Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Do you guys know where to put the save from Soredemo 2 ?

I downloaded from Sagaoz, but I can't find where to put it, it has different name and different extension than the files in the game....

Unless you're talking about specific load/save files, there's an option in the settings menu that can unlock everything 100% and reset the game to 0%

Any NTR/Cheating RPG Maker Games that take place from the protagonist's POV, not the heroine's POV? Preferably little to no grinding.

Thug hero party.............i know there are more but right now i can only think of that one, at least that isn't grinding at all.

Reactions: espiekerella
I didn't know that, what a good feature.

If you've ever played a LONG-ASS visual novel and don't want to waste hours of time backtracking and re-reading narrative that you've gone over millions of times in order to unlock the remaining 5% of the CG/memories, this feature is a GODSEND (not that Soredemo 2 needed it because it's relatively short).

If you've ever played a LONG-ASS visual novel and don't want to waste hours of time backtracking and re-reading narrative that you've gone over millions of times in order to unlock the remaining 5% of the CG/memories, this feature is a GODSEND (not that Soredemo 2 needed it because it's relatively short).

I would kill for triangle blue and gatenkei to have that!, gatenkei isn't as bad as triangle blue but it would still be usefull.....

2 new Sanbun Kyoden doujins translated, sadly 1 is an after so we are still missing the first part translated

i think, it fake ....
Lol, seriously? People in this thread really think cheating in real life is rare event? By various statistics more than 70% people cheated on their partners at least once. And in some countries more than 10% of children are raised not by their biological father without him knowing that. In other words in 10% cases (in these countries) wife will cheat to her husband and then make him raise the child of NTR guy, LOL. If talking just about GF without long term relationship, then cheating even more frequent. Almost always girl will dump her BF only after finding new one and fucking with him. So if your GF ever break up with you, be sure - you was NTRed.

Though now I'm out of NTR once again. :T

Can anyone point me to some games that are japanese, not Netorase, and preferrably RPG Maker?

You can check previous games from creators of Foward Ho. In my opinion Confusion World is best among their games, because there is only 2,5 heroines and so there is more scenes for them, moreover H-scenes partially voiced (!!!).

I've somehow missed this interesting game.
https://vndb.org/v21293

Basically you playing ordinary schoolboy who becomes pimp and make girls prostitute themselves. But you are good pimp and take care not only about customers, but about girls too. And then there are bad pimps who just want to rape girls and if you do wrong choices these bad pimps would steal your girls, and you would be forced to see them(girls, not bad pimps :( ) gangraped. With right choices you'll become typical(for similar games) cool guy with girls who love him, his cock and ready to sell their bodies to others for him.

You might not be interested much in gory shows but the survival series Ousama Game has streamed.

It's has a NTR subplot which I guess will happen next week .

can you go a bit more in-depth on how it's almost ntr / is ntr and between who and who? i was thinking of watching this, but if there is some betrayel, i'll defintely watch it. i can only remember real NTR in anime once. (it was that muv-luv blue hair girl).

can you go a bit more in-depth on how it's almost ntr / is ntr and between who and who? i was thinking of watching this, but if there is some betrayel, i'll defintely watch it. i can only remember real NTR in anime once. (it was that muv-luv blue hair girl).
In the prequel that had a manga adaptation MC's friend had to have sex or else he dies. Mc's gf had to help his friend as MC had to endure it.

It seems in the anime it might happen again as the preview hints.

[MENTION=25818]Tetrahedron[/MENTION];

It has already been shared if I'm not mistaken. It's titled "Secret Story" and is bundled as the third pack in 2DJF/girlcelly's share. The pack also contains a side story for Soredemo 1.

It has already been shared if I'm not mistaken. It's titled "Secret Story" and is bundled as the third pack in 2DJF/girlcelly's share. The pack also contains a side story for Soredemo 1.

Nope, its a bonus patch that integrate 4 scenes to the main game. Just google translate the link I postet, it has description of missing scenes.

Nope, its a bonus patch that integrate 4 scenes to the main game. Just google translate the link I postet, it has description of missing scenes.

I see. Well I couldn't play past the first sex scene of Soredemo 2. I'll try again later I guess but this is the first time I dropped a game like that. Guess initial impression didn't sync with my expectations at all. Will have to clear my head and dive back in.

On the other hand, new NTR game with RPG elements
[MENTION=122941]Arm90[/MENTION];

Seems like a Netori. mmmmm........

I see. Well I couldn't play past the first sex scene of Soredemo 2. I'll try again later I guess but this is the first time I dropped a game like that. Guess initial impression didn't sync with my expectations at all. Will have to clear my head and dive back in.

Care to elaborate? I'd love to know, for the people that played/finished Soredemo 2, what they've thought of the game.

Personally, I thought it was good but they could've added more. Loved the lively, spunky, tomboyish, PE teacher character design of Marika. The Koga route was my favorite and by far the most brutal.

若妻スフレ uploaded to the hentai games page.. But it only has parts 1, 2, and 4. There were 2 other games I saw that were 4 part games missing part 3.. Am I missing something here? Is there a well known way to resolve the issue of missing parts that is used to encrypt for this site or something?(Even though it's fine after torrent gets uploaded I think)..

It corrupts if I change the part 4 to a part 3.. So I guess I just have to wait a bit for more uploads. I'm probably just stupid though.

[MENTION=134632]Yosef30[/MENTION];

RJ210220_img_main.jpg

Name: Young Wife Souffle

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9_UksU1g0pmeW9Wc2Y1VkJIRms

Credits for sharing go to a fellow fan named Yllarius

Care to elaborate? I'd love to know, for the people that played/finished Soredemo 2, what they've thought of the game.

Personally, I thought it was good but they could've added more. Loved the lively, spunky, tomboyish, PE teacher character design of Marika. The Koga route was my favorite and by far the most brutal.

Pretty bad, seemed to be less content than the first, the routes were short, and the lack of evidence interaction didn't improve the game at all. Just felt undercooked and the shota angle was more gimmicky than unique and poorly handled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!