Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I not played until the end yet. Just playing five minutes I cum. Playing 30 minutes I cum 6 times. My penis is in pain. I need wait 2 days until I can play it again. How many years it not happens, I can masturbate only ONE time per day because of my age, does not matter which game I play, but this time SIX TIMES !!!! I will die If I play it today again. I will begin to play tomorrow, If my penis recover.

I hope It have a happy end. I hate bad endings. But, not spoil the end for me, ok ? I am looking forward to begin to play the game again and do a lot of masturbation, but, If you say that the game have bad ending will mess up all my fun.
No no, i meant that it didn't had endings that I personally would like to see in NTR game. Its a good game but its more of a mix of NTR and incest romance. And at the same time its not an incest romance or a NTR game :confused:
Siegfried pretty accurate summarized some of my feelings in his comment under spoiler tag.

Edit.
I've skimmed through Netorare Inbo Bukken ~Sayaka~ - it has Jumping (switching/changing is more accurate word?) PoV with focus on heroine, so its not exactly my kind of NTR. Game itself is well done - art is nice and colorful, VA is good too.
I've never played PichiPichi games before, but their games have surprisingly high votes on VNDB. Also art style and scene themes reminded me of Black lilith games :8

I wish we had more mother NTR mystery games, i really like that theme :(

Last edited:
anybodyhere know more info about this picture?
3a5e31796856303.jpg

fhc is back.....!!! We truly are in the end times :D

@fhc, yeah i think alot of us played that one and it was pretty good. The sister stuff was kind of a new perspective; i hadn't played a sister focused ntr game yet

everybody NEED to play this game
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=980091

This game is a masterpiece. Too bad I not have a international credit card to BUY it to support the game developers. If you guys can buy it, please, buy it, this game deserve our support. The best NTR game of the last years, I masturbated 6 times playing just the first hour of this game, and it is a amazing thing, since I am already 40 years old and most of the time I not have so much energy. this game gave me inspiration and make my heart full of NTR passion.

Is nice to see that you are alive! I hope we can have you join more talks here on NTR games!

This game is a masterpiece. Too bad I not have a international credit card to BUY it to support the game developers. If you guys can buy it, please, buy it, this game deserve our support. The best NTR game of the last years, I masturbated 6 times playing just the first hour of this game, and it is a amazing thing, since I am already 40 years old and most of the time I not have so much energy. this game gave me inspiration and make my heart full of NTR passion.

WTF you are alive? I am from Brazil too, cheers! :) And thanks for all your contribution to the community!

Well im not very experienced in Netorase genre, i just played only Yabunuma 1 as true netorase game and a few Atelier Sakura games like Mariko. Haven't played Marina yet, still hoping MangaGamer will pick them up so i can play whole series in non machine translated english :(
I personally don't get (share) MC's desire to see his girl with another man. What i get and enjoy thought is sense of danger, uncertainty, fear/possibility of loosing the girl and all those unknown things that happens between Girl and another man, while MC is not present there. In Yabunuma for example i really liked that scene in a hotel when MC is really worrying about what is happening - everything should be over long time ago but his wife has not returned yet, they don't open door and don't answer phone. I felt all that suspense and worries of MC.

I don't think that i like when MC is seeing his girl being with another man in front of him and getting excited by it. In Mariko those scenes did little for me. But i really liked the confession scene, especially lying and teasing parts.
I personally like when sex is happening but MC is not present, he (and us as a player) just hears it and maybe catch some glimpse of it. For me hearing and fantasizing about what is happening is more exciting than actually seeing it.

I will definitely play newest teamMM game, i may even buy it on DMM after all that DLC thing will be clear, i don't want to pay for "incomplete" game. Especially that with currency conversation 6k yen is like 3.3k rub and newest AAA games like Far Cry 5 cost 2k rub on steam :(

I also enjoy that, I enjoy both, when the husband watch the whole thing and when the husband just watch bits of it. Curtain/shadow scenes are really HOT!!! I think you would enjoy Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 2 and 少年勇者ケン~じいちゃんの病気を治せ!の巻~. Too bad there are very few games with those curtain/just-glimpse scenes.

Are you that FHC - the NTR legend? :eek:

I've played that game, VA and art were nice and it had some good scenes like when MC is listening to his sister moaning in his headphones(?) while shopping with her. I also liked, i dunno how to say it in english, more sexually open and cheerful Sister's personality, it was different from unexperienced and naive virgins that we usually have as a heroines (unless they are milfs). But i personally didn't get much of NTR feelings from this game. Game itself was also pretty short and i cant say that i liked the endings :(

Anyway, I'm glad that you liked it and still alive, you did a lot for NTR scene and disappeared (or become inactive) way before i even got into this NTR stuff a few years ago. So just want to use this opportunity and thank you for all you did.
:samuraihero:

Agreed! The scenario is incredibly erotic. IMO, it's the most replayable, re-fappable game in the past 3 years at least. I'm praying for a sequel. I have no idea how well it sold, but get this... it is Team NTR's highest scoring game on Erogamescape (yes, higher than the Marina series). That's got to count for something.

As much as I love the game, I can absolutely understand why other NTR fans won't even touch it. I mean, there's no "stealing" really. There's no romantic relationship between the hero and heroine to defile. There's no in-your-face humiliation. There's no virgin heroine. There's no bad end. With all that said, the writing still manages to provoke the pangs of intense jealousy you can only get from a quality NTR title.

Welcome Back fhc!!! I hope we can see you here more often.

Wow I must have being understimating that game, even though I like AV Netorare stuff. The game originally appeared to me as a generic short NTR game, but now I'm interested.

SIDE NOTE: Althought this is not strictly NTR but, since there are a lot of guys here (including myself) that enjoy MILFS with dynamite bodies, I would like to recomend the last Waffle game 俺を欲しがる二人の母. Be warned though that the NTR feel is really weak, almost inexistent, but the sex scenes are really HOT! The game starts with one right away, with a double fellatio scene and I must say is one of the hottest fellatio scenes I have ever seeing.

Also the game is heavy in special effects in the H-scenes, and that is a nice surprise. While it is not fully animated, it's really nice seeing developers trying new things and I rather prefer a good h-scene with static CG and heavy in special effects done right, than a poorly animated one.

So if you enjoy bombshell MILFS, kinky sex talk, incest and big cock worship; you will probably like this game.

Edit: Also, do you have an H-Code for this game? I have being playing it with just my knowledge of japanese and some help from dictionary (jisho.org), but it would be nice (and faster) to have an h-code for it. Thanks in advance.

EDIT 2: Nevermind I found one:
/HBN44@FCBD1:mother.exe

ENJOY :D

Last edited:

Glad to hear from you again! fhc the last time we spoke was back in the Hongfire days. I'm still here lurkin' in the shadows of this board. Also been meaning to ask everyone when is the new jinsei game dropping?

Glad to hear from you again! fhc the last time we spoke was back in the Hongfire days. I'm still here lurkin' in the shadows of this board. Also been meaning to ask everyone when is the new jinsei game dropping?
If I remember right the new Jinsei game comes out sometime in summer.

Welcome back! Awesome you're here!!!

Anyone have full save for this ヘレナ傭兵団~寝取られていく仲間達~ that they mind sharing.

Just out of curiosity since it's private.... What are the other choices for the poll?

The choices are RJ145726 (Story of two Swords),RJ146401 (SHADOWCORE),RJ154928 (無人島脱出サバイバルRPG~もう帰りたい~),RJ175426 (女騎士リフィナ~亡国の女騎士淫辱旅~).RJ178402 (Mimi and Vegnademonia), and RJ196116 (ゼヴェンの孕姫). Story of two swords is in the lead right now.

The choices are RJ145726 (Story of two Swords),RJ146401 (SHADOWCORE),RJ154928 (無人島脱出サバイバルRPG~もう帰りたい~),RJ175426 (女騎士リフィナ~亡国の女騎士淫辱旅~).RJ178402 (Mimi and Vegnademonia), and RJ196116 (ゼヴェンの孕姫). Story of two swords is in the lead right now.

Well Shadowcore was great but ive already 100percented it and shadowgardens new game looks a lot better so im more interested in getting a release date for that as its long overdue than replaying shadowcore. Also thats Crotchs worst game... Should translate the new one or another that isnt translated(i believe 2 are already).. Dont really have an opinion on any others there but at least Two Swords isnt the worst choice... I dont really like polls when it comes to translations because fans of my fetishes are so outnumbered.. Everyone wants slutty oppai heroines and thats generic crap.. Oh well

Curious about the circumstances of オレの彼女は堕ちてない! .. It's dls on dlsite are extremely low. at only 100. Even new titles that have come out in the last week or so have been bought and dl'd 300+ times and it came out late 2017. It says it's available to buy so i'm not sure whats going on there at all. Same goes for ログインしない間に寝取られるヒロイン達... I checked both sites blogs and didn't find any proof of distribution problems or incorrect release info or anything like that.
I've played trial of オレの彼女は堕ちてない! and i must say I'm myself surprised why its only has 100 sales on DLsite and no one shared it. Maybe release time was chosen poorly, 24 of January, almost at new years time.

Story is interesting too.Prologue is told from MC perspective. Heroine is fully voiced. I ll try to retell trial in my bad english, also I'm very bad with dates and passing of time in games, so bear with me :P
1st Part of prologue is "present time" when MC is living with his wife and 2 children boy and a girl, girl is voiced. Not much interesting is going on here.
2nd Part is when they were younger and were working in a restaurant. That is when they met and first NTR happens.

Short version of this part:
MC starts to like heroine (his future wife), heroine starts to like him. She acts weird, suddenly quits job, he later meets her in town with some strange dude in a white suit (his face is darkened), than he meets her again (in a few weeks?months?) and shes totally looks like a prostitute. She runs away after short conservation. He freaks out, goes to her home, speaks with her mother (she is voiced too and has a sprite) she told him that her daughter has run away from home (few months ago?) and had some problems back then. MC goes back to Town, find heroine, she again runs away but he chases her in a rainy scene and they have sorta of confession scene, he convinces her to be together, she says something like that shes has been already dirtied and he will regret it later.
After some time we switch to girl's PoV - shes working at the restaurant and notices interesting costumer in a white suit sitting at the table with a laptop, and starts a conversation with him (i guess its the beginning of first NTR) - prologue (trial) ends there.

I wish i could just summarized it in a few nice sentences :( I also omitted a lot of interesting stuff and some details and made a few timejumps. But trial got me intrigued. I hope low sales wont discourage author from making more games. I'm thinking about buying it.
Judging from trial game looks much more deeper than ordinary nukiges like Pinpoint/Miel games, but not as deep and long as Venus games. Also game has in-built flow chart and you can jump to scenes and continue from them like in recent teamMM games.

What do you guys think of this https://vndb.org/v16720 game?

I hold it in pretty high regard so I was pretty surprised to see a fairly even distribution of scores from 9-5.
Just skimmed through few years back - I wish it was mystery mother NTR :(
Maybe some day i ll play it fully.
I remember, when i was reading this whole thread, that some one was heavy criticizing this game, then later another person praising it. I guess its one of those games that you either love or hate.

Last edited:
Well Shadowcore was great but ive already 100percented it and shadowgardens new game looks a lot better so im more interested in getting a release date for that as its long overdue than replaying shadowcore. Also thats Crotchs worst game... Should translate the new one or another that isnt translated(i believe 2 are already).. Dont really have an opinion on any others there but at least Two Swords isnt the worst choice... I dont really like polls when it comes to translations because fans of my fetishes are so outnumbered.. Everyone wants slutty oppai heroines and thats generic crap.. Oh well

Since we don't know how long until Valkiria and seeing how difficult it is to 1 of these game stranslated i would vote shadowcore, in fact i did, so go vote!!!!! who cares if you played it all, i bet you lost some of the feeling due to the moon runes!! do it for us that haven't played it all (i only got 1 ending) do it for the PASSION!!!

Also if we don't vote of course the oppai crazies will win.....

Story is interesting too.Prologue is told from MC perspective. Heroine is fully voiced. I ll try to retell trial in my bad english, also I'm very bad with dates and passing of time in games, so bear with me :P
1st Part of proI wish i could just summarized it in a few nice sentences :( I also omitted a lot of interesting stuff and some details and made a few timejumps. But trial got me intrigued. I hope low sales wont discourage author from making more games. I'm thinking about buying it.

This sounds really nice. If you bought it and shared it you would be a hero. I would buy it and share it myself but dlsite absolutely HATES my money. None of my credit cards worked and i've tried them all. If giving you the money is what it takes for someone to buy it and upload it for other people I would be more than fine with giving you like an amazon giftcard to reimburse you for the money spent on the game. I want to play it and I would buy it if I could. ><...

hello guys, i need help i want buy https://book.dmm.co.jp/detail/b373aldck00217/ and others doujins in dmm, can you give me any advice, or guide?
Thanks

It's not that hard since dmm has an english language option, so you can create an account with that option enable. First you have to create an account and then associate a credit card to that account. Make sure your credit card can handle international payment. In my case, my bank make the convertion from yen to dollar, so I pay the bill in dollars. Also take in account that you can only buy digital products (products you can download) unless you live in japan, because as far as I know there is not international shipment. And some products you can't even access because they are blocked for users outside of japan (they block your ip, so you can't access them).

What's your problem exactly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.