Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Does anyone know if there's more info about ANIM dlc? All I know is that add some scenes on the time Yoshino is living with Doujima.
I won't hope for it, but these extra scenes could be like "Doujima impregnates Yoshino and she tells is her husband child.

Does anyone know if there's more info about ANIM dlc? All I know is that add some scenes on the time Yoshino is living with Doujima.
I won't hope for it, but these extra scenes could be like "Doujima impregnates Yoshino and she tells is her husband child.

I know no more than you.... ANIM's planing to sell DLC separately later.
Nice scenario you have in your mind, I like it :)

Hi, guys!

Me and a group of friends is working on a game project of our own.
We are making a visual novel with gameplay mixed between dating simulation, building and resource mangement. Our world setting is dark fantasy medieval. The adult content will be varies but mainly focusing on Netori and Avoidable-Netorare.

That is all the details I can give about our project, it is still in its beginning state. There will be a topic with more details on early April!
I want to share a bit info here first to gather more ideas for our project. Please don't hesitate to speak your mind or what you expect to see in our game!

Ivia the succubus.jpg

Hi, guys!

Me and a group of friends is working on a game project of our own.
We are making a visual novel with gameplay mixed between dating simulation, building and resource mangement. Our world setting is dark fantasy medieval. The adult content will be varies but mainly focusing on Netori and Avoidable-Netorare.

That is all the details I can give about our project, it is still in its beginning state. There will be a topic with more details on early April!
I want to share a bit info here first to gather more ideas for our project. Please don't hesitate to speak your mind or what you expect to see in our game!

The heroine looks really nice and NETORI! Yes! I hope you guys make a really nice game!
Also if you want ideas. Netori Oyakodon! Example: Princess is engaged, take her and her mother (the queen)!

The heroine looks really nice and NETORI! Yes! I hope you guys make a really nice game!
Also if you want ideas. Netori Oyakodon! Example: Princess is engaged, take her and her mother (the queen)!

Don't worry, Princess and Queen are part of our plan too. (plus, there will be a plot that other man will try take the Queen from your hand :) )

ATM, our Main character is the most complex character our writer even created.

But first, back story of first heroine are ready.

A playful, naive little demon summoned by the Demon Lord at a young age. Ivia was the youngest Summoner of the Demon Lord’s clan, beloved and protected by everyone around her. She looked up to her Lord and Mistresses like that of her own family. As much as they treated her so.

The moment the gate of the Labyrinthe fell and the Summoning Crystal shattered, Ivia was chosen to be the one to carry her whole clan’s final hope: The rebirth of the Demon Lord. Protected by her sisters and brothers, who fell one by one before the young succubus’s eyes, Ivia managed to grab a piece of the Summoning Crystal.

Clutching the small piece of crystal to her body as if it was her own life; Ivia made her escape, leaving the sound of massacre behind her with bloody tears dripping down her chin.

Nineteen years has passed. Deluding her pursuers and the demon hunters alike, all while trying to restore her Lord’s Summoning Crystal and bringing it back to its former glory. Little by little, piece by piece. She finally completed her mission.

Her Lord walked the living place once more. His memory, incomplete. His power, severely lacking. But they would return to him in time. Besides, even if her Lord regained his memory right then and there, Ivia doubted he could remember her.

For she has changed, too much from her previous self. Welcoming her former Lord back to the world of the living, was a temptress, her body ripened with sexuality and confidence. A far cry from the carefree little demon she once was.

But her loyalty, to him and his family, remains forever unchanged.

Ivia.png

P/s: Our core gameplay will feature a real time dungeon building mixed with simulation theme (Fallout Shelter, The Sims…) by Unity Engine.

Don't worry, Princess and Queen are part of our plan too. (plus, there will be a plot that other man will try take the Queen from your hand :) )

ATM, our Main character is the most complex character our writer even created.

But first, back story of first heroine are ready.

A playful, naive little demon summoned by the Demon Lord at a young age. Ivia was the youngest Summoner of the Demon Lord’s clan, beloved and protected by everyone around her. She looked up to her Lord and Mistresses like that of her own family. As much as they treated her so.

The moment the gate of the Labyrinthe fell and the Summoning Crystal shattered, Ivia was chosen to be the one to carry her whole clan’s final hope: The rebirth of the Demon Lord. Protected by her sisters and brothers, who fell one by one before the young succubus’s eyes, Ivia managed to grab a piece of the Summoning Crystal.

Clutching the small piece of crystal to her body as if it was her own life; Ivia made her escape, leaving the sound of massacre behind her with bloody tears dripping down her chin.

Nineteen years has passed. Deluding her pursuers and the demon hunters alike, all while trying to restore her Lord’s Summoning Crystal and bringing it back to its former glory. Little by little, piece by piece. She finally completed her mission.

Her Lord walked the living place once more. His memory, incomplete. His power, severely lacking. But they would return to him in time. Besides, even if her Lord regained his memory right then and there, Ivia doubted he could remember her.

For she has changed, too much from her previous self. Welcoming her former Lord back to the world of the living, was a temptress, her body ripened with sexuality and confidence. A far cry from the carefree little demon she once was.

But her loyalty, to him and his family, remains forever unchanged.

View attachment 18919

P/s: Our core gameplay will feature a real time dungeon building mixed with simulation theme (Fallout Shelter, The Sims…) by Unity Engine.

That's nice and quite interesting. One question will the story be more dark? Like, rape, villainous protagonist and the like? Seeing as is a dark medieval fantasy.
and is really nice is avoidable netorare, cause I want my oyakodon princess-queen!
I don't really know how everything will play out. But I suppose I should start saving money for it already. Cause I'm a Netori fan!

That's nice and quite interesting. One question will the story be more dark? Like, rape, villainous protagonist and the like? Seeing as is a dark medieval fantasy.
and is really nice is avoidable netorare, cause I want my oyakodon princess-queen!
I don't really know how everything will play out. But I suppose I should start saving money for it already. Cause I'm a Netori fan!

Yes, the story will be more dark. It may including rape, gang, torture, mind break or something... but we will make them related to the story as much as we can.

Yes, the story will be more dark. It may including rape, gang, torture, mind break or something... but we will make them related to the story as much as we can.

Nicee, you had me with fantasy and it only got better with the "dark" part xD, now just a suggestion even if its netori show a few scenes not fromt he MC POV, mostly how the other characters react or what they are doing when you are fucking their wife/girlfriend/lover/significant other/etc, that is something Pinp Point has been doing well in their games, for me those scenes are hot.

Like imagine this: you are fucking someones wife and then show her husband fighting monsters, maybe even dying, in some cave, hell this being dark fantasy maybe it was your doing he was out there fighting and dying, and just to be evil you and the wife have a laugh at it..........

Plenty of them are vanilla. The list is disappointing. Also, is it just me, or am I the only one who didn't like Youkoso? Then again... lack of lingerie sprites = less likely I care. e_e; What a waste, Lune.

I didn't like it much either. I like some vainilla when it's well done, specially harem and oneshota ones, but with Youkoso there was something missing. I can't really put my finger on it but it was like there was a lack on spyce, like the sex scenes weren't as hot as the drawings or something like that. Not even Misono Mei saved it for me, and she is one of my favorite Seiyuus.

Don't really think im interested in anything on the mangagamer list other than maybe the alicesoft games- Rance is obviously popular but it'd be nice to see Daiteitoku translated finally... a lot of people have been waiting a really long time for that one.

I didn't like it much either. I like some vainilla when it's well done, specially harem and oneshota ones, but with Youkoso there was something missing. I can't really put my finger on it but it was like there was a lack on spyce, like the sex scenes weren't as hot as the drawings or something like that. Not even Misono Mei saved it for me, and she is one of my favorite Seiyuus.

I just feel Lune wasted Aoi Nagisa's time and work. Guy has barely any spare time no thanks to TABA. I miss Skyhouse, he's the best artist for Lune. Intereheart is wasting his full body sprite drawings.

Well, looks like i am the only one who liked Lune's elf game, but i am a sucker for pointy ears, and dark skin, and cat ears, and crotch tattos xD

I just feel Lune wasted Aoi Nagisa's time and work. Guy has barely any spare time no thanks to TABA. I miss Skyhouse, he's the best artist for Lune. Intereheart is wasting his full body sprite drawings.

Sky House is a great artist, i just wish he would get attached to some better projects. All that hypnosis stuff is so trite and boring at this point. And yeah, that last game he did wiht Interheart was trash

Nicee, you had me with fantasy and it only got better with the "dark" part xD, now just a suggestion even if its netori show a few scenes not fromt he MC POV, mostly how the other characters react or what they are doing when you are fucking their wife/girlfriend/lover/significant other/etc, that is something Pinp Point has been doing well in their games, for me those scenes are hot.

Like imagine this: you are fucking someones wife and then show her husband fighting monsters, maybe even dying, in some cave, hell this being dark fantasy maybe it was your doing he was out there fighting and dying, and just to be evil you and the wife have a laugh at it..........

It 's a nice idea too. I will take note it as well.

There was a funny story in my team at this morning.

Me: Well, we will have a Pig Den for Goblin gather food.

Writer: Why don't we let heroine do that job, she can have fun with the pig too. :rolleyes:

Me: Ok then Goblin or Heroine with Farmer trait can work in Pig Den.... Oh wait!!!
:eek:

Here 's the MC sketch, maybe all of his sprites will completed within a week.

Maou.png
Maou Evil.png

It 's a nice idea too. I will take note it as well.

There was a funny story in my team at this morning.

Me: Well, we will have a Pig Den for Goblin gather food.

Writer: Why don't we let heroine do that job, she can have fun with the pig too. :rolleyes:

Me: Ok then Goblin or Heroine with Farmer trait can work in Pig Den.... Oh wait!!!
:eek:

Here 's the MC sketch, maybe all of his sprites will completed within a week.

While talking about it. A type of scene I find the most hot on those type of games is the female heroine that has a lover, masturbate thinking of netori guy dick. I would prefer if it was like "girl had to blowjob netori guy, saying she is hating it, but on her own mind going "I should hate it, but i feel so hot" and then later masturbate about his dick before a real sex with him.
But it can also work well for a girl that is on the 'falling process' masturbating while thinking of netori guy and going "that dick that reaches deep, that attacks my sensitible part is going to take me by force again and do this and that".
I find those scenes extremely hot.

All that hypnosis stuff is so trite and boring at this point.
Hypnosis is one of the genres I like the least, for me, knowing that the girl is faking her actions and is not conscious of what is happening takes away the enjoyment.

Hypnosis is one of the genres I like the least, for me, knowing that the girl is faking her actions and is not conscious of what is happening takes away the enjoyment.

Ironically, I like Saimin, but I'm very specific about which type of characters are involved on it. My only complain with the genre is that penchant to ruin it with addition of scat. This is why I'm ambivalent with Fudegaki Soft. Their last game avoided using scat, which I'm grateful for.

However, there's a genre Japan has not exploited to its fullest potential: Femdom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.