Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thank you Redorc but sadly that is the worst walkthough I have seen in a long time. He clearly is proud of having worked out all of the possible paths but he or they fail to give us a workable easy to follow walk..it is a complex series of descriptions of the triggers and the dangers of the randomizing element that AS put into that game ....curse them....and tho the art is wonderful and the story very well done, it is impossible to figure out what to do from that complex and confusing walkthough. I was hoping someone else might have one that was useable.

i spent hours today trying to decyper that and failed to even get a clear picture of some of the important key things you HAVE to know like you have to send the main protagonist, the son future step son to the store to get condoms or he will NOT advance at all. even that is obscure in the game itself so i fear for the future of eroge game if the best studios like Alice Soft resort to trickery and random spins in the games they make but thank you for trying I do appreciate it.

i fear this game may remain one of the wonderful but frustrating unsolveable ones like some of the others that Alice Soft has made, with wonderful art and delicious stories but impossible for normal humans to solve. and play and enjoy.

Try the walkthroughs from this page,they are more accurate than erogehaijin
http://blog.livedoor.jp/game7011/archives/68763298.html
Besides sometimes if you use ctrl to skip some scenes where you have to decrease ''beast'' bar. It wont work properly

Last edited:
Reactions: Osni
Did someone mention here Nラブ ―ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ― ? This is decent NTR game - though heroines gives access to their body too easily - to anyone (not just to you) but it depends on your actions mostly and they'll resist somehow before ntr-sex itself (mostly). I thought this game would require new PC because of all these animations - but no, even my ancient PC with XP-32 bit ran it perfectly.

Also did anyone know good hardcore nukige with similar art (wouldn't ask for NTR, because I know about all ntr-based VNs which exist)?
https://vndb.org/v17516

I can only dream about NTR-game with cute art like this.. But at least there should be some decently hardcore one, isn't?

Heh, the artwork for all these recent atelier sakura ntr/netorase/netori games just makes me kinda miss the Marina series in a way. The artist for the Marina games ("Gentle" something) is probably they best they've had recently.

Never tried a Goldenmax game. rarely found. Seem to all have some NTR themes but it might be lazy- they're all small/short games as far as I know... new one with RJ222083 (山寂村キャンプ場寝取られ監禁事件).. Seems like a horror/ntr?.. Might be the first one I bother to get into if I ever see it around- even if theres barely any cgs at all- the pixel art is still there and NTRPGs were classic goodness.

deleted, just search in nhentai or hitomi.la

Neither has it T.T and i can't open the desudesu site, so no direct download (if they even had it).

BTW that mind control netorare game i posted about, someone has a good playthrough? i found this http://www.seiya-saiga.com/game/include/saiminkazoku.html but i think is wrong, either that or i am doing something wrong, probably both; i think i am still missing 1 or 2 endings from husband POV since i can't see the wife all blonde in his route....

This new netorase game from atelier sakura.... What do you guys prefer?

- To be a series like Marina, so the wife obviously will stay with the husband because there has to be a second game.

- Just one game, so she can stay with the husband, but there is the posibility that she divorces and stay with the ntr guy.

I want the wife falling for the ntr guy, so I hope is the second option, but I have the feeling that they are gonna make the wife stay with the husband just in case the game sells well and they want to make a continuation, but that will never happen....

Hey @LonerPime or aqnyone really could you see if there is any hope of translating this https://exhentai.org/g/1207200/3bec0a133e/ ? Is not as big as it appears since some are just the images without text or even sound effects, actually that may help you guys if understand the whole cleaning process.

- To be a series like Marina, so the wife obviously will stay with the husband because there has to be a second game.

- Just one game, so she can stay with the husband, but there is the posibility that she divorces and stay with the ntr guy.

I want the wife falling for the ntr guy, so I hope is the second option, but I have the feeling that they are gonna make the wife stay with the husband just in case the game sells well and they want to make a continuation, but that will never happen....

After seeing netorase kanojo, i prefer she stay. I felt how bland the forced story in netorare kanojo ending. I want the wife falling to netori guy in netorase story, but not in the first game. That's why i said, if only Marina 2 has alternative non canon ending ending where she falling, it would be great!! Bonus point the netori guy is former AV actor, so much story potentials...

Hey my fellow VENUS fans! His new work and first manga is out.
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ221794.html

Support him if you can! :D
To be honest i would prefer if he would make new games which i enjoy a lot and didn't waste his time on Manga. I rarely enjoy manga and you cant machine translate it as easily as VNs. If this new image set is just a side stuff, like just made from game CGs and i can totally ignore it, I'm ok with it. But if this is original work and tells a story related to his NTR world (with same characters, story continuation, etc and i have to read them to get a full picture, which i cant do bc i don't know japanese) then I'm very upset, especially if from now he will release more manga and less games :(

Neither has it T.T and i can't open the desudesu site, so no direct download (if they even had it).

BTW that mind control netorare game i posted about, someone has a good playthrough? i found this http://www.seiya-saiga.com/game/include/saiminkazoku.html but i think is wrong, either that or i am doing something wrong, probably both; i think i am still missing 1 or 2 endings from husband POV since i can't see the wife all blonde in his route....
I think you have to finish Netori guy's route to get to different ending (end 3) in husband's PoV from loading save 1. Then after seeing End 3 start with Netori guy and you ll see End 4. At least that's what i get from google translating guide.
I'll finish some other games first before i ll return to this one, so I cant confirm if this will work :(

I don't think this is gonna be a series. I think that serialization is an exception and not a rule in Atelier Sakura games. So its better if they finish a story in one game than end it with a cliffhanger with sequel never coming.
If she stays, there should be a real danger of loosing her, without it, it feels (for me) more like partner sharing\swapping game than NTR.

I would personally prefer that she stays with protag but continue to see Netori guy(s) behind his back. Or maybe even in front of him so he can see it and suffer :reallydespaired: :crushed:
If somehow it will end up as a series, then I like what stupid_army has suggested, with her leaving (or continue seeing netori guy in (non)secret ;)) in some endings in game 2 or 3.

Last edited:
To be honest i would prefer if he would make new games which i enjoy a lot and didn't waste his time on Manga. I rarely enjoy manga and you cant machine translate it as easily as VNs. If this new image set is just a side stuff, like just made from game CGs and i can totally ignore it, I'm ok with it. But if this is original work and tells a story related to his NTR world (with same characters, story continuation, etc and i have to read them to get a full picture, which i cant do bc i don't know japanese) then I'm very upset, especially if from now he will release more manga and less games :(

I think you have to finish Netori guy's route to get to different ending (end 3) in husband's PoV from loading save 1. Then after seeing End 3 start with Netori guy and you ll see End 4. At least that's what i get from google translating guide.
I'll finish some other games first before i ll return to this one, so I cant confirm if this will work :(

I don't think this is gonna be a series. I think that serialization is an exception and not a rule in Atelier Sakura games. So its better if they finish a story in one game than end it with a cliffhanger with sequel never coming.
If she stays, there should be a real danger of loosing her, without it, it feels (for me) more like partner sharing\swapping game than NTR.

I would personally prefer that she stays with protag but continue to see Netori guy(s) behind his back. Or maybe even in front of him so he can see it and suffer :reallydespaired: :crushed:
If somehow it will end up as a series, then I like what stupid_army has suggested, with her leaving (or continue seeing netori guy in (non)secret ;)) in some endings in game 2 or 3.

I kind of like the manga idea, if he is able to do it like he wants and doesn't find the medium too limiting, i mean at least mangas get translated more often so there is hope to understand it. And about the game thanks, i will try it like that and see, on my own i think i only got 3 endings instead of 4.

this one?

https://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/38884/netorare-hitozuma-zenpen-

__

btw: hi fellow ntr fans :3

Reactions: Animefan_09
I guess overtime fetish can develop into something specific huh...I never thought about that. At the start I like anything NTR but nowadays I'm more of a "swapping gone wrong scenario" kind of guy, luckily anim game tend to support this specific fetish and for doujin artist I usually follow shirono mahiro. Does this thing happened to you guys too?

Netorase Kanojo was pretty garbage with the character pulling a 180° turn of personality reminding me of one of the old hokka no otoko VNs (the one with the Bake look alike characters).

That's why School Students for ntr are so bad, their relationships are a flash and there is no feeling of attachment for the guy the heroine is cheating on.

I hope Atelier Sakura realised this.
About the art the wife design doesn't feels milf enough.

Not really ntr, mom is a slut that made a move on the kid and then son's friend shares her with him.

Does anyone have the full save for the 1.21 version of shadowcore? I only have 1.10s.

Does anyone have the full save for the 1.21 version of shadowcore? I only have 1.10s.

You should wait and see if its translated, that way you can aim for the endings you lack, that is what i am doing.......1 day....someday........

You should wait and see if its translated, that way you can aim for the endings you lack, that is what i am doing.......1 day....someday........
SGT is machine translating Shadowcore and according to his patreon should be done with the script in 2 to 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?