Thread: TB's Marina Fan Project "Marina Case of the Queen" Official Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

TB's Marina Fan Project "Marina Case of the Queen" Official Thread

What is this project?
    INFO: This is a fan project to create a visual novel based on the "Loaned Wife, Marina's Netorase Report" (貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告) series by Atelier Sakura/Team.NTR. A game series about a man named Kenji who wanted to share or "lend" his wife Marina to other men for sex. It falls under the theme of netorase, which is a type consensual NTR sub-genre.

So why a fan sequel? A couple reasons, first I really loved the characters and wanted to see continuation of the Marina series. Plus Marina 3 felt rushed with a rather heavy handed message against netorase. Basically any form of NTR is bad! Why are you getting off on this!? Don't DO IT KIDS! Then BOOM - happy random ending and netorase out the door! Roll credits! Now don't get me wrong, I like happy endings but this one rubbed me the wrong way (esp.) how it used rape to delivery its anti-ntr message.

Plus I wanted more from Marina 3, it didn't push the envelope enough in the series evolution. Although I enjoyed aspects of it, I wanted more and felt the rapey aspects went in the wrong direction of what it could have been. The prequel series after appeared to only reinforce NTR wasn't part of the Marina series sadly.

I also felt like there was more depth to the Kenji and Marina relationship that could be explored, plus Marina herself.

Bored at work I literally wrote up 10 different ways to continue the story for fun. I really liked my ideas and decided to try making my own game using pre-existing assets (like backgrounds, character art) from the existing Marina games, for myself and was encouraged to share my game with the community.

Art and Game Info
    INFO:
    One big question everybody asks is will my game feature new adult artwork? The answer is no.

Thats not stopping me from being inventive, remember your first play through of Marina 1 featured no full visual NTR scenes (until you unlocked them in the scene recollection) but rather artwork exposing NTR indirectly which is very much what I'm also doing.

Plus I've got new outfits for Marina to wear!

To be clear this is not a nukige game, its focused heavily on story, choices, build up, mystery/puzzles and character development. To me thats what real NTR is about, when it gets into your head and you question everything.

I know this game type isn't for everybody, they want to see hentai action and now - thats fine, I'm making this game first and foremost for myself. You don't have to play it, I'm not getting anything from it besides my own personal fun and honestly I have no reason to share it with the community. But I thought a few of you might enjoy it as I've had a few friends and fans of the series ask to play it.

I will be re-using adult scenes between Kenji and Marina from previous titles for some sexy scenes and role playing.

On top of all this, Atelier Sakura games take place in the same universe and apparently same town, allowing freedom to use un-visited backgrounds, music, locations and characters from other AS games.

To be clear this is basically just a interactive fan fiction written by me - its not a proper sequel from AS and its not going to be the game you or your dog might want. But you might like it, you might love it and you might think it sucks balls. Cool.

The wonderful thing is I can always make changes after the fact and it costs us nothing if you have useful feedback!

Gameplay and NTR
    INFO:
    My game/story features a central plot with branching paths based on player choice and use of semi-inventory, plus daily locations. Yes this means different endings.

The theme is still netorase but dialed slightly into a NTR mystery via fantasy play between Kenji and his wife Marina, allowing you to explore the world and NTR/netorase themes.

For example did put condoms in Marina's purse? This opens up the option to check the garbage, which could have various consequences such as distrust if she catches you or something more nerve wracking.

Do you take off during lunch and see if Marina is home or meet a new friend in the park?

Another aspect of my game will be the internet and use of NTR sites. Kenji literally discovered his NTR fetish on it and like so many other NTR games its quickly forgotten. Not this time.

Its netorase at its core but with the potential of netorare dangers much more present, or simply game over if you annoy Marina.

I have not decided if there will be a true ending, theres a basic ending but if I do make a sequel I want to leave that option open to me.

Story Opening
    INFO:
    Two years have passed since Kenji's wife Marina last entertained his perverted desires to loan her out for sex. It's a fantasy Kenji learned to regret and forget, now along with their daughter the happy family is leading a picture perfect life.

So perfect that talk of adding a fourth member to the family has become some debate between a dog or possibly a baby brother for Saki, of which Marina is less partial to. Once a star athlete in high school, Marina has taken up her interest in athletics again and the idea of jogging with a dog - rather then walking a baby stroller is certainly more appealing to her.

Overall life seems pretty simple and straight forward until Kenji is exposed to a new type of netorase via a colleague involving a western culture theme that seem so extreme, it will haunt his dreams and nightmares. The path forward is not so clear...

Usual Suspects

INFO: Marina Azuma,

Loving mother and wife to Kenji, enjoying her normal life again. Although carrying no guilt of the past netorase events they have made her re-examine herself and behavior, concluding that better communication is needed in her marriage. This includes a more active sex life with Kenji too, but only Kenji.

INFO: Kenji Azuma,

Loving father and husband to Marina, once had a ntr fetish that nearly cost him his family. Dark desires lay dormant deep below scars of past netorase events and Kenji pours new energy with daily walk around the city to stay fit.

INFO: Saki Azuma,

Daughter to Marina and Kenji, waiting for her growth spurt. Despite this and a cheery personality, the growing teenager has become more reclusive of recent. Seeking the privacy of her bedroom rather then the company of her parents.

INFO: Robert "Bobby" Tanaka,

A foreign exchange high school student enjoying Japan and its women. Ever a raging bull, this emotionally charged teenager acts without thinking, but has excelled in channelling his youthful energy into athletics and sex.

INFO: Kouki Kamisaibara,

Kenji's coworker, a former skirt chaser who enjoys watching and collecting amateur NTR videos. A year ago he discovered interracial cuckolding on foreign websites and intrigued by the idea (but finding it lacking of certain Japanese NTR troupes) went about recreating the fetish in his own vision. A vision of the ultimate form of netorase and netorare, but has found little mutual interest online or results.

INFO: Nanako Ukai,

Coworker of Kenji's, having resolved past office infidelities she is now a happily married wife. Those past indiscretions led to new desires with her husband however, as they have explored other activities in private.

INFO: Hiroto Nakamura,

Still a college student, but he's moved up to produce manager!

INFO: Kouichi Yamashita,

Former AV star returns to the limelight, his hunt for the perfect bride continues.

INFO: Shindou Akatsuki,

Some people just can't let go...no matter how small their role is.

Monthly Status - May 22 2019

So this month my project got sidetracked by something else entirely different but another NTR project.

I've mentioned toying with Sims 4 and this month I spent a LOT of time trying to make it look more "anime" and well...I didn't totally succeed but I found a happy middle ground of a sort. Anyway the idea was based after somebody else who made a visual novel using Sims 4 and I have all these great NTR ideas that I could easily explore using the Sims 4 graphic engine and a visual novel maker app. The problem with a Visual novel version is that I'm limited to a time story unless I make it really short since I like to continue my stories. Still its so easy to make a great NTR story using Sims 4 as a device to simply jump into then take screenshots, ect.

For example I made Marina and family, friends in Sims 4 including the apartment and I've been having a blast following her around town pretending to be Kenji but basically just playing her but taking screenshots from a point of view that is far away like he is following her. So in a visual novel you would be playing kenji, but to take the screenshots of her I actually play her in-game. Its a lot of camera manipulation basically.

I'm using this Sims 4 visual novel as a reference for my idea...but I dunno. I'm finding the Sims 4 as a development tool to very freeing. Plus there are sooo sooo many animations and poses I can use for hentai scenes. - Hell I can make my own with just a little bit of time in blender since all I need to do is a pose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vd56UGFwgs

On that note, the last outfit IS finished for this game, but I have somebody else to thank for that.

I was thinking about re-created my game via the Sims 4, but I have to admit there is something about using the original graphics and settings that simple cannot be replicated. Also the hair I use for Marina isn't a perfect match, nor easy to make with all its sticky points as mesh without looking silly.

As always I'm just working on too much lol
    Last edited by Tentacle Bandit; May 23rd, 2019 at 04:51 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tentacle Bandit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassYour first Group5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: TB's Marina Fan Project "Marina Case of the Queen" Official Thread

sounds interesting, are you gonna have CG as well?
    Ignore This Signature
    Inyouchuu Remake is here!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to progste For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

First.... i love the title

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stupid_army For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

i love it, good move dude!!!!!

i love it, good move dude!!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tropomien For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassYour first Group5000 Experience PointsVeteran

maybe I could try my hand at inking
    Ignore This Signature

10. The Following User Says Thank You to progste For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

"See if you can find the clue inspiring Kenji to return to his fantasy, HIDDEN in sky from my title picture above!"..........what picture? i can't see anything T-T

Edit: Forget i asked, turns is just my internet sucking.......as for the game you had me when you mentioned going to dark places, i love brutal ntr so much that i actually liked the new soredemo xD, well, not all of course (the fat bastard almost makes me puke, even when i like his route...)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Animefan_09 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

How long is this set after the third game btw?
    Ignore This Signature

14. The Following User Says Thank You to progste For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Tentacle Bandit View Post
    Ya the game starts off light, but as it goes you will notice a change around the house but what that means is questionable. Plus depending on where your attention goes between Marina's games and your teenager daughters behavior, you might miss things or encourage them. I know the ending is going to mind fuck so many people and hopefully encourages replay (thats the type of game I want). Although the ending or rather epilogue will reveal certain truths - due to those truths it will make you question everything that lead up to that. You will leave the game having more questions depending on your investigation skills and actions.
    I still can't find the clue hidden in the picture, what do you have there? nyarlathotep between the clouds?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Animefan_09 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Tentacle Bandit View Post
    Roughly 3 1/2 years, Marina is 35 when my game starts and has her birthday in it. Marina was 32 in her last game. I needed to age up their daughter to roughly 16 AND I wanted a good portion of time to pass between them. Considering the damage the events of Marina 3 on their relationship I felt they needed some time to heal from it.

Previous games basically followed one year after the next (so Marina 1, she was 30).

Haha no, ok first hint its a symbol. Its small. If you find it, make sure to put a spoiler tag.
    [SPOILER]testing testing[/SPOILER]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Animefan_09 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

I think i found the clue, but unless its something related to the previous games (wich i still haven't played) then i don't get it xD

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Animefan_09 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information