a hot little game.

Looks like the Anim site for that should open on 6/29. Liking the designs on the cover you posted.

It's great! Hopefully it won't be too long until the next site update...

Man Oyako Rankan would be amazing to see in English. One of best NTR games ever and with glorious art !

Speaking of Mangagamer i feel limiting the suggestions to just 3 games was too much, and maybe i should have pointed them to other Liquid games since they already did Kuroino, those 2 games dealing with sex slaves (1 students another teachers) were really good, and there were others involving ntr and corruption i think. 1 involving witchcraft i think.

Speaking of Mangagamer i feel limiting the suggestions to just 3 games was too much, and maybe i should have pointed them to other Liquid games since they already did Kuroino, those 2 games dealing with sex slaves (1 students another teachers) were really good, and there were others involving ntr and corruption i think. 1 involving witchcraft i think.

Hopefully whatever they picked they don't cut content on it. I am still pissed they cut the orgy scenes on kuroinu despite the fact they split the game in three parts.

Hopefully whatever they picked they don't cut content on it. I am still pissed they cut the orgy scenes on kuroinu despite the fact they split the game in three parts.

Aha!! i knew i felt something was missing!! I still have no idea WHY they divided the game, is not like it was particularly big, i think they have done bigger games, and i am pretty sure something like the upcoming Maggots Bait leaves Kuroino eating sand in the lenght department, was this some kind of experiment to see if it was viable? i hope it is, and that the results are a big NO, if they ever release a full version of Kuroino i would buy it, hell i think i pretty much told them that in the survey.......

Huh, there is missing/cut content in the english Kuroinu release? Mangagamer is not known for doing something like this. I dont see a reason why they whould do that.
There is also a japanese 3 parts release. Guess it is the same. Was the orgy scene maybe some kind of DLC or first print bonus?

Huh, there is missing/cut content in the english Kuroinu release? Mangagamer is not known for doing something like this. I dont see a reason why they whould do that.
There is also a japanese 3 parts release. Guess it is the same. Was the orgy scene maybe some kind of DLC or first print bonus?

No clue, I found out some scenes weren't in the game after looking thru the cgs at ex-hentai. For example, this https://exhentai.org/s/45b637391d/602467-1522 and this https://exhentai.org/s/679c348c63/602467-1537.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks
testjp wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload RJ01151156. I'm sorry. The URL of the link is too long to comment.
plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~