Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I fear that it will be the case. Like the 2016 update of Tsuma no Biniku, which added just one scene where Kanae and Noboyuki had sex in a love hotel...

( Kanae <3 Best waifu, lol)

Noooooooooooo:punched: i really hope you are wrong otherwise........:boys_down:, in fact forget my comment about the number of scenes, 3 or 4 is ok as long as there is a story backing it up!!

I finished the game and I think that it was a very good netorase game and I enjoyed for what it was, but I can't help but feel disappointed for the lack of NTR, because I was expecting that from Team.mm. I want drama, corruption, distress and things that lead to "bad" endings, I want the MC to be mind broken while the girl uses "Aishiteiru" (an upgrade from usual "daisuki" or "suki") to the NTRguy.

In this game, we can not known 100% that the first child belong to protagonist's farther or him.

I played her POV and, from what I read, it really is the protagonist's child, she made a little plot for him to think that she did not know who the father was, but she knew, because she used condoms with Doujima and kept doing raw with the MC, so, no NTR, unless I missread something.

Last edited:
For a studio like Anim.teamMM, it would have been easy to do, indeed. I think that the game should't have been having three Netori guys. That's too much for the density of the storyline. Two would have been cool.

In fact, I'm still wondering why did they add Sogano. Naoya was fine but Sogano... At this point, his apparition seems useless. They should have focused on Dojima and Naoya and reinforced danger and incertitude feeling. And so the netorare risk, which should always be here, strongly, in my opinion. ... But eventually, Yoshino is too pure and devoted. Grr, that's frustrating. Why can't she be corrupted ?

Exactly!!! I'm sure that only Dojima would be more then enough, 'couse Sogano's and Naoya's routes is only 1/3 of the game.

I finished the game and I think that it was a very good netorase game and I enjoyed for what it was, but I can't help but feel disappointed for the lack of NTR, because I was expecting that from Team.mm. I want drama, corruption, distress and things that lead to "bad" endings, I want the MC to be mind broken while the girl uses "Aishiteiru" (an upgrade from usual "daisuki" or "suki") to the NTRguy.

It's ok without "bad" ending but drama, corruption, distress MUST be there.

I played her POV and, from what I read, it really is the protagonist's child, she made a little plot for him to think that she did not know who the father was, but she knew, because she used condoms with Doujima and kept doing raw with the MC, so, no NTR, unless I missread something.

She made that plot, yeah, but in the end she told MC that it was his child and he was jumping with joy.
p.s. I knew that Bing and Baidu (in TA) manage very good with translation.

Man, i thought we agree no spoiler for latest anim games, sigh...

btw anyone notice there is no info about MC/heroine's age in Anim games? I check the website again to make sure. I wonder what the reasons behind it, I actually prefer age is disclosed. I feel like i can relate more if i know their age. Like if they're in their 30s or 40s it makes sense they're in the rut and want to spice things up. I check Homestay, Kabe no mukou 1 & 2, Tsuma no biniku, there is no age info on them. weird..

I fear that it will be the case. Like the 2016 update of Tsuma no Biniku, which added just one scene where Kanae and Noboyuki had sex in a love hotel...

( Kanae <3 Best waifu, lol)

Mind going into more detail? From what you're saying the 2016 MM Netorare Pack which includes 4 games all had updates? https://vndb.org/r46828

I thought only NTR Kanojo wa Ijimerarekko had an update being simple animations added, I wasn't aware the other games had any new footage added but you can confirm Tsuma no Biniku does?

Now I'm wondering if I should check out to see if Kabe 1 had anything new added... the 2016 re-releases of all 4 games are the 'Compact Edition' ?

IIRC Tsuma no Biniku was one of the first (or was the first) anim games to have animated sprites. Do the Compact Edition versions of Kabe 1 and NTR Kanojo have them too now? Tsuma no Biniku obviously had it already and I think Kanojo no Karada does too since it was a later/more recent game.

As for the Boku ni Dakare DLC it would be kind of pointless if it wasn't NTR. Otherwise why bother creating new content (which costs time and money) and not include it in the main game? Unless these are just leftover scenes that didn't make the deadline for the launch or something...

Just finished Dojima and Naoya's route...

Man i feel like the MC is such an ass but he managed not to get netorared completely hahaha.

Anim is for sure took some insipiration from Marina's "antagonist", Dojima is pretty much the ex-AV bro yamashita, and Naoya is an extremely super charged perverted Hiroto.. Not sure yet about the Boss route..

One of the thing lacking in this game is.. the scenes just kinda jumps forward, how to explain it yea hmm, (hope sex scenes is not a spoiler!) in one scene where Yoshino is humping with Naoya in the hotel, THey went from no condom on sight, then bam black screen and next scene you see if condoms spread out everywhere. I need that transition man not just suddenly bam we have been fucking for 3 hours.

All in all a quite good Netorase game, a little bit too vanilla imo, not sure if the boss route will be netorare. Really enjoyed the first couple of scenes where MC is trying to break Yoshino into submitting in his netorase fetish, once Yoshino decides to do it.. it kinda wanes off a bit by then.

but eh, i enjoyed the sex scenes and as always cum buckets to most of them, i have to be honest though, the sex scenes arent as hot as the previous two games in my opinion.. probably i already got desensitised from Anim games? Probably because the danger feeling is not there, i like my netorase to be almost netorare, something like Marina probably and Kabe no mukou 2. Definitely a no-no for me if netorase is hard netorare.

Their current approach with this game is very vanilla netorase and i am not feeling it too much imo. I need it to have more mystery, more lies and more of wife getting very addicted to the other guys dick, wife feeling conflicted about it and well hopefully still have a good ending somewhere.

Just my 2 cents, onward to the boss route tonight!

Man, i thought we agree no spoiler for latest anim games, sigh...

btw anyone notice there is no info about MC/heroine's age in Anim games? I check the website again to make sure. I wonder what the reasons behind it, I actually prefer age is disclosed. I feel like i can relate more if i know their age. Like if they're in their 30s or 40s it makes sense they're in the rut and want to spice things up. I check Homestay, Kabe no mukou 1 & 2, Tsuma no biniku, there is no age info on them. weird..

Yeah, looks like people completely forgot about the spoiler tag

As for the age, I remember reading in the synopsis that Yoshino was in her mid/early 20s and the husband was significantly older. Not sure if there is a vague age description like that for each heroine somewhere but I'd be willing to bet it should exist, even if just in some inner monologue inside the game's script.

I finished the game and I think that it was a very good netorase game and I enjoyed for what it was, but I can't help but feel disappointed for the lack of NTR, because I was expecting that from Team.mm. I want drama, corruption, distress and things that lead to "bad" endings, I want the MC to be mind broken while the girl uses "Aishiteiru" (an upgrade from usual "daisuki" or "suki") to the NTRguy.[/SPOILER]

That's the whole reason why I keep checking out Atelier Sakura games still despite them being too short. They don't shy away from the heroine telling the antagonist 'aishiteiru' in quite a few of their games.

To the guy who asked about scene with reset in Rance character art for Rance X just got released and there really is a blue crystal Reset with hollow eyes in the data so she must have a text only bad end or something.

Mind going into more detail? From what you're saying the 2016 MM Netorare Pack which includes 4 games all had updates? https://vndb.org/r46828

I thought only NTR Kanojo wa Ijimerarekko had an update being simple animations added, I wasn't aware the other games had any new footage added but you can confirm Tsuma no Biniku does?

Now I'm wondering if I should check out to see if Kabe 1 had anything new added... the 2016 re-releases of all 4 games are the 'Compact Edition' ?

Except for Kanokiss (I didn't see any content added, infortunately. I could have missed it however because the story is big. At least, a pregnant sprite for Haruna would have been really cool...), it's seems that the three other games of the pack had updates. Sex scenes from NTRKanojo were totally animated, and I confirm it because I have the games with the pack updates. As for Kabe no Tsuma no Koe 1, I'm not really sure (I haven't tested the pack update for it) but I think that Nodoka and Hiroto sprites were added for each other point of view. Remember : we could'nt see Nodoka's sprite on her rout (which I didn't found cool...) nor Hiroto on his.

For Tsuma no Bikiku, a scene was added. The scene happens on the divorce rout when Naoya starts to discover the affair between his wife and his father. He spies on them and follows them in secret until a big hotel, after having install a spyware on Kanae's smartphone, if you remember the scene. The update add the scene from the point of view of Kanae. The sex scene is animated, and is pretty hot too... But I don't really see the point. I would have prefer more scenaristic content, like a new ending or something. But, well...

EDIT : Infortunatly, there is no apparent changes for Kabeno 1... :/

Last edited:
Reactions: INNocence
Except for Kanokiss (I didn't see any content added, infortunately. I could have missed it however because the story is big. At least, a pregnant sprite for Haruna would have been really cool...), it's seems that the three other games of the pack had updates. Sex scenes from NTRKanojo were totally animated, and I confirm it because I have the games with the pack updates. As for Kabe no Tsuma no Koe 1, I'm not really sure (I haven't tested the pack update for it) but I think that Nodoka and Hiroto sprites were added for each other point of view. Remember : we could'nt see Nodoka's sprite on her rout (which I didn't found cool...) nor Hiroto on his.

For Tsuma no Bikiku, a scene was added. The scene happens on the divorce rout when Naoya starts to discover the affair between his wife and his father. He spies on them and follows them in secret until a big hotel, after having install a spyware on Kanae's smartphone, if you remember the scene. The update add the scene from the point of view of Kanae. The sex scene is animated, and is pretty hot too... But I don't really see the point. I would have prefer more scenaristic content, like a new ending or something. But, well...

EDIT : Infortunatly, there is no apparent changes for Kabeno 1... :/

AWESOME!
I confirm NTR彼女はいじめられっ娘 has animated scenes + art scenes have additional (more detailed) frames.
As for Tsuma no Bikiku it's nice to get even 1 additional scene for such game :)
I'll check Kabe no Tsuma no Koe 1 as soon as Compacked Edition will be downloaded. I have original version installed so I'll just compare them.

And ne Atelier Sakura's game is here
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ows-~その身体が知っている~-update-1-01-[h-game]-679482/

.... It seems it's not even NTR O_o

An Atelier Sakura Team.NTR game that is not NTR ... ? A Vanilla game ? What. The. Fuck. going on here ? O_O

I'll check Kabe no Tsuma no Koe 1 as soon as Compacked Edition will be downloaded. I have original version installed so I'll just compare them.

I'm checking it right now... But it's really hard to resist to the fap god X)
Nodoka is so much of a waifu...

That phone pregnant ending kills me everytime. EVERY-TIME !!

Overkill ending.

Last edited:
I actually prefer bastards and assholes as the netori guys xD, i don't wanna feel sympathy from them, also the more unfair it all feels the better (yes i like cruel scenarios muahahahahahaha), whati really dislike is an idiot doing the ntr, my main complain with gatenkei is that Aida is an idiot.......or at least that ios the impresion i got from it.

As for the DLCs i awill wait until i see them, they need to be big and really add to the game, if its only 3 or 4 scenes without any story to it then fuck it.....also it should be the other way around from time to time (ntr in the main game, netorase/vainilla in the DLC) otherwise they are basically saying we ntr fans matter less than the others......

Diferent strokes for diferent folks.

I think is harder to turn a NTR game into a Netorase one that turn a Netorase into a NTR. However we are just guessing, we still don't know what the DLCs are about.

Noooooooooooo:punched: i really hope you are wrong otherwise........:boys_down:, in fact forget my comment about the number of scenes, 3 or 4 is ok as long as there is a story backing it up!!

LOL :hapjudge:

They should have added at least 1 NTR ending. I think a Netorase game fails if there is not at least one route where the Heroine falls and gets snatched by the NTR guy. That way the sense of risk that the MC feels, will be conveyed to the player as well. "I want more!!! but I'm afraid if I go too far I'll get the NTR ending!!! What do I do!!!" - that kind of feelling, so the player will relate more to the feelings of the MC. 1 NTR ending for every 3 or 4 Netorase happy go lucky endings, that's the way to do it in my opinion. I'm talking about Netorase games of course, in a NTR game it should be the other way around: 1 or 2 happy endings in the whole game, the rest heartbreaking NTR, and at least one of the happy endings should be a False Happy Ending (like the heroine is discovered, the MC forgive her, they are happy again but the Heroine goes back to cheating at the MC's back).

Not anxious, really. The game is really good, and AWESOME in some parts of the game. I'm not mentioning art/animation/scenes design - they are SO HOT! But I wanted much more. I don't mind netorase, most times I like it more. But there got to be MC worries/secrets/corruption :) :) :) And in this way the game really had chance to beat Marina, and it was so easy to do, still happened so far away from it.

You summed it up nicely. That's exactly my impression of the game. I don't think is bad, but given it's potential it's kinda like a waste.

I will be posting my thoughts on the Dojima's route in another post.

I had those anime games on my list but I didnt know there were additional content for them... Besides the existence of this pack of 4 games Thank you for sharing that information

.... It seems it's not even NTR O_o

An Atelier Sakura Team.NTR game that is not NTR ... ? A Vanilla game ? What. The. Fuck. going on here ? O_O

I will try to play it soon, what I am expecting is that the MC will be the one stolen from his girlfriend, I think that his girlfriend's sister will try to seduce and confuse him. But I would be pleasantly surprised if later they introduce a male antagonist. I wish they did something like this manga which also has a ntr plot that use twins: https://exhentai.org/g/743259/d23380d8d8/ ([Itou Eight] - Wakachiai).

I'm checking it right now... But it's really hard to resist to the fap god X)
Nodoka is so much of a waifu...

That phone pregnant ending kills me everytime. EVERY-TIME !!

Overkill ending.

Kabe no Tsuma no Koe 1 was my second ntr visual novel, after Atelier Sakura's Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki, so I also like it and it is even nostalgic for me.

Also, "replying whth quote" is not getting the quotes within the quotes anymore or it was always like this?

Last edited:
Kabe no Tsuma no Koe 1 was my second ntr visual novel, after Atelier Sakura's Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki, so I also like it and it is even nostalgic for me.

Bad and good for you, if I can say it.

My first NTR visual novel was Mariko from Atelier Sakura Team.NTR, after that, I played the Ayano and Marina ones, then the first two Shin Hoka, all from Atelier Sakura Tem.NTR (and then some Hoka no Otoko, except the one you played and the second). Eventually, I discovered the ANIM.teamMM after that...

In fact that was a chance because I think I wouldn't have liked most of the Atelier Sakura games if I played it after discovering ANIM games. They're really short and simple in regard of the scenario, and art isn't so good in compareason with beautiful and hot work and sprites from ANIM artist Un Tabetarou. In my opinion, there isn't any better designer than Tabetarou.

AWESOME!
I confirm NTR彼女はいじめられっ娘 has animated scenes + art scenes have additional (more detailed) frames.
As for Tsuma no Bikiku it's nice to get even 1 additional scene for such game :)

And ne Atelier Sakura's game is here
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ows-~その身体が知っている~-update-1-01-[h-game]-679482/

I also have the original (i think, gotta start changing the names of the folders to romanji or something.....), so if it has some additions share them xD, i also wich torrent did you use to downlaod the bundle? it may take days but i may as well start sooner rather than later lol

So I was checking getchu today an found this http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=996421
a new NTR game from a new company? or new branch of Sakura? Anyway from what I got using google translate it's a game most here will probably not enjoy much? Is girlfriend being snatched alway (never had sex with boyfriend cause a promise) and he getting videos of it.

So I was checking getchu today an found this http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=996421
a new NTR game from a new company? or new branch of Sakura? Anyway from what I got using google translate it's a game most here will probably not enjoy much? Is girlfriend being snatched alway (never had sex with boyfriend cause a promise) and he getting videos of it.

I actually like that kind of premise. For me the less Protag gets sex the better. And i also like Nosa's art style. The problem is - Scenario is written by same guy who wrote Tsuma ga Karada o Hiraku Wake. I finished Protag route and then skipped through wife's and... it was just mediocre for me :(

I feel like there is only Onborotsuki as a good writer in an entire Atelier Sakura studio. I feel like amateur groups have better writers than a professional company like A/S does...

I actually like that kind of premise. For me the less Protag gets sex the better. And i also like Nosa's art style. The problem is - Scenario is written by same guy who wrote Tsuma ga Karada o Hiraku Wake. I finished Protag route and then skipped through wife's and... it was just mediocre for me :(

I feel like there is only Onborotsuki as a good writer in an entire Atelier Sakura studio. I feel like amateur groups have better writers than a professional company like A/S does...

I like it when he is denied the oportunity, like in honto no kimochi where the girl cancels dates or neglects the boyfriend in general, triangle blue also but that is more complicated (since its partly MC fault).

BTW anyone got a good walkthrough for Kabe 1? one that guides you to mistery ending/scenes first? i think there are many but i am not sure wich is better.

I like it when he is denied the oportunity, like in honto no kimochi where the girl cancels dates or neglects the boyfriend in general, triangle blue also but that is more complicated (since its partly MC fault).

BTW anyone got a good walkthrough for Kabe 1? one that guides you to mistery ending/scenes first? i think there are many but i am not sure wich is better.
http://seiya-saiga.com/game/anim/kabetuma.html but i dont remember which one is mystery ending. :(

Hey guys, kind of out of topic, but the Anim game gave me some idea. It's for my personal gratification, but there might some people here that would probably enjoy it as well. I want to make a scale of Netorase/Cuckold levels, 7 levels in total. I have 3, I need 4 more (the ones in the middle). Something like this:

Level 1: First sex with the Netori guy. Kind of like in the game. Husband present and watch the whole thing willingly. (I want to start with the sex, I want to skip all the foreplay).
Level 2: ???
Level 3: ???
Level 4: ???
Level 5: ???
Level 6: The Heroine is the Netori guy woman, she still lives with the MC but he is not allowed to touch her. He can only fap to their sex, and can only watch them fuck if they feel like it (if they don't, then he will have to listen from outsid the room). The MC is willing to invite the Netori guy to live with them (up to him to accept or not). At this point the MC is kind of like the loyal buttler of the Netori guy.
Level 7: The Heroine lives with the Netori guy. The husband is allowed to visit her whenever he wants. Of course he has to pay for the Heroine expenses and is even willing to maintain both of them (if he can afford it). This is kind of like the epitome of cuckolding. At this point the Netori guy has become kind of like the master of the MC. The MC has become a loyal dog that is happy with any bones his master throw at him (kind of that feeling).

IMPORTANT:
Keep in mind that this is all happy go lucky cuckold, so is not a dark scale. All is consensual and all the persons involved are happy with the role they play. No rape, mind break or that kind of stuff, only a little bit of corruption and tons of inmorallity. That's the kind of feeling of this scale.

So, can you guys help me out with some ideas for the missing spots? You can also improve the ones already on the list if you want.

EDIT: Posibly Level 5: The husband begins to have problems when he tries to have sex with the wife (Erectyle Dysfunction). He is more excited watching the Netori guy fucking her than he fucking her himself. He wants both of them to spend more and more time together. He allows them to go on dates, trips, have sex in the house. They can do whatever they want as long as they report to him later (if he is not right there watching everything).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12