Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Can someone help me with 他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか3? I got all of her POVs except the first one, how or when do I get this one? I replayed the game several times trying to do a "lovers" route and a "I don't care" route, but I am not having sucess.

Reactions: espiekerella
I downloaded soredemo from here http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...妻・茉莉花の場合--豪華プレミアムパック-tokuten-[h-game]-644328/ but i see 3 isos, 1 is the game of course, the othe ri think is soredemo 1, but what is the third? i loaded it but it only has some files..

It's the DLC content you get from ordering the boxed copy. One zipfile corresponds to Soredemo 1, and 2 respectively. There are six extra scenes for Soredemo 2. I can't run the DLC for Soredemo though because it gives me the "64 MB popup".

Simply extract and play. Do not make the same mistake as me and drag the files into the install folders of the full game xD.

I have a question for people who already played Soredemo 2.

At the beggining the game asks if you want to see both points of view or protagonists only.
So if I want netorare mystery should I go with husbands only? What did you people choose?

I chose the same but the game still showed me the wife POV in the sex scenes. Maybe I chose wrong without noticing. They really should learn from Anim and other developers and copy all the good stuff they do, for instance, their flow system; instead that half-ass system they made in this game. Actually they half-assed the entire game. They try to put almost all the NTR subgenres into this, so every NTR fan will like the game or at least buy it, but the result was a half-ass game. I mean seriously, it has Shota/NTR, Wife/NTR, Meta/NTR (or whatever it's name is, I mean stealling the woman from the guy that stole her from the husband), NTR Type-A, NTR Type-B, NTR Type-C, all the typical villain archetypes from NTR (the player, the old man, the fat guy, the shota, the delinquent), etc....

They also made all the wrong choises, like eliminating the NTRadar in a game it would fit nicely given the long distance relationship the couple has to face, or using a flashback to portrait a very silly and not believable love story that only serves to make the couple relationship even more unbelievable. Seriously, why not go with something like the osanajimi trope, it would be a lot more easy for the player to accept that relationship and at the same time create a very deep bond between the couple. It seems they didn't even bother to review the story they themselves wrote to see if it was at least solid. Really, What where they thinking?.

It's the DLC content you get from ordering the boxed copy. One zipfile corresponds to Soredemo 1, and 2 respectively. There are six extra scenes for Soredemo 2. I can't run the DLC for Soredemo though because it gives me the "64 MB popup".

Simply extract and play. Do not make the same mistake as me and drag the files into the install folders of the full game xD.

THANK YOU, i was going to do just THAT xD

I chose the same but the game still showed me the wife POV in the sex scenes. Maybe I chose wrong without noticing. They really should learn from Anim and other developers and copy all the good stuff they do, for instance, their flow system; instead that half-ass system they made in this game. Actually they half-assed the entire game. They try to put almost all the NTR subgenres into this, so every NTR fan will like the game or at least buy it, but the result was a half-ass game. I mean seriously, it has Shota/NTR, Wife/NTR, Meta/NTR (or whatever it's name is, I mean stealling the woman from the guy that stole her from the husband), NTR Type-A, NTR Type-B, NTR Type-C, all the typical villain archetypes from NTR (the player, the old man, the fat guy, the shota, the delinquent), etc....

They also made all the wrong choises, like eliminating the NTRadar in a game it would fit nicely given the long distance relationship the couple has to face, or using a flashback to portrait a very silly and not believable love story that only serves to make the couple relationship even more unbelievable. Seriously, why not go with something like the osanajimi trope, it would be a lot more easy for the player to accept that relationship and at the same time create a very deep bond between the couple. It seems they didn't even bother to review the story they themselves wrote to see if it was at least solid. Really, What where they thinking?.

I am pretty sure they won't, at least to soon, no idea if this is like patents but i am sure they aren't allowed to do it for ome time, even if its only courtesy (to no appear to be copying them)

I am pretty sure they won't, at least to soon, no idea if this is like patents but i am sure they aren't allowed to do it for ome time, even if its only courtesy (to no appear to be copying them)

Really? Why not? I mean Anim, for instance, copied the "panoramic sex scenes" from Venus, now they are a part of all their NTR games, then Orcsoft did the same, and now even some mangakas and CG makers do it. Lune appears to be the only one that doesn't learn from their mistakes and refuse to copy other developers that are doing good stuff.

Really? Why not? I mean Anim, for instance, copied the "panoramic sex scenes" from Venus, now they are a part of all their NTR games, then Orcsoft did the same, and now even some mangakas and CG makers do it. Lune appears to be the only one that doesn't learn from their mistakes and refuse to copy other developers that are doing good stuff.

That is why i said i am not sure xD, it could be because to implement it is harder and something related to the game code, or maybe its just a matter of enough time passing for it to be allowed to be copied. It could even be that Anim is a bigger company able to bully its way into stealing good ideas.

I can't believe i am going to say this but in Soredemo 2 maybe is better if we don't pick mistery, i can't be sure until i really play (with ITH and TA) but i think that while we don't miss any scene we do miss important dialogue and background events, i just compared the firt few minute sof the game but there is plenty from the wife's POV, if its like that for the whole game we may lose some important details.

Last edited:
So Im using chiitrans to translate 寝取られたママは好きですか? (which I finally got working) But the translation is complete and utter gibberish, even worse than the usual machine translated chinglish. I don't suppose there is any thing do to improve it?

use Visual Novel Reader + Atlas?

So my official thread is up now for my Marina fan game! Game isn't ready but its coming along and I'm really excited. Took me 2 days to come up with the title image - who thought photo editing text onto a background would be such a pain! But its about picking the right colors, fonts, ect.

As for the game, as I mentioned earlier I had to start over from scratch after I felt my first version was too long, too many dead ends without a solid endgame feel. I'm so happy I did restart. I have a much better, tighter and fun script I think many NTR fans will enjoy. Now once again comes the building part again and I REALLY want to put a meter into the game so I'm researching if thats possible with tyranobuilder or I might have to go to another game system.\

Heres a link to the official discussion.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ase-queen-official-thread-644819/#post2815108

hello guys a question, someone could buy for me on dlsite or dmm, I would pay you for paypal + a small compensation for the favour

Reactions: trtlatstewa
In Soredemo 2, is there a way to just play the males perspective? If so, what do i need to do? Because for the love of god i have no idea and the game always switches between two perspectives.

In Soredemo 2, is there a way to just play the males perspective? If so, what do i need to do? Because for the love of god i have no idea and the game always switches between two perspectives.
I think there's at least one route which avoids the wife's POV, but it's a non-NTR route. Unfortunately, all the NTR routes I've seen do include the wife's POV, despite the choice made at the start of the game to cut or not cut the story. The lack of mystery/suspense severely dampened my enjoyment of the game.

Speaking of NTR-mystery, the 3rd preview for Amagasa Higasa's next CG pack is out: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=65219910

And the dlsite page:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ209881.html

Release is scheduled for next week.

New NTRPG > https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2361964

Heroine kinda reminds me of Iroha from Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatteiru

9f118432d3.jpg

WTF?! Real NTR case? So basically a woman lying to her family to have a trip for two days for cheating. Even worse she did hidden telephone sex while talking with her childern :(

http://ntrblog.com/archives/1067734745.html

As bad as that sounds it happens a lot, if not worse, i may enjoy this genre and like the more sadistic oriented ones but that is only for hentai and fiction, when something like this happens in RL is a bummer.

I am starting to cheer up everytime a new rpg come sout, much more likely to be translated...eventually xD

Anyway what is the story of this one?

From DLSite:

Protagonist Meer Clifford is a girl attending Cheval Academy.
She has always lived next to and is the childhood friend of Tony.

One day, Meer is targeted by the newly transferred student Doug.
From that day on, her day to day life slowly changes and then suddenly,
the owner of Cheval Academy changes... her father ends up in debt to
the academy's headmaster and as the result of that debt Meer is...

* Cuckoldry Elements
The childhood friend is the one that will experience being stolen from.
Their relationship ship is... they like one another but are not lovers.
It is a relatively light NTR situation. Not a totally gloomy and depressing one.
(Note that not all of the erotic events are cuckoldry related)

* Event CG (facial expression variations are included)
20 base CG + over 250 variations

-Pose Art Clothing + Variations = 150+
-Pose Art Events x 7 types variations = 100+

* Erotic Events
41 base event scenes
- Most events have variations of various degrees of arousal or continuation.
- When it comes to Pose Art events, pretty much all the men in town get in on the action.
- Most of the erotic events are against her will but she is easily pushed over.
- In order to give a cuckoldry flavor, some of the events which
relate to Tony are written from his perspective instead of Meer's.

* Dressup Elements
As you proceed through the game you will obtain various "clothing".
Depending on what you are wearing the townsfolk will react differently.

* Reminiscence Room
Normal / Short versions of her erotic memories are available.

WTF?! Real NTR case? So basically a woman lying to her family to have a trip for two days for cheating. Even worse she did hidden telephone sex while talking with her childern :(

http://ntrblog.com/archives/1067734745.html

Looks like an amateur AV. Don't people get fined a hefty amount in Japan if there's proof they cheated on their spouse?

lol, that ain't shit compared to what my step-mom did to my dad in rl. Yeah, shit's pretty effed up all aorund the planet.

Sorry she made you and your family go through that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?