Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I don't think that was the case though.
Even if Misaki lies, she must have thought it's for MC's sake.
I'll definitely remember if it's the way you describe, lol.. although it's true what you said that many short routes is not developed, e.g:
routes where MC separated with Misaki only meet her again several years after that. It turns out that she lives with Oden oyaji all this time but Misaki says she doesn't marry or have sex with him, something i find hard to believe knowing how cunning Oden oyaji is.
That's what so great about Gatenkei though, many things are only insinuated, not literally written, e.g:
No definite proof that the child is Aida's, not MC's

Actually i am SURE it was mor eor less like that, and i agree not explaining some things is better but the part/ending i mentioned is just too much, we get all that in a few lines, during a black screen, oh and he was sued/accused since it was the excuse for the divorce and to retain custody, i think he also had to leave her the house sinc ehe is back to live in the small appartment (or similar) from the begining.

And what about the other thing? can you name (or link vndb) some of those games where the girls turn into heartless bitches? even if they are bad xD

Edit: Ups the question was for miraluka xD, and speakinmg of him, the twin game is this right https://vndb.org/v22328#main ? Anyone played it? (i suppose miraluka since he knows its ntr xD)

I've been trying to track down the starworks games after I saw them mentioned here- i've found many but not having much luck with others. Does anyone have more of their NTR focused titles? Ubugoe, Tsuma emiko, Kakosatsu- and others etc?.. would be nice to find a collection of them.

I read again Jinsei's blog and I think the first game is coming in summer, and is the last announced, this one:

2liwuir.jpg

Quoting myself to say that they're gonna open the web tomorrow.

Quoting myself to say that they're gonna open the web tomorrow.

Is that a fact or wishfull thinking? also web opening doesn't mean anything sadly, only clear release date, wich i think only happens when the dlsite page opens......

Is that a fact or wishfull thinking? also web opening doesn't mean anything sadly, only clear release date, wich i think only happens when the dlsite page opens......

A fact, they said it on twitter. And the game comes in summer I think, so they won't announce the date until May-June

A fact, they said it on twitter. And the game comes in summer I think, so they won't announce the date until May-June

Alright but, and this may just be me in denial, i refuse to believe that will be his next game released, he MUST release 1 of the others sooner, i mean he has been working on them longer!! Maybe on april or late march........

Alright but, and this may just be me in denial, i refuse to believe that will be his next game released, he MUST release 1 of the others sooner, i mean he has been working on them longer!! Maybe on april or late march........

Don't think so, they said in the last update that they are planning this game for summer, a cg manga for autumn and the tennis one for winter, the other two probably next year.

Don't think so, they said in the last update that they are planning this game for summer, a cg manga for autumn and the tennis one for winter, the other two probably next year.

Shhhh, i am in the delusional stage of denial, so i am betting on a translation error xD

So it's been almost 2 months since MangaGamer's license suggestion survey.

My guess is it will be several months (companies usually like to make big announcements at summer anime conventions) or maybe a year later until a few games fans requested (which may or may not be eroge or even NTR related) are known.

I'm wondering if it's worth contacting other companies like JASTUSA? At this point I think MangaGamer's had more than enough time to get a first chance to bid on licenses if they were interested. e.g. I emailed MangaGamer about Kabe1 two years ago and in that same email also suggested Marina.

I've only ever bought 1 game from MangaGamer (Marina) so I can't compare translation quality or quality control in general from other companies.

I remember reading that JASTUSA removed some scenes from their Starless release but having odd fetishes and controversial content (unless you're someone who's into that) it's kind of understandable; the CG was still uncensored as far as I know.

I don't imagine any company that licenses and translates visual novels makes a huge profit in this niche business (but it is growing) but some companies may have better partnerships with certain studios/developers than others.

Unlike MangaGamer, it doesn't seem to be as simple to contact JASTUSA via email. Looks like any form of contact requires an account at their website or I guess social media which isn't as personal and easier to ignore individual questions among a crowd.

Anyone know an email address?

There's also Sekai Project but I don't know if they're even interested in NTR games. I might be wrong but at a glance looks like they focus more on galge or otome games

No company is perfect (e.g. slower release times than we'd like) but at least MangaGamer seems to license a bit of everything; only big knock against them is it seems they prioritize licensing older games but understandable because they're probably less expensive.

So it's been almost 2 months since MangaGamer's license suggestion survey.

My guess is it will be several months (companies usually like to make big announcements at summer anime conventions) or maybe a year later until a few games fans requested (which may or may not be eroge or even NTR related) are known.

I'm wondering if it's worth contacting other companies like JASTUSA? At this point I think MangaGamer's had more than enough time to get a first chance to bid on licenses if they were interested. e.g. I emailed MangaGamer about Kabe1 two years ago and in that same email also suggested Marina.

I've only ever bought 1 game from MangaGamer (Marina) so I can't compare translation quality or quality control in general from other companies.

I remember reading that JASTUSA removed some scenes from their Starless release but having odd fetishes and controversial content (unless you're someone who's into that) it's kind of understandable; the CG was still uncensored as far as I know.

I don't imagine any company that licenses and translates visual novels makes a huge profit in this niche business (but it is growing) but some companies may have better partnerships with certain studios/developers than others.

Unlike MangaGamer, it doesn't seem to be as simple to contact JASTUSA via email. Looks like any form of contact requires an account at their website or I guess social media which isn't as personal and easier to ignore individual questions among a crowd.

Anyone know an email address?

There's also Sekai Project but I don't know if they're even interested in NTR games. I might be wrong but at a glance looks like they focus more on galge or otome games

No company is perfect (e.g. slower release times than we'd like) but at least MangaGamer seems to license a bit of everything; only big knock against them is it seems they prioritize licensing older games but understandable because they're probably less expensive.
I can tell you how this works with Mangagamer precisly. At first, there will be a survery result (that will come pretty soon). There you can see witch games are voted alot, and there are always some little hints for future titles, but mostly not clear enough to really guess the games. Later, they will announce they plans for conventions over the year. Almost all of their titles will be announced at conventions. Look here for 2017:
http://mangagamer.org/announcements/

So we all need some patience and wait. If they announce something, than mostly later this year. Also, i have purchased several Mangagamer games over the years and they all have good translations. The company has proven as professional and trusting.

JASTUSA is releasing how many titles a year? 2? I mean, i can see them trying a ntr title, but they are slow as fuck. I dont think it is worth mailing them.

And dont even try Sekai Project. They only care for censored All Ages Steam releases. They have an extra Adult brand called "Denpasoft", but they mostly releasing the 18+ versions of the steams games and allmost all of their games are still having the mosacis from the japanese versions because they dont care. They are also known for translations issues, kickstarters and other little shady things.

Title: Koto-ne Iro (tentative), planned release 2018 summer
Genre: netorare ADV
Voice: only heroine full voice
Price: 1800 yen (without tax)
CG: basic 32 pages
H scene recollection: undecided
Voice line, sentences: approx 1000 kb

story synopsis:
Spring break, before entering new semester in new school, I spend everyday like usual with my childhood friend, Koto-nee. Maybe due to my puberty, but I think it's good chance for me to move forward my relationship with Koto-nee. Although it's hard for me take a step to confess to her.
One day, Koto-nee propose something to me.

"If Akatsuki can be a regular (main player) in the team, I will listen to one thing you wish"
With this sudden and out of the blue words, my new life starts.

Reactions: Gnoomoos
Great new game from jinsei, seens to be another onee-san ntr, but i like the design much more here plus the MC seens better (i am not much fan of shota ntr unless the shota is the bad guy xD), now what doe she say here http://blog.livedoor.jp/j_tuukoudome/archives/1070217292.html ? actually mostly the title, what doe she say and why is there a "?" sign on it? and maybe the tweets but i think those are probably where he mentioned the page announcement....

And i still think we will see at least 1 game before that if only becaus ewe have already seen many pictures developed while this one doesn't have any so far, not even sketches.

Title: Koto-ne Iro (tentative), planned release 2018 summer
Genre: netorare ADV
Voice: only heroine full voice
Price: 1800 yen (without tax)
CG: basic 32 pages
H scene recollection: undecided
Voice line, sentences: approx 1000 kb

story synopsis:
Spring break, before entering new semester in new school, I spend everyday like usual with my childhood friend, Koto-nee. Maybe due to my puberty, but I think it's good chance for me to move forward my relationship with Koto-nee. Although it's hard for me take a step to confess to her.
One day, Koto-nee propose something to me.

"If Akatsuki can be a regular (main player) in the team, I will listen to one thing you wish"
With this sudden and out of the blue words, my new life starts.

so when are the other three titles going to release? or has she postponed them for 2019?

it's already march? we're opening Kotone iro exclusive web page.
He's talking about title change from Ugly Charao to Kotone Iro but he realizes that Kotone Iro doesnt tell much about the content.
heroine has strong character.
previously he never designed proper standing-character design (as pictured) only use character design for the game.
promoting his new web page, if you have time please read it.

showing his editor (he said supervisor) the script and based on the response the supervisor liked it very much.
(Attached chat is supervisor message to him).
Supe said the script is long and dense without padding. he didn't expect it to be this good to the point probably don't need revision, wondering how great it will be if the game completes.
the author also think that the script he makes is great and wish for player's opinion.
You can also give your idea/suggestion through his twitter.
He's also talking about his other writers it seems, Karasu-san? and 神騎?

Kotone Iro : 90% completion, planned release summer
Cosplayer CG: 80% completion, autumn release
Futari no Kizuna: 87% completion, winter release
Kano bitch: 85% completion, no schedule
Kanojo no Honne: 85% completion, no schedule
* all titles are subject to change

edit: btw am i the only one really looking forward to next issue of Kuriberon Duma, especially chapter from Tsuzura Kuzukago? first chapter is prologue to netorase and the set up is so good. The kindle version is so expensive though, reaching 1000 yen (about 9 USD?), normally digital version of magazine is around 500 yen. Tankoubon also rarely reach 1000 yen. Its hard to justify especially many NTR indie game is also around 1000-1500 yen and Marina game around 2000 yen.

Last edited:
X-Change Alternative 2 seriously gave me some ntr vibe. I know it's not technically ntr since MC body swaps with heroines but it still felt like swinging
with MC ending up with his friends in heroine's body.
I want to know if there are more games like this where if you trick your mind with little effort it feels like legitimate ntr. I read about Sengoku Hime 6 in some thread where you can change protagonist and end up with same heroines? And the thing about creating your ntr make-believe scenario in Tenioha.

I know there is a thread about what I'm asking for(http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/netorare-120/ntr-themes-non-h-work-678921/) but it's mostly about manga's and anime's and non-h games. I wanna know if there are more non-ntr VNs that gives off ntr vibes!

No,no,no,no! :objection:
I think censorship in any way is terrible, especially if its censorship of content. I don't wanna sit and stare at black screen (where CGs were cut out) because it can be "offensive" to someone. I think one way of dealing with it, so everyone can be happy, is to put filters like in Clockup games like Maggot Baits, where you can choose to remove all gore & blood from CGs as in game option.
I want to play games the way author made them, not the way some governments, publisher, or whatever wants me to play them. :@
Also with Starless there was day one restoration patch, witch restored all deleted content, which also was translated and uncensored. So i guess good guys JUSTUSA :rolleyes:

Also, some "bad" (yaoi, scat, guro, etc) scenes wont make a good game suddenly bad.
And if those scenes are majority of the game, than this game is probably not for me\you. But again, if you don't like something it doesn't mean its bad. I hated Ochiru Hitozuma for me its like 3\10 game, and 3 just because of Kagami arts, but for many another people its an amazing game. And i just don't like Netori in general, especially with some scummy, rapist protags, but I'm sure for another people its exact opposite.
Yeah, and of course i didn't vote 3 on VNDB, i don't want to make a good game, look worse just because im not into it. :8

---

I've been browsing web and found https://f95zone.com/threads/alansya-chronicles-fleeting-iris-v0-85-fixed-heaven-studios.86/ Western, english and almost finished NTR game on rpgmaker with pretty good arts.
Heres excerpt from their patreon https://www.patreon.com/heavenstudios
Every game of the Alansya Chronicles saga is something that you can imagine as your typical Persona game, but with connected storylines. Fleeting Iris, our first creation where you embody the pure and naive Ayame Sawada has a base of Netorare but that's just for starters, the plot is so much wider and the scope of the game is so much larger that it would feel wrong to just call it a Netorare game. You can finish the game as the virgin true ending, you can venture in some swinging action with some celebrity neighbors, become a total slut bunny in all the places you get to work on among many other possibilities and plot twists.

Explore some fetishes like cheating, blackmail, heavy corruption, anal, oral, paizuri, bukkake, soft s&m and bondage, public molestation, exhibitionism, different costumes, typical stuff that everyone likes, but that is not where it ends! When the games are finished, we will release free DLC's that you can patch into your full game with more fetishes such as shota, beastiality, pregnancy, mindbreak, and other fetishes that might not be for everyone's tastes, and the game will also be translated into multiple languages such as Portuguese, Russian, French and Japanese!
Looks very ambitions, and its often a bad thing for a small team, but its looks like game has already lots of stuff, also you can check out gallery
https://exhentai.org/g/1171330/73fe10e3a1/
https://exhentai.org/g/1171386/3cf108417d/
CG like https://exhentai.org/s/64f94a1469/1171386-52 make me want to try it so bad, but i usually don't play games which are still very in development, with rare exceptions like Rimworld or Simply Mindy.
And i think its girl PoV only? No fiance PoV? So, anyone here tried it, what do you think about it?

Last edited:
No,no,no,no! :objection:
I think censorship in any way is terrible, especially if its censorship of content. I don't wanna sit and stare at black screen (where CGs were cut out) because it can be "offensive" to someone. I think one way of dealing with it, so everyone can be happy, is to put filters like in Clockup games like Maggot Baits, where you can choose to remove all gore & blood from CGs as in game option.
I want to play games the way author made them, not the way some governments, publisher, or whatever wants me to play them. :@
Also with Starless there was day one restoration patch, witch restored all deleted content, which also was translated and uncensored. So i guess good guys JUSTUSA :rolleyes:

Also, some "bad" (yaoi, scat, guro, etc) scenes wont make a good game suddenly bad.
And if those scenes are majority of the game, than this game is probably not for me\you. But again, if you don't like something it doesn't mean its bad. I hated Ochiru Hitozuma for me its like 3\10 game, and 3 just because of Kagami arts, but for many another people its an amazing game. And i just don't like Netori in general, especially with some scummy, rapist protags, but I'm sure for another people its exact opposite.
Yeah, and of course i didn't vote 3 on VNDB, i don't want to make a good game, look worse just because im not into it. :8

It's all about subjective opinions. Personally I tend to hate scat because for me it ruins the beauty of such amazing artwork. (which is why I rate some of Empress' (except Cleavage, that was beautiful), Lilith's and Tinkerbell's games lower than they deserve. Seriously, I felt frustrated the one MILF I liked from Gibo no Shizuku had to be a victim of scat not only once, but TWICE. I can tolerate piss, but not scat (only way I can let it slide is if it is not exaggerated and very minimal (which is why I could tolerate AneAne Saimin 2)).

Guro on the other hand, it's mostly due to a perceived mysogynistic vibe I feel on them. It's like why not also victimizing an ugly person (and I don't mean just physically)? Sadly, such games tend to emphasize on guro a lot. Now if the guro filter is a thing, that makes such games tolerable for me.

Yaoi, I usually don't pay attention, but Mesu Dansi's game... ruined NTR for me. ._.

Speaking of Netorare (I'm more into Netori anyways since Netori eroges tend to have nicer protagonists), I can only bear with Type A, because most of times it is justified. For me to like NTR, there has to be a justification.

Can i get a summary of kagachi-sama onagusame tatematsurimasu: netorare mura inya hanashi

It's all about subjective opinions. Personally I tend to hate scat because for me it ruins the beauty of such amazing artwork. (which is why I rate some of Empress' (except Cleavage, that was beautiful), Lilith's and Tinkerbell's games lower than they deserve. Seriously, I felt frustrated the one MILF I liked from Gibo no Shizuku had to be a victim of scat not only once, but TWICE. I can tolerate piss, but not scat (only way I can let it slide is if it is not exaggerated and very minimal (which is why I could tolerate AneAne Saimin 2)).

Guro on the other hand, it's mostly due to a perceived mysogynistic vibe I feel on them. It's like why not also victimizing an ugly person (and I don't mean just physically)? Sadly, such games tend to emphasize on guro a lot. Now if the guro filter is a thing, that makes such games tolerable for me.

Yaoi, I usually don't pay attention, but Mesu Dansi's game... ruined NTR for me. ._.

Speaking of Netorare (I'm more into Netori anyways since Netori eroges tend to have nicer protagonists), I can only bear with Type A, because most of times it is justified. For me to like NTR, there has to be a justification.

Yeah, i totally agree its just an opinions. Its also very interesting to note, that i have similar feelings but caused by completely opposite reasons, for me a "vanilla" game with good art is so much wasted potential, especially if done by artist who also done some amazing Dark stuff like Ueda Metawo

About guro filter in ClockUp games. It turns this https://exhentai.org/s/2b849da36c/878401-1136 into https://exhentai.org/s/cf625e0ffe/878401-1137 . Scenes are still pretty brutal even with it, and i dunno if it affects text in scenes in any way.

What i don't completely get is why rate game lower? I mean its understandable if you were disappointing or frustrated by a game and want to "get even" (dunno if right phrase) by voting it low. It wont change your experience, but it could change experience of another person, especially on some games that are not very popular and every vote counts. Sometime you see games with only a few votes and they are all low and you don't know if the game is bad or they just vote trolling or disappointed by something. Anyway its your vote and you can do everything you want with it :)

I personally always prefer dark stuff. And i feel its in a decline in popularity in a few last years. I remember i saw a poll somewhere, it was a choice between a lighthearted "vanilla" games and more dark games and like 70% choose vanilla :(
I also remember how many good tentacle/monster animations we had earlier and now its just some human fuckfest, usually with low quality artwork and bad plots.
Anyway, i just hope people like me will still get games like Maggot Baits or Extravaganza in the future.
:bloodthirsty::shockmenft:

Yeah, i totally agree its just an opinions. Its also very interesting to note, that i have similar feelings but caused by completely opposite reasons, for me a "vanilla" game with good art is so much wasted potential, especially if done by artist who also done some amazing Dark stuff like Ueda Metawo

About guro filter in ClockUp games. It turns this https://exhentai.org/s/2b849da36c/878401-1136 into https://exhentai.org/s/cf625e0ffe/878401-1137 . Scenes are still pretty brutal even with it, and i dunno if it affects text in scenes in any way.

What i don't completely get is why rate game lower? I mean its understandable if you were disappointing or frustrated by a game and want to "get even" (dunno if right phrase) by voting it low. It wont change your experience, but it could change experience of another person, especially on some games that are not very popular and every vote counts. Sometime you see games with only a few votes and they are all low and you don't know if the game is bad or they just vote trolling or disappointed by something. Anyway its your vote and you can do everything you want with it :)

I personally always prefer dark stuff. And i feel its in a decline in popularity in a few last years. I remember i saw a poll somewhere, it was a choice between a lighthearted "vanilla" games and more dark games and like 70% choose vanilla :(
I also remember how many good tentacle/monster animations we had earlier and now its just some human fuckfest, usually with low quality artwork and bad plots.
Anyway, i just hope people like me will still get games like Maggot Baits or Extravaganza in the future.

I prefer regular mosaic to that black ray of death thing xD, as for downvoting the only times i find justified are times where the games wasn't properly advertiset or there wasn't any warning (BTW the warnign doesn't count if it only 1 shock scene, i am talking warning for real guro games like maggot bait or euphoria), so someone may have started playing hoping for some graphyc adventure and then got guro......in that situation i would rate the game low if only for it being misdirecting.

Like said, it's subjective. Because I know there might be people ho get turned on by scat and guro, but all people I've befriended with hate it. For scat. I know everyone is able to defecate, it's a human function, but I don't want to see someone defecate in front of me. Guro, I already mentioned it has quite a mysogynistic vibe for me (I'm a male if you wonder).

Don't worry, I did feel disappointed with an eroge last year. Waffle's Rinjin from this past summer. It's quite simple why, though... lack of underwear sprites for the heroine. :/ Yes, lingerie sprites matter for me, and if either there's none OR the sprite doesn't cover at least 2/3 to 3/4 of the body sprite with lingerie, I feel it a disappointment personally (self-admitted lingerie fetishist here). I'm the kind of person who also gives importance to visual aspects, which is why most of times, Lune and Bishop are on the top of my list. Hence why Appetite and Miel ranke low for me (besides spitting eroges each month for a quick buck and on Miel's case, wasting Ishii Akira, T-28 and Momiji-K's artwork).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.